Frozen is taking over the Disney Cruise Line ships this summer. Olaf, Anna and Elsa will be meeting and greeting guests on all four ships, plus a variety of new experiences will be added to select itineraries.
- Meet and greets with Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff
- “Anna’s Chase for the Chocolate” scavenger hunt
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” – kids make ice and snow with their own magical powers
- “The Maypole Swirl and Twirl” – spin and braid giant ribbons as you learn a traditional Scandinavian dance
- Frozen-themed dining experience – traditional Nordic dishes, along with some inspired by the movie
- The finale will be a Frozen deck party, “Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends.”
Also on the Disney Magic, the Frozen characters will join the cast of “Disney Dreams…An Enchanted Classic” in several new scenes. Three songs from the film (Let It Go, For the First Time in Forever, and In Summer) will also be added to the production.
On Disney Magic itineraries that sail to Norway, there will be new Port Adventures exploring the land that inspired the creation of Arendelle. The Disney Parks Blog details one adventure in Alesund, Norway, that “will immerse guests in the splendor and charm of Norway, with the help of Anna and Elsa, in an enchanting storybook village.”
On Castaway Cay, Olaf’s Summertime Freeze bar will be located on the Family Beach near the Pelican Point tram stop. Offerings will include non-alcoholic specialty frozen drinks like “Olaf’s Flurry Freeze,” “Sven’s Carrot Delight,” and “Warm Hugs.” All are available in souvenir cups.
Exact dates for these activities weren’t announced. To meet the Frozen characters, guests will need to check their Navigators on the first day to find out where tickets will be distributed.
News/photo source: Disney Parks Blog