The new site makes it much easier for cruisers to add gifts and amenities for an extra dose of magic during their cruise. Some of the items that will be available include:
- Mickey and Minnie cupcakes
- Celebration cakes
- Holiday treats
- Beer, wine, and champagne packages
- Flower arrangements
- Romance packages with sparkling wine, chocolates, a rose and robes
- Stateroom décor for holidays, birthdays and anniversaries and more
Orders for all items (with the exception of cakes) must be made 3 days prior to sailing. Cake orders must be completed 7 days prior to sailing. There is no longer an option to fax or mail-in gift orders.
Please note the following important information:
- Anyone wishing to view, or order, merchandise available on a given sailing must have the reservation number and last name of a guest sailing to access the Disney Cruise Line Onboard Gifts site.
- Reservations booked in foreign currency cannot view, or order from, the online catalog.
- Alcohol cannot be purchased if the lead guest in the reservation is not 21 or older.
- Not all items offered by Disney Cruise Line will be available for online purchase. Onboard credits are visible online, but cannot be purchased online.
- Once completed, orders can only be modified or canceled through the Disney Cruise Line Contact Center. All requests must follow the appropriate item order/cancellation deadline policy.
Back in March, we shared the new cake order cancellation policy and updated deadline dates for ordering gifts which can be found HERE.