Overnight, the Disneyland Resort quietly raised prices on all of their tickets and annual passes. The last few increases have come in February, so an increase in January was not expected. The most recent ticket price increase was February 11, 2018.
A 1-day 1-park ticket is now $104 during VALUE season and $149 during PEAK season. Ticket price increases were in the 5-10% range.
New pricing includes:
- 1-Day 1-Park Ticket: $104-$149 Adults/$98-$141 Children
- 1-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $154-$199 Adults/$148-$191 Children
- 2-Day 1-Park Ticket: $225 Adults/210 Children
- 2-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $280 Adults/$265 Children
- 3-Day 1-Park Ticket: $300 Adults/$280 Children
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $355 Adults/$335 Children
- 4-Day 1-Park Ticket: $325 Adults/$305 Children
- 4-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $380 Adults/$360 Children
- 5-Day 1-Park Ticket: $340 Adults/$320 Children
- 5-Day Park Hopper Ticket: $395 Adults/$375 Children
Full ticket pricing can be found HERE.
Prices for annual passes increased 10-24%, with the highest increase coming in the Premier Pass, which is good at both the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World. The Premier Pass jumped from $1,579 to $1,949!