Disney Cruise Line originally announced Marvel Day at Sea for select sailings on the Disney Magic out of New York in October and November, 2017 and now guests can look forward to additional opportunities to experience the thrill of the Marvel Universe along with the excitement of a Disney Cruise in 2018.
On this action-packed day, guests can look forward to:
- Interactions with some of the mightiest Marvel Super Heroes including the debut of Black Panther and Loki and the menacing foes who oppose them
- A spell-binding new show in the Walt Disney Theatre featuring Doctor Strange
- An extraordinary deck party
- Exclusive at-sea screenings of fan-favorite films from the Marvel Cinematic Universe including the newest theatrical releases
- Marvel-themed youth activities
- Special merchandise
- Unique food and beverage offerings
The list of sailings includes:
- January 7, January 21, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- February 4, February 18, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- March 18, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- April 1, April 15, April 29, 2018 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
Each of these five-night cruises will include a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, and either Cozumel, Mexico, or Grand Cayman.
To get your free, no-obligation quote or to book one of these exciting cruises, please visit Dreams Unlimited Travel.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Senior Editor for The DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº