Disney Cruise Line has announced several enhancements that are coming to the spiral-bound Guest Travel Booklet that is mailed out prior to your cruise. By making these changes, Disney Cruise Line hopes to deliver real-time cruise sailing details, reduce the environmental footprint, and to enhance cruisers’ digital experience.
With more and more information becoming accessible on mobile devices, guests have been expressing their wishes to access cruise and other important documents via their digital devices so the multi-page spiral Guest Travel Booklet is going to be transitioned to a one-page Luggage Tag Mailer that will contain:
- High level summary of reservation details
- Departure Port name and address
- Online Check-In reminder and/or confirmation that it has been completed
- Arrival day tips
- Resort name, check-in/check-out time and address, if pre and/or post nights confirmed
- Important information emphasizing alcohol policy and what not to pack
- Reminder to download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator App
- Two luggage tags per person
The Luggage Tag Mailer will be mailed to each guest household address on a booking, unless an alternative address has been provided, including travel agency reservations.
The same content within the spiral Guest Travel Booklet is now accessible online at disneycruise.com through the Cruise Details tab on My Reservations. A new section entitled Know Before You Go contains cruise vacation planning information such as:
- Necessary itinerary-specific information (i.e. citizenship documentation, what to pack, ship contact information, ground transportation, onboard airline check-in, travel delays, port directions, etc.) to help guests prepare for their upcoming vacation.
- The content is available to access as soon the reservation is created and up until the time of sailing after you’ve registered or logged in to My Reservations page at disneycruise.com.