The Promenade Lounge is located mid-ship on deck 3 on both the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder. The Promenade lounge is spacious and has a classy atmosphere, accented by wood panels and large porthole views. You can enjoy lounge acts performing in the evenings. During the day it fosters a quiet, relaxed feeling where you can catch the news on any one of a number of tv sets and enjoy drinks and complimentary snacks with friends and family.
The Internet Cafe is Located on Deck 3 (near the Promenade Lounge). This group of 16 terminals provides high-speed access to the internet via the ships on-board satellite system. Guests of all ages can access the internet from this location and it is open 24 hours a day.
Teens can access the internet from Edge and Vibe.
Fees are listed below.
If your laptop computer is wireless equipped, you can use it onboard. If you don't have a laptop, there are computers available.
Internet services are available aboard the ships with options like Wireless hotspots and Internet cafes. Check with guest services for these locations.
Please Note: Due to the technology involved and satellite connectivity, the onboard internet service will be slower than you may be accustomed to and may at times be interrupted or unavailable. This is particularly true on Sea Days, when there are more people onboard the ship accessing the service.
Wireless Internet Pricing
- Pay as you go - $0.25 per megabyte
- Small package - 200 megabytes for $19 ($0.19 per megabyte)
- Medium package - 300 megabytes for #39 ($0.13 per megabyte)
- Large package - 1,000 megabytes for $80 ($0.09 per megabyte)
- Concierge guests in Cat S, T and V will get 100 free megabytes of internet.
- Concierge guests in Cat R will get free internet for the length of the cruise.
Internet plans can be used interchangeably on laptops and desktops throughout the ship. Please note, however, that plans cannot be upgraded once purchased, and credit will not be issued for unused plan minutes. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
Onboard Email Account
There is an additional charge of $3.95 USD to send an e-mail from your onboard ship e-mail account. There is no charge to receive an e-mail from your onboard e-mail account.
You can direct dial, receive phone calls or text anywhere in the world right from your stateroom. Ship-to-shore rates apply and will be posted in your stateroom.
Cell phone service is also available through most major providers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.) The ship must be 12 miles out to sea before you can access cell service. NOTE THAT SERVICE IS LIMITED TO THE STATEROOMS. Common areas will not have cell access.
Disney recommends that you contact your cell provider prior to sailing. They can advise what is needed to arrange for access. Pricing varies depending on your wireless provider and international roaming fees will be billed to your account. (These charges vary and can take up to 90 days to appear on your statement.)
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.