Disneyland Resort Parking
Although the Disneyland Resort area can be a little intimidating, parking areas are clearly marked. Once in the area, just following the signs to the most convenient parking area for the Park or Resort you are visiting.
Overnight parking is not permitted in any Resort Parking Lot except for Hotel Guests.
- Cars and motorcycles $17.00
- RVs and Limos, over-sized vehicles, Tractors without trailers $22.00
- Buses and trucks with extended trailers $27.00.
Mickey & Friends Parking Structure and Toy Story Parking Lot open 1 hour prior to Disneyland Park scheduled opening. Oversized vehicles are instructed to use the main entrance to the Mickey & Friends parking structure located on Disney Drive & Ball Road. The height limit is 13’ 10”.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure offers several ChargePoint charging stations for guests with electric vehicles. Rates are $.35 per kilowatt hour, with a minimum of $1.50 (plus cost of parking) and guests must use or register for a ChargePoint account.
When arriving, notify a Cast Member for directions to the charging stations.
Your first three hours of parking at the Downtown Disney District are free. An additional two hours can be validated at AMC Theatres and at table-service dining restaurants. After that, its $6 for each additional hour, charged in 20-minute increments, up to a maximum of $30.
The North lot is located at Disneyland Drive and Magic Way. The lot is always open.
The South lot is located on Disneyland Drive next to Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. This lot is only open at night based on demand.
If you dine at a Resort Hotel or a Downtown Disney restaurant get your parking validated by the restaurant and can park for up to 5 hours for free.
Downtown Disney Valet Parking is located west of Disneyland Drive at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
Valet operating hours are: Monday - Saturday 5:00 am - 2:00 pm, Sunday 9:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Valet Parking is a flat $6.00 fee plus the regular hourly rate for parking. Does not include gratuity to Valet Runners.
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities will find parking in the first row in the Downtown Disney North Lot near Rainforest Café and in the first aisle in the Simba Lot to the south near Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
When visiting the Downtown Disney or picking up tickets at one of the Downtown Disney performance venues, you can use the 15-minute parking area located in the southernmost area of the North Self Park lot near Rainforest Café at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
- Self Parking Daily Rate - $17 for up to two (2) vehicles per room
- Valet Parking Daily Rate - $25 per vehicle
- Self Parking - $17 for the first hour, then $9 for each additional hour ($53 maximum)
- Valet Parking - $25 for the first hour, then $9 for each addtional hour ($61 maximum)
*5 hours free with validation from hotel table-service restaurants and Mandara Spa. Hourly rate after first hour charged in 20 minute increments. Lost ticket pays the maximum daily rate.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Fall Discount Offer - Book a 3-night Disneyland Resort Package at a Good Neighbor Hotel for as little as $89 per person per night.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Camelot Inn
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/11/14
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.