Epcot World Showcase - Shopping
|Main Page||Future World||World Showcase|
|Map of Epcot||Italy||United Kingdom|
Shopping around the World Showcase
There are two shopping options in the Canada pavilion, the Northwest Mercantile store and The Trading Post. Upon entering Northwest Mercantile, you will see Kitras Art Glass. These gorgeous ornaments are handmade in Canada to resemble one of the four seasons. The store offers Hatley clothing, Roots fragrances and athletic wear, Deauville perfume, Ice Wines, body care items, and Canadian hockey gear. Christmas ornaments depicting woodland creatures are also found here. At The Trading Post maple products abound. You can find syrup, candies, tea, and cookies. If you are looking for handmade native jewelry this store offers ‘O Canada’ (made on Prince Edward Island) and ‘Monague’ (made in British Columbia). Their other souvenirs include Maplefoot Babies stuffed animals, Anne of Green Gables books, BOMA totem poles, and faux raccoon and skunk skin caps.
The outdoor kiosks feature Off Kilter and Illuminations CDs, personalized leather and pewter, Canadian flags, t-shirts, pins, mugs and other collectible items.
The Yong Feng Shangdian shop is one of the largest shopping destinations in the World Showcase. It has a wide variety of merchandise from silk clothing, lacquer and mother-of-pearl inlay furniture, Yixing teapots and jade carvings, to stuffed pandas, incense, candles, and paper fans. Beijing Cloisonne Ware is one of the specialty items found here, as well as, Chinese lanterns, Oriental carpets and Jingdezhen Chinaware. In the jewelry section of the store you will find gorgeous coral, jade, and crystal pieces. After walking through the entire shop you exit into an open air market that offers books on meditation, calligraphy and the Chinese language. You will also find childrens’ toys and Kidcot.
There are an abundance of shops, and merchandise, to choose from in the pavilion of France. Perfumes and colognes are the featured items in the "Plume et Palette". Chanel, Escada, Givenchy, and Lacoste can be found as well as two Parisian perfumiers, Jean Patou and Annick Goutal. The "Guerlain" signature store not only features fragrances but has their full line of cosmetics.
At "La Maison du Vin", guests can sample wines (for a fee) and purchase their favorite French wines along with a variety of wine accessories. Maxim’s de Paris chocolates, cookies, Marat D’Avignon kitchen linens, soaps by E.Barret & Co., and Emile Henry cookware are other items offered in this store.
“Souvenirs de France” carries the typical type of French souvenir like the beret, miniature Eiffel Tower, t-shirt, and the Paris purse. The more interesting items are the many books on French artists, cities, and the language itself, and the infant toys by Latitude Enfant. All areas of the France pavilion are wheelchair accessible.
Germany: While there is no ride or attraction in the Germany pavilion, shoppers will enjoy the wide variety of quaint shops. Der Teddy bar is a toy shop with Steiff stuffed animals, Engel Puppen dolls, Medieval themed toys, finger puppet theaters, and of course, teddy bears. In the Volkskunst, you'll find beer steins of all sizes, including an Epcot limited edition stein. This shop is also where you will find felt hats, cow bells, original Black Forest Cuckoo clocks, and hand painted eggs. Grimm’s Fairy Tales, Berlin Then and Now, and A 400 Year History of the Stein are just a few of the books you will encounter.
If you enjoy fine wines and spirits, you must visit the Weinkeller where you will also find German wine guides. The Sussigkeiten is the place to satisfy that sweet tooth with an assortment of homemade fudge and nut clusters, pretzels, chocolate, cookies and Haribo brand candies. Learn to cook authentic German recipes with one of the many German cookbooks found in this store. It is Christmas year round in Die Weihnachts Ecke where you'll find Christmas decorations of all kinds, plus the Christmas pickle. The Kunstarbeit In Kristal offers crystal jewelry by Swarovski, Princessa Plata, and Brillanti by Crystal World. They also carry fine crystal pieces by Arribas, Arnstadt, Nachtmann, Anna Hutte and Swarovski. Glaskunst is the outdoor shop which sells Arribas glassware and they offer engraving.
There is a new Caramel shop Karamelle-Küche coming to Germany in September 2010. It will feature cast members making fresh caramel corn, caramel apples, strawberries, marshmallows. The store will also carry gourmet caramels, cookies, brownies, fudge and cupcakes.
There are many quaint little shops offering a broad variety of Italian merchandise. You will discover fine Florentine soaps, Illy espresso coffee, and hand-made paper mache Venetian masks. Creamy Italian chocolates, traditional snacks and Italian wines are also found here. The pavilion has a large selection of cookbooks covering Rome, Tuscany, Naples and Italian Farmhouse cooking. If beautiful crystal, fine Murano glassware and porcelain figures are your heart's desires, a stop at "Il Bel Cristallo" is a must. In this store you will also find San Lorenzo Venetian glass jewelry, Antica Murrina jewelry, Pulicati leather handbags, Ferrari merchandise and a nice selection of Italian perfumes.
A replica of the coronation and ceremonial halls of Japan's Imperial Palace is home to the Mitsukoshi Department Store. Named for the oldest department store in the world, the original store goes back three centuries. This shop is “the mall” of Epcot’s World Showcase where you will find a large variety of Japanese gifts and souvenirs. You will see everything from Hello Kitty and Tamagotchis to traditional Japanese footwear and clothing, including kimonos. "Anime" trading cards, i-Pets, Kingdom Hearts 2 action figures, and model cars are just a few of the cool items for children. The Mikimoto Store is a must see that showcases a gorgeous selection of pearl jewelry. If you're looking for a more affordable keepsake Pick-A-Pearl is only $14.80 between 12pm and 9pm. The extensive selection of books covers Japanese gardening and architecture, martial arts, origami, cooking, and learning the Japanese language. They also have an expanded section of the store for items pertaining to Japanese cooking, in particular for sushi preparation and serving. Several of the unique souvenirs available are bonsai trees, Iwach Wind Bells, the Japanese Tea Kettle, and Calligraphy brushes. If you have a more traditional souvenir in mind they carry chopsticks, Japanese lanterns and fans, and incense. Do not forget to check out the Sake Tasting Bar located in the back of the shop. In this area you can sample sake and purchase your favorite along with a Sake serving set.
Mexico: The Plaza de Los Amigos offers some authentic Mexican souvenirs and treasures. In the Artesanias La Familia Fashions you'll find casual Mexican styled clothing and jewelry for women and children. Souvenirs and gifts from Northern Mexico are found in El Ranchito del Norte. Vendor's carts offer home décor gifts, silver jewelry and other Mexican souvenirs such as sombreros, piñatas, pottery and worry dolls.
Morocco: Moroccan fine jewelry, traditional clothing and shoes, Camel bone mirrors, and handmade daggers are found in the "Tangier Traders". The "Brass Bazaar" features mosaic fountains, Thuya wood, and brass or silver decorative plates and mirrors. This shop also has an Outdoor Bazaar where ceramic tiles, native instruments, and handmade baskets can be found. The "Medina Arts" offers Moroccan crafts such as the traditional ceramic Tajne and beautifully designed ceramic plates. Find hand knotted carpets and rugs in "Casablanca Carpets" as well as glass lanterns and the Marrakesh wall sconces. Directly across from the main pavilion there is a shop called Souk-Al-Magreb. They offer some of the same items found in the other stores of Morocco. The couscous pot can be found here along with Sadaf brand couscous. Fez hats, wind chimes, Henna Lamps, rose water, and an instructional DVD for belly dancing are also available. All areas of Morocco are wheelchair accessible.
Norway: The Puffin’s Roost: Curios and Collectibles is the main shop located in the Norway pavilion. You will find a large selection of books on trolls, Vikings, Scandinavian cuisine, Norwegian Proverbs, and Hans Christian Andersen’s Fairy Tales. If tasting some of the local snacks is more your style, check out the chocolate, Swedish preserves and Nordic sweets. This shop offers an extensive collection of sterling silver jewelry, including, OpRo Designs, Hilde Fostveit, and Hasla. The Norwegian scents sold here for men and women are Geir: The Power of Norwary and Laila: The essence of Norway. They offer Norwegian trolls in all shapes and sizes, Konge Tinn Royal pewter, Linie Aquavit, and Tommeliten Knives. The clothing for men, women, and children are made by Dale of Norway and Helly Hansen.
The shops feature the treasures of various regions of the United Kingdom. In “The Toy Soldier", medieval castle playsets, swords & shields, real feather quills, and UK themed childrens' books and movies are found. This store is also the Kidcot Fun Stop for the United Kingdom. "The Crown and Crest" is the place to find your beer stein, glass or mug with the crest of your favorite UK country. They also offer Rose & Crown t-shirts and hats along with a great selection of Beatles merchandise. An array of swords, daggers, and knives are on display near the room of Family Crests. In this section of the shop have your Family crest placed on a ring or plaque; or, have it embroidered and framed. "Fancy Goods for Lords and Ladies" offers perfume, cologne, jewelry, and body care to fit all budgets. The brands available include Kit Heath Celtic jewelry, Asprey of London frangrances, and Feel Good Formulas Body Care.
Belleck Fine Parian China (made in Ireland) is sold in "The Queen's Table". This shop also carries native music and books from Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Scottish or Welsh tartans and ties are found here, as well as, bagpipes and the Welsh "Love Spoon." "The Sportsmans' Shop " offers all things rugby and soccer including, clothing, balls, hats, and books. Tea lovers will not want to miss the selection of bagged and loose teas, teapots, biscuits and candy found in "The Tea Caddy".
- United Kingdom Shopping Photos
- Listen as Julie Martin takes you on a tour of the UK shops (Time code 1:01:00)
The "Heritage Manor Gifts" shop is disappointingly small. You'll find a very limited selection of shirts, bags, and basic souvenirs (ironically, most of which is made in China.)
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
- Samsung Smart TV app available for Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10 - 7:00
10:00 - 7:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom