Disneyland Hotel Address:
1150 Magic Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
The Disneyland Hotel was the first hotel built at the Disneyland Resort. By carefully combining nostalgia with the amenities of today, the Disneyland Resort Hotel still generates the same excitement that it did when its doors first opened.
The pool area features a classic Disneyland sign and waterslides complete with replica Monorail trains.
Also in this area is an E-Ticket themed pool, with graphics reminiscent of the ticket books used in the early days of Disneyland.
There is no shortage of recreation at the Disneyland Hotel. With a Disneyland Hotel reservation, guests can swim, play volleyball, or visit the Goofy About Health Club with its state of the art exercise equipment. Afterwards, you can relax at the hot tub or around the outdoor fireplace.
The Disneyland Hotel consists of three stately towers. There are 990 guestrooms, including 60 suites that range in size from 740 to 3400 square feet. The standard rooms offer either two queen beds or a king bed. Amenities include a small refrigerator, in-room safe, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. Complimentary USA Today newspapers are available in the lobby.
The rooms have been freshly redecorated with a decidedly Disney touch. The headboard features a carving of Sleeping Beauty Castle, and with a touch of a button fireworks explode over the castle, making for the end of a perfect Disneyland day.
Suite accommodations come in one, two or three bedroom configurations with parlors and wet bars.
Concierge amenities include priority check-in and access to the E-Ticket Concierge Lounge where guests can enjoy the breakfast bar, twilight wine and cheese reception, soft drinks, fresh fruit and complimentary DVD check out. Concierge guests staying in the Adventure (formerly Dreams) Tower can watch the fireworks from the lounge.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Concierge Lounge Review
Guests staying at the Disneyland Resorts can choose to use Pinocchio’s Workshop, the on-site child care center located at the Grand Californian Hotel. Here children are entertained in a supervised setting while Mom and Dad can choose to enjoy a quiet dinner or visit Downtown Disney.
Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels are are eligible for an Extra Magic Hour. Visit Disneyland on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and check out Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays up to one hour prior to regular park opening. The availability of the Extra Magic Hour and offered attractions is subject to change.
Dining at the Disneyland Hotel presents many delicious options. A recipient of the Southern California Restaurant Writers' prestigious Gold Award as well as numerous other accolades, Steakhouse 55 is best known for its outstanding steaks and prime rib. The menu also includes a variety of excellent fresh seafood specialties including Maine lobster. There’s an extensive wine list. The decor is casually elegant, making Steakhouse 55 the ideal spot for an intimate dinner for two, family dining or a small gathering to celebrate a special occasion.
Goofy's Kitchen serves a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with Goofy and Friends.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Goofy's Brunch Review
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu. Next door Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy glassware.
The Coffee House offers specialty coffees, pastries and pre-packaged sandwiches and salads.
*Dining Plans may also be purchased with a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package.
Neverland Adventures are available for guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels. Activities are free, unless otherwise noted. The schedule varies by day, but the activities can include:
- Get Up & Go Power Walk - Walk while enjoying the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure before opening.
- Rise and Stretch with Pilates
- The Beauty Studio at Sephora - Guests will receive a consultation of their choice with beauty expert, personal shopping time and a goodie bag. Nominal fee of $45, which will be placed on a gift card to be used towards a same-day, in-store purchase.
- Be Your Own Super Star - Undergo a complete transformation at Disney Studio 365. Cost is $39.95.
- Washcloth Creations - In-house experts from Housekeeping will show you how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - Customize your own bear and have exclusive shopping time. Minimum $10 bear purchase required.
- Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse Class
- Art of the Craft Tour - A guided walking tour of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
DIS Unplugged Blog
With great offers on a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package, guests can experience the magic of the Disneyland Resort while staying in the magic of the Disneyland Hotel. By constantly reinventing itself, the Disneyland Hotel at the Disneyland Resort continues to offer its guests a resort experience that’s rich in tradition with all of the modern features that are the benchmark of the finest hotels.
- Click Here for Photos of the Disneyland Hotel.
- Book a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Package
- Grand Californian Hotel Information
- Disneyland Hotel Information
- Paradise Pier Hotel Information
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Happy 45th Birthday to Disneyland's Haunted Mansion! - This New Orleans Square attraction opened on August 9, 1969.
- Tickets for Knott's Scary Farm now on sale - Tickets are now on sale for Knott's Berry Farm's annual Halloween Celebration.
- Free Vinylmation with Disneyland Vacation Package - Book a vacation package to the Disneyland Resort this fall and receive a special Vinylmation figure inspired by Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
- D23 announces ticket pricing for D23 Expo 2015 - Tickets go on sale August 14th, 2014 (one year in advance) for the D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim. Early Bird pricing is good through the end of the year.
- Guardians of the Galaxy print at Disneyland's Pizza Port - Spend $30 or more at Pizza Port and receive an exclusive Guardians of the Galaxy print, while supplies last.
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend adds Pixie Dust Challenge - The Pixie Dust Challenge has been added for runners who take on both the Tinker Bell 10K and the Tinker Bell Half Marathon.
- Save 20% on a room only reservation at Disneyland hotels - Book a premium room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and save 20%. Save 15% on a standard room.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.