The Promenade Lounge is located mid-ship on deck 3 on both the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder. The Promenade lounge is spacious and has a classy atmosphere, accented by wood panels and large porthole views. You can enjoy lounge acts performing in the evenings. During the day it fosters a quiet, relaxed feeling where you can catch the news on any one of a number of tv sets and enjoy drinks and complimentary snacks with friends and family.
The Internet Cafe is Located on Deck 3 (near the Promenade Lounge). This group of 16 terminals provides high-speed access to the internet via the ships on-board satellite system. Guests of all ages can access the internet from this location and it is open 24 hours a day.
Teens can access the internet from Edge and Vibe.
Fees are listed below.
If your laptop computer is wireless equipped, you can use it onboard. If you don't have a laptop, there are computers available.
Internet services are available aboard the ships with options like Wireless hotspots and Internet cafes. Check with guest services for these locations.
Please Note: Due to the technology involved and satellite connectivity, the onboard internet service will be slower than you may be accustomed to and may at times be interrupted or unavailable. This is particularly true on Sea Days, when there are more people onboard the ship accessing the service.
Wireless Internet Pricing
- Pay as you go - $0.25 per megabyte
- Small package - 200 megabytes for $19 ($0.19 per megabyte)
- Medium package - 300 megabytes for #39 ($0.13 per megabyte)
- Large package - 1,000 megabytes for $80 ($0.09 per megabyte)
- Concierge guests in Cat S, T and V will get 100 free megabytes of internet.
- Concierge guests in Cat R will get free internet for the length of the cruise.
Internet plans can be used interchangeably on laptops and desktops throughout the ship. Please note, however, that plans cannot be upgraded once purchased, and credit will not be issued for unused plan minutes. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Onboard Email Account
There is an additional charge of $3.95 USD to send an e-mail from your onboard ship e-mail account. There is no charge to receive an e-mail from your onboard e-mail account.
You can direct dial, receive phone calls or text anywhere in the world right from your stateroom. Ship-to-shore rates apply and will be posted in your stateroom.
Cell phone service is also available through most major providers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.) The ship must be 12 miles out to sea before you can access cell service. NOTE THAT SERVICE IS LIMITED TO THE STATEROOMS. Common areas will not have cell access.
Disney recommends that you contact your cell provider prior to sailing. They can advise what is needed to arrange for access. Pricing varies depending on your wireless provider and international roaming fees will be billed to your account. (These charges vary and can take up to 90 days to appear on your statement.)
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.