Orders for all items (with the exception of cakes) must be made 3 days prior to sailing. Cake orders must be completed 7 days prior to sailing. There is no longer an option to fax or mail in gift orders.
Please note the following important information:
- Anyone wishing to view, or order, merchandise available on a given sailing must have the reservation number and last name of a guest sailing to access the Disney Cruise Line Onboard Gifts site.
- Reservations booked in foreign currency cannot view, or order from, the online catalog.
- Alcohol cannot be purchased if the lead guest in the reservation is not 21 or older.
- Not all items offered by Disney Cruise Line will be available for online purchase. Onboard credits are visible online, but cannot be purchased online.
- Once completed, orders can only be modified or canceled through the Disney Cruise Line Contact Center. All requests must follow the appropriate item order/cancellation deadline policy.
Back in March, we shared the new cake order cancellation policy and updated deadline dates for ordering gifts which can be found HERE.