The Disney Fantasy is currently experiencing a technical issue that requires the ship to sail at a reduced speed. Disney Cruise Line has stated that the ship is operating safely and will be back to full speed by Tuesday, but, the cruise’s itinerary needs to be modified. As a result, the Disney Fantasy will no longer stop in Tortola on Tuesday, January 28. The port has been replaced with a call to the Port of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Below is the modified itinerary:
• Saturday, January 25: Port Canaveral
• Sunday, January 26: At Sea
• Monday, January 27: At Sea
• Tuesday, January 28: San Juan (previously Tortola)
• Wednesday, January 29: St. Thomas
• Thursday, January 30: At Sea
• Friday, January 31: Castaway Cay
• Saturday, February 1: Port Canaveral
Pre-reserved Port Adventures in Tortola will automatically be removed from guests’ cruise plans and Disney Cruise Line will attempt to accommodate guests with excursions available in San Juan. Any pre-reserved services at Palo, Remy, It’s A Small World Nursery, and Senses Spa will also remain as originally scheduled.
As a gesture of goodwill, and to thank guests for their understanding, Disney Cruise Line will be providing each stateroom with a $150 onboard credit.