Disneyland Resort Parking
Although the Disneyland Resort area can be a little intimidating, parking areas are clearly marked. Once in the area, just following the signs to the most convenient parking area for the Park or Resort you are visiting.
Overnight parking is not permitted in any Resort Parking Lot except for Hotel Guests.
- Cars and motorcycles $17.00
- RVs and Limos, over-sized vehicles, Tractors without trailers $22.00
- Buses and trucks with extended trailers $27.00.
Mickey & Friends Parking Structure and Toy Story Parking Lot open 1 hour prior to Disneyland Park scheduled opening. Oversized vehicles are instructed to use the main entrance to the Mickey & Friends parking structure located on Disney Drive & Ball Road. The height limit is 13’ 10”.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure offers several ChargePoint charging stations for guests with electric vehicles. Rates are $.35 per kilowatt hour, with a minimum of $1.50 (plus cost of parking) and guests must use or register for a ChargePoint account.
When arriving, notify a Cast Member for directions to the charging stations.
Your first three hours of parking at the Downtown Disney District are free. An additional two hours can be validated at AMC Theatres and at table-service dining restaurants. After that, its $6 for each additional hour, charged in 20-minute increments, up to a maximum of $30.
The North lot is located at Disneyland Drive and Magic Way. The lot is always open.
The South lot is located on Disneyland Drive next to Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. This lot is only open at night based on demand.
If you dine at a Resort Hotel or a Downtown Disney restaurant get your parking validated by the restaurant and can park for up to 5 hours for free.
Downtown Disney Valet Parking is located west of Disneyland Drive at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
Valet operating hours are: Monday - Saturday 5:00 am - 2:00 pm, Sunday 9:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Valet Parking is a flat $6.00 fee plus the regular hourly rate for parking. Does not include gratuity to Valet Runners.
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities will find parking in the first row in the Downtown Disney North Lot near Rainforest Café and in the first aisle in the Simba Lot to the south near Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
When visiting the Downtown Disney or picking up tickets at one of the Downtown Disney performance venues, you can use the 15-minute parking area located in the southernmost area of the North Self Park lot near Rainforest Café at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
- Self Parking Daily Rate - $17 for up to two (2) vehicles per room
- Valet Parking Daily Rate - $25 per vehicle
- Self Parking - $17 for the first hour, then $9 for each additional hour ($53 maximum)
- Valet Parking - $25 for the first hour, then $9 for each addtional hour ($61 maximum)
*5 hours free with validation from hotel table-service restaurants and Mandara Spa. Hourly rate after first hour charged in 20 minute increments. Lost ticket pays the maximum daily rate.
- Planning a Disney Halloween Party in 10 Steps - A few ideas and 10 steps for planning a Disney Halloween party in your own neighborhood.
- Big Hero 6 meet coming to Disneyland Park - Beginning after the movie opens in November, meet Hiro and Baymax from Disney's newest animated feature, "Big Hero 6", inside the Starcade in Tomorrowland.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel – La Quinta Inn & Suites
- VIDEO: Halloween Treats At Disneyland Resort - Tom Bell, host of The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition, talks with a Disney Chef about Halloween treats you can find this year at the Disneyland Resort.
- Top 5 tips to make your trip through the airport go smoother - You read those stories all the time about people complaining about their travel experiences. I would like to share some tips to help make your next trip to Walt Disney World a pleasant experience.
- VIDEO: Halloween and the Cadaver Dans at Disneyland Resort - Tom Bell, host of The DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition, talks about Disneyland Resort's celebration of Halloween. Plus the Cadaver Dans perform in front of the Haunted Mansion.
- Anna & Elsa's Boutique now open at the Disneyland Resort - Anna & Elsa's Boutique has replaced Studio Disney 365 in Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Book Review: Walt Disney: Drawn from Imagination
- Get 4th night free or save 30% at Aulani, plus get free breakfast - Stay 4 nights and get the 4th free, plus complimentary breakfast. Stay longer and get 30% off stays of 5 nights or longer, plus complimentary breakfast. Offer is valid for stays most nights 1/4/15 - 3/23/15.
- Mickey's Halloween Party is completely sold out! - Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park is now completely sold out for all remaining dates.
- Blog - Theme Parks Increase Intellectual Property Lineup
- Which Disneyland Resort character meal is right for you? - The Disneyland Resort offers several character meals, so how do you decide which one is best for you and your family?
- Thanksgiving options at the Disneyland Resort - The Disneyland Resort offers several options for Thanksgiving, including a feast in the Grand Ballroom of the Disneyland Hotel.
- Blog - Before and After - Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland
- Blog - How did you become a Disney fan?
- VIDEO: Alice in Wonderland Pre and Post-2014 Refurb Picture in Picture POV - The attraction was recently opened after a rehab. Watch both the old and the new attraction together with this Picture in Picture video.
- VIDEO: Alice in Wonderland POV at Disneyland - The ride has re-opened with brand new video effects, a lot of new paint, added characters throughout the attraction and the removal of safety rails from the exterior portion of the attraction.
- 2015 dates released for Disneyland's Grad Nite - Dates and pricing has been released for Grad Nite 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Mickey's Halloween Party perks for Disneyland Passholders - Disneyland Annual Passholders who are attending Mickey's Halloween Party can stop by the Opera House for screenings of Halloween-themed Disney classics plus a tasty treat.
- Tips for using FastPass at Disneyland - With all the talk of Magic Bands and FastPass+ lately, I thought it might be good to remind folks that the Disneyland Resort is still using the "classic" paper FastPass system and maybe pass on a few tips.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Candy Cane Inn
- Save 20% on premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Most weeknights this Fall, save 20% on premium rooms at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Health Department closes Knott's Berry Farm restaurant
Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant closed briefly due to cockroach infestation.
- Guests stuck on Mickey's Fun Wheel for 90 minutes
Cast members evacuated the passengers by rotating the wheel manually.
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle has received a new drawbridge and railings.
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.