The Walt Disney World Resort has just announced several new offerings for Annual Passholders that will take place during the month of January.
The festivities begin next week with a “Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event” that will be held in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park on Thursday, January 10 from 5-7 p.m. Those attending will have the opportunity to purchase potion purple merchandise which includes items such as adult and youth spirit jerseys, “Vacation Mode” water bottles, Loungefly mini backpacks, a Loungefly wallet, and a new women’s Mickey T-shirt. The newest purple food and beverage offerings will also be available for purchase.
A valid annual pass card and photo ID will be required at check-in, but registration is not necessary. As always, the activities and offerings are subject to change without notice and merchandise will be available while supplies last. Additionally, Passholders are welcome to use their 20% merchandise discount during the event.
For a limited time from January 6-31, Passholders can receive a 20% discount at the following restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort for lunch and dinner only (unless otherwise noted):
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 p.m. show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
This limited-time discount will be applied to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during available lunch and dinner meal periods. Valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) guests. Not valid for breakfast or special events and may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is getting ready to begin on January 18th and with that comes a new Passholder magnet. The magnet has not been revealed as of yet, but keep an eye out as we’ll share it when we see it.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº