Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Saratoga Springs Overview:
This Home Away From Home is part of the popular Disney Vacation Club properties. (Limited availability is open to the general public.)
Designed after its namesake upstate New York community, you’ll enjoy genteel surroundings while being steps away from exciting Downtown Disney.
With “Health, History and Horses” as its theme, turn of the century Victorian ambiance is evident throughout this beautiful destination. Intricate woodwork, soft pastels, finely polished furnishings and trademark floral patterns are found at every turn.
The décor emphasizes Saratoga’s longstanding tradition of horse racing. While you won’t hear the bugler’s call, you will enjoy artwork and other unique touches that bring this aspect of Saratoga’s history to life.
The main attraction is the High Rock Springs main pool. Gurgling springs cascade down rockwork and empty into the heated zero-entry pool. A delightful waterslide that winds through the rocks and under a footbridge is certain to be popular. For the utmost in relaxation, there are whirlpool spas nestled in the grotto setting. The younger set will have a blast in the interactive children’s wet play area.
If being pampered is an important part of your vacation experience, the Spa is the perfect match for you. You can choose from a menu of treatments designed to rejuvenate and restore.
Remaining true to its theme, you’ll find that this lakeside resort brings the best of Saratoga to life.
- Bell Service
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Daily maid service (DVC guests refer to your guide)
- The Artist's Palette featuring self-serve meals as well as sundries, groceries and souvenirs
- On the Rocks poolside bar
- Free Wireless Internet
- Voice Mail
- “Extra Magic Hour” early entry to select Disney theme parks with paid admission
- Express check out
- Fitness center
- Full service Spa
- In house complimentary motorcoach and waterferry transportation
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa features studio and one-bedroom units that can accommodate up to 4 guests, two bedroom units that can hold 8 and Grand Villas that can house 12. All units can also include one child under age 3 in a crib.
Studio: Features a queen-sized bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. These 355 sq. ft. units include a kitchenette with microwave, under-counter refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker, ceiling fan, TV, clock radio, hair dryer, full bath with outside vanity, wall safe and private porch or balcony.( Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
One Bedroom: These 714 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, clock radio, dining area, hair dryer, wall safe and private porch or balcony. (Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Two Bedroom: These 1075 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a second bedroom with either two queen beds or a queen bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, second full bathroom with outside vanity, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Eight guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Three Bedroom Treehouse Villa: The Treehouse Villas are elevated 10 feet from ground level. Each accommodation features three bedrooms with flat screen TV's. Two of the bedrooms will have a Queen bed and one will have bunkbeds, with a Queen sleep sofa and a sleeper chair in the living room. The units have two bathrooms, an open kitchen with a granite counter with seating for three and separate table with seating for six. The living room also has a flat screen and cathedral ceilings.
Grand Villa: These 2113 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room as well as a second level with two additional bedrooms and private bath. There’s a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, stacked washer/dryer, TV’s in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. (Twelve guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.)
Turf Club Grill - Full service restaurant with great views of the golf course, waterway and Downtown Disney West Side. Serving lunch and dinner with American fare featured.
The Artist’s Palette features salads, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, soups as well as varied entrees. Seating is available.
On The Rocks pool bar is located near the High Rock Spring main pool.
High Rock Spring main pool with slide, two whirlpools and children’s interactive wet play area, a second quiet pool with whirlpool, tennis courts, bicycle rental, arcade, full service spa and fitness facility.
Senses - A Disney Spa
Senses is a full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th century wellness retreats found in upstate New York. The spa has been completely remodeled and features an elegant mix of textures, designed to convey serene feelings of being surrounded by nature. Stone, pebbles, and reed-like finishes cover the walls, wood beams line the ceilings and there are hardwood floors throughout. A quiet water feature spills down a rock wall, the branch-like lighting fixtures give off a soft amber light and the walls are decorated with Native American artwork and a hummingbird and trees mosaic tile mural. Senses offers a variety of spa amenities, such as whirlpool and steam rooms, treatment areas and even heated loungers, the perfect place to unwind after a long day at the theme parks.
For information or to book an appointment, call 407-WDW-SPAS.
- Pricing structure changed for Valet Parking at Downtown Disney - Pricing is based on length of stay - time starts when you reach the valet podium and stops when you return to the podium to pick up your car.
- Blog - Top 5 Must Do's at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Pangani Research Center closes for refurb - Pangani Research Center- Aviary and Hippo viewing area will be closed 9/2 - 11/14/2014.
- Blog - Villains Soiree - Wickedly Disappointing
- Blog - Dole Whips are back at the Polynesian Village Resort at the new and disappointing Pineapple Lanai
- Shortened monorail operating hours now in place - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- American Idol Experience is now closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios - This attraction closed August 30, 2014. No definitive plans have been announced for this space.
- VIDEO: Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed - Oogie Boogie's Freaky Funhouse Show at Villains Unleashed brings Vegas to Walt Disney World. Villains Unleashed took over Disney's Hollywood Studios on August 23, 2014 and part of the hard ticket event was Oogie Boogie's Freak Funhouse Show. Oogie Boogie hosts the show that features a sword-swallowing act, daredevil archery and a finale full of fire!
- Refurb closures planned for Walt Disney World water parks - Typhoon Lagoon will be closed 10/26/14-1/3/15 and Blizzard Beach will be closed 1/4/15-3/14/15.
- Top 5 Signature Dining Experiences at the Walt Disney World Resorts - 1,600 listeners and viewers of our DIS Unplugged web-cast voted on their favorite signature restaurants at the Walt Disney World resort hotels.
- Blog - The Top 5 Underutilized Spaces at Walt Disney World
- Starbucks will open at Hollywood Studios in February 2015 - The Trolley Car Cafe will be located along Hollywood Boulevard and be themed like a trolley car station. Disney baked goods and Starbucks La Boulange pastry items will be available. An exact location hasn't been announced.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- VIDEO: Star-Lord & Gamora from 'Guardians of the Galaxy' at Villains Unleashed - Peter Quill, aka Star-Lord, and Gamora made their first appearance ever at the Guardians of the Galaxy Awesome Mix Tape Vol. 1 Dance Party during the Villains Unleashed event at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Mikala Canoe Club Marina at Polynesian to be closed for refurb - The marina will be closed 9/15 - 9/19/2014. Sail boat/motorized boats and fishing excursions will not be available.
- Entrance 4 to Downtown Disney's parking lot now closed - Entrance 4 (between Cirque du Soleil and DisneyQuest) is now closed permanently. The only entrances are Entrance 2 (across from the Hess Station) and Entrance 5 (across from Typhoon Lagoon).
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Opening Ceremony - Villains Unleashed kicked off at Disney's Hollywood Studios with an opening ceremony hosted by Hades, Pain, Panic and Megara from Hercules. Once the stars of the night took the stage they introduced some of the 50 Disney Villains guests could meet at the special hard ticket event.
- VIDEO: Villains Unleashed Event Overview - Over 50 Disney villains took over Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Villains Unleashed Event.
- Times updated for events at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - The Party is a specially ticketed event at the Magic Kingdom that begins September 1.
- Villains' Sinister Soiree add-on available for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party - This special add-on will give guests preferred viewing for Mickey's Boo to You Halloween Parade (8:15pm) and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks show. Lady Tremaine will host a dessert soiree at Cinderella's Royal Table Restaurant for you and some of her friends.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - "Villains Unleashed" needs leashing up - Disney's overcrowded hard ticket event leaves guests in long lines most of the night
- Mickey's PhilharMagic refurb extended - The end date has been moved from September 19 to the 28th. The attraction will go down September 8.
- Enchanted Tiki Room going down for refurb in late September - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed from 9/27 - 10/3/2014.
- Two Epcot New Year's Eve dining events released - More New Year's Eve events are yet to be released.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Updated operating schedule for monorails - The monorail will have a different operating schedule than normal as an automation upgrade takes place.
- Charging stations for electric vehicles added to Epcot parking lot - Disney has added four Level 2 ChargePoint charging stations to the Journey parking lot at Epcot. Electric vehicles will be charged $.35 per kw/h, with a minimum charge of $1.50.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets sold out on 10/31/14 - Tickets are still available for all other dates.
- New Move it! Shake it! Dance and Play it! Street Party to debut at Magic Kingdom this fall - Stitch and Phineas & Ferb will join the party and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will ride on top of giant gift boxes. The soundtrack will feature remixed classic party songs and guests will vote for one of three current hits to be played.
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- MagicBands can now be purchased without ticket media - The bands are now available for purchase across property.
- Changes to boat schedules at Downtown Disney - Schedules have been changing recently due to construction.
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Ultimate Day VIP Tour available at Epcot Food & Wine Festival - This daylong tour begins at the Festival Center's VIP Lounge and includes champagne, a beverage tasting, six-course tapas-style lunch, wine, private backstage tours, time on Epcot attractions, food and beverage pairings with Disney chefs, VIP seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series, and reserved seating for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth fireworks spectacular.
- Blog - New Golden Oak Outpost Menu is Waffle Fry Heaven
- Sunrise Safari at Animal Kingdom ending 12/28/14 - This tour is exclusive to Animal Kingdom Lodge Kilimanjaro Club Level guests.
- American Idol Experience to close August 30 - No plans have been announced for the space.
- Florida residents save $40 on Cirque du Soleil tickets - Through September and October, Florida residents will save $40 on adult Cirque du Soleil tickets purchased at the box office.
- VIDEO: The Refurbished Capt. Cook's at Polynesian Resort - After a long refurbishment, Capt. Cook's has reopened at the Polynesian Village Resort. Major changes include artwork in the seating area, a new menu, no more ordering off of touch screens and the tragic loss of the Dole Whip self-serve machine.
- American Film Institute at the end of Backlot Tour to close - As of August 17, the American Film Institute Showcase exhibit at the end of the ride will be closed. This exhibit features props and costumes from various films. The gift shop will also close.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Polynesian Resort's Capt. Cook's quick service restaurant reopens after refurbishment
- Golden Oak Outpost now serving specialty waffle fries - This walk-up stand is located on the backside of Frontierland on the walkway to Adventureland.
- Tower of Terror On-ride videos available with Memory Maker - After riding The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a video of the guest's ride will be added to their My Disney Experience account. This video is only available to guests who have purchased Memory Maker.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Great Irish Hooley Festival to be held at Downtown Disney - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. Celebrate with food, drink and dancing.
- Update coming to My Disney Experience - make dining reservations 20 minutes in advance - A new update will allow guests to make same day dining reservations only 20 minutes in advance.
- Performance times updated for Night of Joy - Disney’s Night of Joy is a hard-ticket event at the Magic Kingdom that features contemporary Christian performers.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Polynesian Resort Lobby - Lobby Waterfall - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at the Polynesian Resort.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Continues to Materialize
- Refurb scheduled this winter for the Haunted Mansion - The attraction will be closed from 12/1 - 12/19/14.
- It's Tough to be a Bug refurb extended until 9/27 - This attraction was originally scheduled to reopen August 11, but will instead stay closed through September 27.
- Yankee Trader shop refurb extended through December - The shop is becoming a Haunted Mansion gift shop.
- Disney and unions argue about extra shift distribution policy
- Polynesian Resort opens new Dole Whip location
- Popular EPCOT acts to depart this Fall
- Wet 'n Wild employee trapped in pool; now in critical condition
- Star Wars mobile game app released by Disney
- Disney contract approved by part-time employees
- Citation banning whale trainers from water will not be appealed by SeaWorld
- Disney cancels 2014 Festival of the Masters art show
- Radio Disney to shut down stations and lay off employees
- Disney proposes new contract for part-time employees
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00 PM
10:00 - 5:00 PM
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW