Disneyland Resort Parking
Although the Disneyland Resort area can be a little intimidating, parking areas are clearly marked. Once in the area, just following the signs to the most convenient parking area for the Park or Resort you are visiting.
Overnight parking is not permitted in any Resort Parking Lot except for Hotel Guests.
- Cars and motorcycles $17.00
- RVs and Limos, over-sized vehicles, Tractors without trailers $22.00
- Buses and trucks with extended trailers $27.00.
Mickey & Friends Parking Structure and Toy Story Parking Lot open 1 hour prior to Disneyland Park scheduled opening. Oversized vehicles are instructed to use the main entrance to the Mickey & Friends parking structure located on Disney Drive & Ball Road. The height limit is 13’ 10”.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure offers several ChargePoint charging stations for guests with electric vehicles. Rates are $.35 per kilowatt hour, with a minimum of $1.50 (plus cost of parking) and guests must use or register for a ChargePoint account.
When arriving, notify a Cast Member for directions to the charging stations.
Your first three hours of parking at the Downtown Disney District are free. An additional two hours can be validated at AMC Theatres and at table-service dining restaurants. After that, its $6 for each additional hour, charged in 20-minute increments, up to a maximum of $30.
The North lot is located at Disneyland Drive and Magic Way. The lot is always open.
The South lot is located on Disneyland Drive next to Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. This lot is only open at night based on demand.
If you dine at a Resort Hotel or a Downtown Disney restaurant get your parking validated by the restaurant and can park for up to 5 hours for free.
Downtown Disney Valet Parking is located west of Disneyland Drive at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
Valet operating hours are: Monday - Saturday 5:00 am - 2:00 pm, Sunday 9:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Valet Parking is a flat $6.00 fee plus the regular hourly rate for parking. Does not include gratuity to Valet Runners.
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities will find parking in the first row in the Downtown Disney North Lot near Rainforest Café and in the first aisle in the Simba Lot to the south near Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
When visiting the Downtown Disney or picking up tickets at one of the Downtown Disney performance venues, you can use the 15-minute parking area located in the southernmost area of the North Self Park lot near Rainforest Café at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
- Self Parking Daily Rate - $17 for up to two (2) vehicles per room
- Valet Parking Daily Rate - $25 per vehicle
- Self Parking - $17 for the first hour, then $9 for each additional hour ($53 maximum)
- Valet Parking - $25 for the first hour, then $9 for each addtional hour ($61 maximum)
*5 hours free with validation from hotel table-service restaurants and Mandara Spa. Hourly rate after first hour charged in 20 minute increments. Lost ticket pays the maximum daily rate.
- Top 5 Dining Experiences at the Disneyland Resort - Here are what I feel (at this particular moment) are the top dining experiences at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - SpringHill Suites
- Blog - Christmas at Cars Land in Disney's California Adventure
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - Discount is available most nights 4/6 - 6/15/15.
- Mad T Party at California Adventure ends November 30th - Mad T Party will have its final performance on 11/30/14. No word yet on what will replace it.
- Top 5(+) things that are better at Walt Disney World than at Disneyland - Bigger may not always be better, but isn't always worse either. I can't resist countering with an article that lists, in my view, the things that are better at Walt Disney World.
- Blog - Disneyland Area Hotel Review - Hyatt Place
- Blog - Jingle Cruise: a Better and Funnier Voyage in 2014
- Blog - Disney's Second Try at World of Color: Winter Dreams feels more Disney
- Blog - The Wreaths of Disneyland's Small World Holiday
- Top 5 things that are better at Disneyland than at Walt Disney World - Bigger isn't always better and while Walt Disney's original theme park is smaller, it still has the advantage over its East-coast counterpart in a few key areas.
- My favorite bathrooms in California Adventure - Being a newer park, the facilities are better thought out and larger. Still, you do have options..... Let's take a look at the bathrooms of DCA.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/10/14
- Free breakfast offer for length of stay at Aulani - This offer must be booked by December 18.
- Blog - Frozen Ice Palace Debuts at Malls Across the Country
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Aulani plans Thanksgiving feast - Celebrate the holiday in the Kaiona Ballroom. The menu will include traditional Thanksgiving favorites with an island twist.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Disneyland Park Hub - "Partners" Statue
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Haunted Mansion Queue - Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 11/03/14
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Fantasy Faire Path - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Sleeping Beauty Castle Bridge - Sleeping Beauty Castle
- VIDEO: Conjure A Villain at Disneyland Park - During Halloween Time at Disneyland Park, you can conjure a villain to meet back in the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch. You never know what villain you are going to get!
- VIDEO: Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade 2014 - Mickey's Costume Party Cavalcade is the special parade that takes place during Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park.
- VIDEO: Cadaver Dans sing "Headless Horseman" on the Rivers of America - During Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park, the Dapper Dans transform into the Cadaver Dans and move their act from Main Street USA to the Rivers of America to perform some Halloween-themed numbers including this version of "Headless Horseman" from "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" animated Disney film.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - New Orleans Square - Rivers of America - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at New Orleans Square - Rivers of America
- Blog - Mickey's Halloween Party vs. Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- My favorite bathrooms in Disneyland Park - What makes a good bathroom? Is it clean? Is it busy? How big is it? How crowded is it?
- VIDEO: 2014 Mickey's Halloween Party Overview - Mickey's Halloween Party is the yearly event that brings the spookiest holiday of them all to Disneyland Park.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
- Schedule for handmade candy canes at Disneyland
Candy cane-making season begins November 28.