Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland
Fantasyland is based on Disney's classic animated films and is the place where children of all ages can step right into a fairy tale. What fairy tale would be complete without a castle? Cinderella Castle is the gateway into this land and its walls stretch across Fantasyland separating it from the rest of the Magic Kingdom. Here, anything is possible.
The attractions in Fantasyland take you back to your childhood. Experience such classics as it's a small world, Pete Pan's Flight, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Mad Tea Party and the 3D film, Mickey's PhilharMagic. If you're hungry, grab a bite to eat at Pinocchio's Village Haus, Storybook Treats or the Cheshire Cafe.
Like other areas of the Disney theme parks, Fantasyland will have its own live entertainment experiences. The Royal Majesty Makers are just one of the new groups. The group are "royal consultants", teaching children the skills to become princes and princesses. Retired knight Sir Sterling, royal etiquette teacher Lady Llewellyn, squire Tobias and lady-in-waiting Bridget will conduct Knight School, deliver invites to the ball, lead dances and play games.
The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang is a group of clowns set out to entertain the guests with their wild shenanigans. Music will be provided by the Silly Saxtet, showing off their unique skills, and featuring Wowzer the clown and his amazing stunts. Chuckles Buffoon McMonkeyshine III and his proteges, Whinny Horselaugh and Snort, will bring the whole area to life!
Storybook Circus features a re-themed Barnstormer featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, complete with interactive queue, and the Fantasyland Station on the Walt Disney World Railroad. Casey Jr. Soak 'N' Splash Station is the place to take the kids when they need to cool off. Head to Big Top Souvenirs to get your Storybook Circus merchandise. A unique feature of this location is Big Top Treats, a show kitchen making cotton candy, caramel apples, "Goofy's Glaciers" drinks and more!
Pete's Silly Sideshow is a meet and greet area where guests can choose one of two lines, either meeting The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald as a snake charmer) or Minnie Magnifique (Minnie as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy as a fortune teller).
Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid – Ariel and her friends take guests along on all their adventures – both under the sea and above!
Be Our Guest Restaurant – This restaurant serves 550 guests in the stunning ballroom, the mysterious West Wing of the Beast’s castle, or the elegant Rose Gallery, with counter service available during the day, and table service at night.
Belle’s Village – Guests can visit Gaston’s Tavern, created to look like the tavern from “Beauty and the Beast” or Bonjour! Village Gifts for souvenirs. Step outside of the village and you will see Belle’s cottage.
Enchanted Tales with Belle – A new interactive character meet-and-greet location for Belle and Lumiere, guests start in Maurice’s workshop, where they step through a magical mirror straight into the Beast’s library.
Opening in late 2013:
Opening in 2014:
The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – This roller coaster will tell the story of Snow White in a new and updated way. Guests will go on a journey into the dwarfs’ diamond mine, on a train with a new ride system – cars will rock back and forth just like real mine cars.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
- Elizabeth Mitchell cast on Once Upon A Time
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom