Disneyland Hotel Address:
1150 Magic Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
The Disneyland Hotel was the first hotel built at the Disneyland Resort. By carefully combining nostalgia with the amenities of today, the Disneyland Resort Hotel still generates the same excitement that it did when its doors first opened.
The pool area features a classic Disneyland sign and waterslides complete with replica Monorail trains.
Also in this area is an E-Ticket themed pool, with graphics reminiscent of the ticket books used in the early days of Disneyland.
There is no shortage of recreation at the Disneyland Hotel. With a Disneyland Hotel reservation, guests can swim, play volleyball, or visit the Goofy About Health Club with its state of the art exercise equipment. Afterwards, you can relax at the hot tub or around the outdoor fireplace.
The Disneyland Hotel consists of three stately towers. There are 990 guestrooms, including 60 suites that range in size from 740 to 3400 square feet. The standard rooms offer either two queen beds or a king bed. Amenities include a small refrigerator, in-room safe, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. Complimentary USA Today newspapers are available in the lobby.
The rooms have been freshly redecorated with a decidedly Disney touch. The headboard features a carving of Sleeping Beauty Castle, and with a touch of a button fireworks explode over the castle, making for the end of a perfect Disneyland day.
Suite accommodations come in one, two or three bedroom configurations with parlors and wet bars.
Concierge amenities include priority check-in and access to the E-Ticket Concierge Lounge where guests can enjoy the breakfast bar, twilight wine and cheese reception, soft drinks, fresh fruit and complimentary DVD check out. Concierge guests staying in the Adventure (formerly Dreams) Tower can watch the fireworks from the lounge.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Concierge Lounge Review
Guests staying at the Disneyland Resorts can choose to use Pinocchio’s Workshop, the on-site child care center located at the Grand Californian Hotel. Here children are entertained in a supervised setting while Mom and Dad can choose to enjoy a quiet dinner or visit Downtown Disney.
Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels are are eligible for an Extra Magic Hour. Visit Disneyland on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and check out Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays up to one hour prior to regular park opening. The availability of the Extra Magic Hour and offered attractions is subject to change.
Dining at the Disneyland Hotel presents many delicious options. A recipient of the Southern California Restaurant Writers' prestigious Gold Award as well as numerous other accolades, Steakhouse 55 is best known for its outstanding steaks and prime rib. The menu also includes a variety of excellent fresh seafood specialties including Maine lobster. There’s an extensive wine list. The decor is casually elegant, making Steakhouse 55 the ideal spot for an intimate dinner for two, family dining or a small gathering to celebrate a special occasion.
Goofy's Kitchen serves a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with Goofy and Friends.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Goofy's Brunch Review
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu. Next door Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy glassware.
The Coffee House offers specialty coffees, pastries and pre-packaged sandwiches and salads.
*Dining Plans may also be purchased with a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package.
Neverland Adventures are available for guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels. Activities are free, unless otherwise noted. The schedule varies by day, but the activities can include:
- Get Up & Go Power Walk - Walk while enjoying the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure before opening.
- Rise and Stretch with Pilates
- The Beauty Studio at Sephora - Guests will receive a consultation of their choice with beauty expert, personal shopping time and a goodie bag. Nominal fee of $45, which will be placed on a gift card to be used towards a same-day, in-store purchase.
- Be Your Own Super Star - Undergo a complete transformation at Disney Studio 365. Cost is $39.95.
- Washcloth Creations - In-house experts from Housekeeping will show you how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - Customize your own bear and have exclusive shopping time. Minimum $10 bear purchase required.
- Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse Class
- Art of the Craft Tour - A guided walking tour of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
DIS Unplugged Blog
With great offers on a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package, guests can experience the magic of the Disneyland Resort while staying in the magic of the Disneyland Hotel. By constantly reinventing itself, the Disneyland Hotel at the Disneyland Resort continues to offer its guests a resort experience that’s rich in tradition with all of the modern features that are the benchmark of the finest hotels.
- Click Here for Photos of the Disneyland Hotel.
- Book a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Package
- Grand Californian Hotel Information
- Disneyland Hotel Information
- Paradise Pier Hotel Information
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.