Guests looking for a brand new way to ring in the New Year at Walt Disney World might like to know that there is a rooftop fiesta set to take place at Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood from 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. on December 31, 2019.
Attendees are encouraged to don their best party attire and dance the night away with tunes from an electric flamenco guitar or the live DJ.
Guests can partake in traditional Spanish New Year’s customs such as a sparkling cava toast as the clock strikes midnight.
Around the rooftop restaurant will be stations filled with savory dishes inspired by a traditional Spanish New Year’s feast:
- Beef or Tuna Carpaccio on Berkel
- Roasted Pork Belly and Apples
- Jamon Iberico
- Cheeses of Spain
- Chilled Shrimp
- Mussel Escabeche, Preserved Lemon and Tomato Relish
- Citrus Cured and Smoked Sablefish with Salsa Verde
Pintxos: Tapas Bar
- Seared Duck with Prunes and Duck Liver Pate
- Idiazabal and Caramelized Onions
- Artichoke, Grapes and Juniper Berries
- Hearth Oven-charred Piquillos with Walnuts and Port Redux
- Grilled Pan Ensalata
- Quail in Aged Sherry
- Lamb Chops with Romesco and Chimichurri
- Vegetable Stuffed Squid
- Patatas and Chorizo
- Bomba Rice, Octopus, Mussels, Prawns, Chorizo and Saffron
- Skate Wing, Oregano, Lemon, Toybox Tomatoes and Olives
- Roasted Pousin
- Kobe Shortrib with Piquillo Jam and Oxtail-Rioja Jus
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be present for photos as well. Fireworks are not guaranteed as part of this experience; on rare occasions, evening fireworks may be rescheduled or canceled. The price for this event is $400 per person; tax and gratuity is included. Reservations are now open and can be made on the official Disney website.
In order to preserve the elegant ambiance of this festive gathering, men are asked to wear dress pants or slacks with a collared shirt, women are asked to wear dresses, skirts, pants, and blouses. Jeans may also be worn if they are in good condition.