Epcot World Showcase - Shopping
|Main Page||Future World||World Showcase|
|Map of Epcot||Italy||United Kingdom|
Shopping around the World Showcase
There are two shopping options in the Canada pavilion, the Northwest Mercantile store and The Trading Post. Upon entering Northwest Mercantile, you will see Kitras Art Glass. These gorgeous ornaments are handmade in Canada to resemble one of the four seasons. The store offers Hatley clothing, Roots fragrances and athletic wear, Deauville perfume, Ice Wines, body care items, and Canadian hockey gear. Christmas ornaments depicting woodland creatures are also found here. At The Trading Post maple products abound. You can find syrup, candies, tea, and cookies. If you are looking for handmade native jewelry this store offers ‘O Canada’ (made on Prince Edward Island) and ‘Monague’ (made in British Columbia). Their other souvenirs include Maplefoot Babies stuffed animals, Anne of Green Gables books, BOMA totem poles, and faux raccoon and skunk skin caps.
The outdoor kiosks feature Off Kilter and Illuminations CDs, personalized leather and pewter, Canadian flags, t-shirts, pins, mugs and other collectible items.
The Yong Feng Shangdian shop is one of the largest shopping destinations in the World Showcase. It has a wide variety of merchandise from silk clothing, lacquer and mother-of-pearl inlay furniture, Yixing teapots and jade carvings, to stuffed pandas, incense, candles, and paper fans. Beijing Cloisonne Ware is one of the specialty items found here, as well as, Chinese lanterns, Oriental carpets and Jingdezhen Chinaware. In the jewelry section of the store you will find gorgeous coral, jade, and crystal pieces. After walking through the entire shop you exit into an open air market that offers books on meditation, calligraphy and the Chinese language. You will also find childrens’ toys and Kidcot.
There are an abundance of shops, and merchandise, to choose from in the pavilion of France. Perfumes and colognes are the featured items in the "Plume et Palette". Chanel, Escada, Givenchy, and Lacoste can be found as well as two Parisian perfumiers, Jean Patou and Annick Goutal. The "Guerlain" signature store not only features fragrances but has their full line of cosmetics.
At "La Maison du Vin", guests can sample wines (for a fee) and purchase their favorite French wines along with a variety of wine accessories. Maxim’s de Paris chocolates, cookies, Marat D’Avignon kitchen linens, soaps by E.Barret & Co., and Emile Henry cookware are other items offered in this store.
“Souvenirs de France” carries the typical type of French souvenir like the beret, miniature Eiffel Tower, t-shirt, and the Paris purse. The more interesting items are the many books on French artists, cities, and the language itself, and the infant toys by Latitude Enfant. All areas of the France pavilion are wheelchair accessible.
Germany: While there is no ride or attraction in the Germany pavilion, shoppers will enjoy the wide variety of quaint shops. Der Teddy bar is a toy shop with Steiff stuffed animals, Engel Puppen dolls, Medieval themed toys, finger puppet theaters, and of course, teddy bears. In the Volkskunst, you'll find beer steins of all sizes, including an Epcot limited edition stein. This shop is also where you will find felt hats, cow bells, original Black Forest Cuckoo clocks, and hand painted eggs. Grimm’s Fairy Tales, Berlin Then and Now, and A 400 Year History of the Stein are just a few of the books you will encounter.
If you enjoy fine wines and spirits, you must visit the Weinkeller where you will also find German wine guides. The Sussigkeiten is the place to satisfy that sweet tooth with an assortment of homemade fudge and nut clusters, pretzels, chocolate, cookies and Haribo brand candies. Learn to cook authentic German recipes with one of the many German cookbooks found in this store. It is Christmas year round in Die Weihnachts Ecke where you'll find Christmas decorations of all kinds, plus the Christmas pickle. The Kunstarbeit In Kristal offers crystal jewelry by Swarovski, Princessa Plata, and Brillanti by Crystal World. They also carry fine crystal pieces by Arribas, Arnstadt, Nachtmann, Anna Hutte and Swarovski. Glaskunst is the outdoor shop which sells Arribas glassware and they offer engraving.
There is a new Caramel shop Karamelle-Küche coming to Germany in September 2010. It will feature cast members making fresh caramel corn, caramel apples, strawberries, marshmallows. The store will also carry gourmet caramels, cookies, brownies, fudge and cupcakes.
There are many quaint little shops offering a broad variety of Italian merchandise. You will discover fine Florentine soaps, Illy espresso coffee, and hand-made paper mache Venetian masks. Creamy Italian chocolates, traditional snacks and Italian wines are also found here. The pavilion has a large selection of cookbooks covering Rome, Tuscany, Naples and Italian Farmhouse cooking. If beautiful crystal, fine Murano glassware and porcelain figures are your heart's desires, a stop at "Il Bel Cristallo" is a must. In this store you will also find San Lorenzo Venetian glass jewelry, Antica Murrina jewelry, Pulicati leather handbags, Ferrari merchandise and a nice selection of Italian perfumes.
A replica of the coronation and ceremonial halls of Japan's Imperial Palace is home to the Mitsukoshi Department Store. Named for the oldest department store in the world, the original store goes back three centuries. This shop is “the mall” of Epcot’s World Showcase where you will find a large variety of Japanese gifts and souvenirs. You will see everything from Hello Kitty and Tamagotchis to traditional Japanese footwear and clothing, including kimonos. "Anime" trading cards, i-Pets, Kingdom Hearts 2 action figures, and model cars are just a few of the cool items for children. The Mikimoto Store is a must see that showcases a gorgeous selection of pearl jewelry. If you're looking for a more affordable keepsake Pick-A-Pearl is only $14.80 between 12pm and 9pm. The extensive selection of books covers Japanese gardening and architecture, martial arts, origami, cooking, and learning the Japanese language. They also have an expanded section of the store for items pertaining to Japanese cooking, in particular for sushi preparation and serving. Several of the unique souvenirs available are bonsai trees, Iwach Wind Bells, the Japanese Tea Kettle, and Calligraphy brushes. If you have a more traditional souvenir in mind they carry chopsticks, Japanese lanterns and fans, and incense. Do not forget to check out the Sake Tasting Bar located in the back of the shop. In this area you can sample sake and purchase your favorite along with a Sake serving set.
Mexico: The Plaza de Los Amigos offers some authentic Mexican souvenirs and treasures. In the Artesanias La Familia Fashions you'll find casual Mexican styled clothing and jewelry for women and children. Souvenirs and gifts from Northern Mexico are found in El Ranchito del Norte. Vendor's carts offer home décor gifts, silver jewelry and other Mexican souvenirs such as sombreros, piñatas, pottery and worry dolls.
Morocco: Moroccan fine jewelry, traditional clothing and shoes, Camel bone mirrors, and handmade daggers are found in the "Tangier Traders". The "Brass Bazaar" features mosaic fountains, Thuya wood, and brass or silver decorative plates and mirrors. This shop also has an Outdoor Bazaar where ceramic tiles, native instruments, and handmade baskets can be found. The "Medina Arts" offers Moroccan crafts such as the traditional ceramic Tajne and beautifully designed ceramic plates. Find hand knotted carpets and rugs in "Casablanca Carpets" as well as glass lanterns and the Marrakesh wall sconces. Directly across from the main pavilion there is a shop called Souk-Al-Magreb. They offer some of the same items found in the other stores of Morocco. The couscous pot can be found here along with Sadaf brand couscous. Fez hats, wind chimes, Henna Lamps, rose water, and an instructional DVD for belly dancing are also available. All areas of Morocco are wheelchair accessible.
Norway: The Puffin’s Roost: Curios and Collectibles is the main shop located in the Norway pavilion. You will find a large selection of books on trolls, Vikings, Scandinavian cuisine, Norwegian Proverbs, and Hans Christian Andersen’s Fairy Tales. If tasting some of the local snacks is more your style, check out the chocolate, Swedish preserves and Nordic sweets. This shop offers an extensive collection of sterling silver jewelry, including, OpRo Designs, Hilde Fostveit, and Hasla. The Norwegian scents sold here for men and women are Geir: The Power of Norwary and Laila: The essence of Norway. They offer Norwegian trolls in all shapes and sizes, Konge Tinn Royal pewter, Linie Aquavit, and Tommeliten Knives. The clothing for men, women, and children are made by Dale of Norway and Helly Hansen.
The shops feature the treasures of various regions of the United Kingdom. In “The Toy Soldier", medieval castle playsets, swords & shields, real feather quills, and UK themed childrens' books and movies are found. This store is also the Kidcot Fun Stop for the United Kingdom. "The Crown and Crest" is the place to find your beer stein, glass or mug with the crest of your favorite UK country. They also offer Rose & Crown t-shirts and hats along with a great selection of Beatles merchandise. An array of swords, daggers, and knives are on display near the room of Family Crests. In this section of the shop have your Family crest placed on a ring or plaque; or, have it embroidered and framed. "Fancy Goods for Lords and Ladies" offers perfume, cologne, jewelry, and body care to fit all budgets. The brands available include Kit Heath Celtic jewelry, Asprey of London frangrances, and Feel Good Formulas Body Care.
Belleck Fine Parian China (made in Ireland) is sold in "The Queen's Table". This shop also carries native music and books from Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Scottish or Welsh tartans and ties are found here, as well as, bagpipes and the Welsh "Love Spoon." "The Sportsmans' Shop " offers all things rugby and soccer including, clothing, balls, hats, and books. Tea lovers will not want to miss the selection of bagged and loose teas, teapots, biscuits and candy found in "The Tea Caddy".
- United Kingdom Shopping Photos
- Listen as Julie Martin takes you on a tour of the UK shops (Time code 1:01:00)
The "Heritage Manor Gifts" shop is disappointingly small. You'll find a very limited selection of shirts, bags, and basic souvenirs (ironically, most of which is made in China.)
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
- Disney and Lucasfilm announce new animated Star Wars series
- Walt Disney World uses online job fair to hire employees
- Former Disney World employee arrested on pornography charges
- Half-hour Toy Story special coming to ABC this fall
- Expedition Cafe to open with SeaWorld's Antarctica exhibit
- Tour company uses wheelchairs to promise front of the line access at Walt Disney World?
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
- Disney and Electronic Arts to produce Star Wars video games
- Several Disney Junior and Disney XD shows to be available on Netflix
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios