Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland
Fantasyland is based on Disney's classic animated films and is the place where children of all ages can step right into a fairy tale. What fairy tale would be complete without a castle? Cinderella Castle is the gateway into this land and its walls stretch across Fantasyland separating it from the rest of the Magic Kingdom. Here, anything is possible.
The attractions in Fantasyland take you back to your childhood. Experience such classics as it's a small world, Pete Pan's Flight, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, The Mad Tea Party and the 3D film, Mickey's PhilharMagic. If you're hungry, grab a bite to eat at Pinocchio's Village Haus, Storybook Treats or the Cheshire Cafe.
Like other areas of the Disney theme parks, Fantasyland will have its own live entertainment experiences. The Royal Majesty Makers are just one of the new groups. The group are "royal consultants", teaching children the skills to become princes and princesses. Retired knight Sir Sterling, royal etiquette teacher Lady Llewellyn, squire Tobias and lady-in-waiting Bridget will conduct Knight School, deliver invites to the ball, lead dances and play games.
The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang is a group of clowns set out to entertain the guests with their wild shenanigans. Music will be provided by the Silly Saxtet, showing off their unique skills, and featuring Wowzer the clown and his amazing stunts. Chuckles Buffoon McMonkeyshine III and his proteges, Whinny Horselaugh and Snort, will bring the whole area to life!
Storybook Circus features a re-themed Barnstormer featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, complete with interactive queue, and the Fantasyland Station on the Walt Disney World Railroad. Casey Jr. Soak 'N' Splash Station is the place to take the kids when they need to cool off. Head to Big Top Souvenirs to get your Storybook Circus merchandise. A unique feature of this location is Big Top Treats, a show kitchen making cotton candy, caramel apples, "Goofy's Glaciers" drinks and more!
Pete's Silly Sideshow is a meet and greet area where guests can choose one of two lines, either meeting The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald as a snake charmer) or Minnie Magnifique (Minnie as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy as a fortune teller).
Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid – Ariel and her friends take guests along on all their adventures – both under the sea and above!
Be Our Guest Restaurant – This restaurant serves 550 guests in the stunning ballroom, the mysterious West Wing of the Beast’s castle, or the elegant Rose Gallery, with counter service available during the day, and table service at night.
Belle’s Village – Guests can visit Gaston’s Tavern, created to look like the tavern from “Beauty and the Beast” or Bonjour! Village Gifts for souvenirs. Step outside of the village and you will see Belle’s cottage.
Enchanted Tales with Belle – A new interactive character meet-and-greet location for Belle and Lumiere, guests start in Maurice’s workshop, where they step through a magical mirror straight into the Beast’s library.
Opening in late 2013:
Opening in 2014:
The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – This roller coaster will tell the story of Snow White in a new and updated way. Guests will go on a journey into the dwarfs’ diamond mine, on a train with a new ride system – cars will rock back and forth just like real mine cars.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios