Disneyland Hotel Address:
1150 Magic Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
The Disneyland Hotel was the first hotel built at the Disneyland Resort. By carefully combining nostalgia with the amenities of today, the Disneyland Resort Hotel still generates the same excitement that it did when its doors first opened.
The pool area features a classic Disneyland sign and waterslides complete with replica Monorail trains.
Also in this area is an E-Ticket themed pool, with graphics reminiscent of the ticket books used in the early days of Disneyland.
There is no shortage of recreation at the Disneyland Hotel. With a Disneyland Hotel reservation, guests can swim, play volleyball, or visit the Goofy About Health Club with its state of the art exercise equipment. Afterwards, you can relax at the hot tub or around the outdoor fireplace.
The Disneyland Hotel consists of three stately towers. There are 990 guestrooms, including 60 suites that range in size from 740 to 3400 square feet. The standard rooms offer either two queen beds or a king bed. Amenities include a small refrigerator, in-room safe, iron/ironing board and hairdryer. Complimentary USA Today newspapers are available in the lobby.
The rooms have been freshly redecorated with a decidedly Disney touch. The headboard features a carving of Sleeping Beauty Castle, and with a touch of a button fireworks explode over the castle, making for the end of a perfect Disneyland day.
Suite accommodations come in one, two or three bedroom configurations with parlors and wet bars.
Concierge amenities include priority check-in and access to the E-Ticket Concierge Lounge where guests can enjoy the breakfast bar, twilight wine and cheese reception, soft drinks, fresh fruit and complimentary DVD check out. Concierge guests staying in the Adventure (formerly Dreams) Tower can watch the fireworks from the lounge.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Concierge Lounge Review
Guests staying at the Disneyland Resorts can choose to use Pinocchio’s Workshop, the on-site child care center located at the Grand Californian Hotel. Here children are entertained in a supervised setting while Mom and Dad can choose to enjoy a quiet dinner or visit Downtown Disney.
Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels are are eligible for an Extra Magic Hour. Visit Disneyland on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and check out Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays up to one hour prior to regular park opening. The availability of the Extra Magic Hour and offered attractions is subject to change.
Dining at the Disneyland Hotel presents many delicious options. A recipient of the Southern California Restaurant Writers' prestigious Gold Award as well as numerous other accolades, Steakhouse 55 is best known for its outstanding steaks and prime rib. The menu also includes a variety of excellent fresh seafood specialties including Maine lobster. There’s an extensive wine list. The decor is casually elegant, making Steakhouse 55 the ideal spot for an intimate dinner for two, family dining or a small gathering to celebrate a special occasion.
Goofy's Kitchen serves a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with Goofy and Friends.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Goofy's Brunch Review
Tangaroa Terrace serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For breakfast, try the french toast with warm banana-caramel sauce. At lunch, enjoy the 1/3 pound Angus Hawaiian cheeseburger. Every evening a different "Island Plate Dinner" is on the menu. Next door Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar serves up island-inspired bar food as well as vintage island cocktails in kitschy glassware.
The Coffee House offers specialty coffees, pastries and pre-packaged sandwiches and salads.
*Dining Plans may also be purchased with a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package.
Neverland Adventures are available for guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels. Activities are free, unless otherwise noted. The schedule varies by day, but the activities can include:
- Get Up & Go Power Walk - Walk while enjoying the sights and sounds of Disney California Adventure before opening.
- Rise and Stretch with Pilates
- The Beauty Studio at Sephora - Guests will receive a consultation of their choice with beauty expert, personal shopping time and a goodie bag. Nominal fee of $45, which will be placed on a gift card to be used towards a same-day, in-store purchase.
- Be Your Own Super Star - Undergo a complete transformation at Disney Studio 365. Cost is $39.95.
- Washcloth Creations - In-house experts from Housekeeping will show you how to make your very own rabbit or other creations out of a washcloth.
- Build-A-Bear Workshop - Customize your own bear and have exclusive shopping time. Minimum $10 bear purchase required.
- Learn to Draw Mickey Mouse Class
- Art of the Craft Tour - A guided walking tour of Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
DIS Unplugged Blog
With great offers on a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Hotel Package, guests can experience the magic of the Disneyland Resort while staying in the magic of the Disneyland Hotel. By constantly reinventing itself, the Disneyland Hotel at the Disneyland Resort continues to offer its guests a resort experience that’s rich in tradition with all of the modern features that are the benchmark of the finest hotels.
- Click Here for Photos of the Disneyland Hotel.
- Book a Disneyland Hotel reservation or Disneyland Package
- Grand Californian Hotel Information
- Disneyland Hotel Information
- Paradise Pier Hotel Information
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.