Disneyland Resort Parking
Although the Disneyland Resort area can be a little intimidating, parking areas are clearly marked. Once in the area, just following the signs to the most convenient parking area for the Park or Resort you are visiting.
Overnight parking is not permitted in any Resort Parking Lot except for Hotel Guests.
- Cars and motorcycles $16.00
- RVs and Limos, over-sized vehicles, Tractors without trailers $21.00
- Buses and trucks with extended trailers $26.00.
Mickey & Friends Parking Structure and Toy Story Parking Lot open 1 hour prior to Disneyland Park scheduled opening. Oversized vehicles are instructed to use the main entrance to the Mickey & Friends parking structure located on Disney Drive & Ball Road. The height limit is 13’ 10”.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure offers several ChargePoint charging stations for guests with electric vehicles. Rates are $.35 per kilowatt hour, with a minimum of $1.50 (plus cost of parking) and guests must use or register for a ChargePoint account.
When arriving, notify a Cast Member for directions to the charging stations.
Your first three hours of parking at the Downtown Disney District are free. An additional two hours can be validated at AMC Theatres and at table-service dining restaurants. After that, its $6 for each additional hour, charged in 20-minute increments.
The North lot is located at Disneyland Drive and Magic Way. The lot is always open.
The South lot is located on Disneyland Drive next to Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. This lot is only open at night based on demand.
If you dine at a Resort Hotel or a Downtown Disney restaurant get your parking validated by the restaurant and can park for up to 5 hours for free.
Downtown Disney Valet Parking is located west of Disneyland Drive at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
Valet operating hours are: Monday - Saturday 5:00 am - 2:00 pm, Sunday 9:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Valet Parking is a flat $6.00 fee plus the regular hourly rate for parking. Does not include gratuity to Valet Runners.
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities will find parking in the first row in the Downtown Disney North Lot near Rainforest Café and in the first aisle in the Simba Lot to the south near Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
When visiting the Downtown Disney or picking up tickets at one of the Downtown Disney performance venues, you can use the 15-minute parking area located in the southernmost area of the North Self Park lot near Rainforest Café at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
- Self Parking Daily Rate - $15 for up to two (2) vehicles per room
- Valet Parking Daily Rate - $22 per vehicle
- Self Parking - $15 for the first hour, then $9 for each additional hour ($51 maximum)
- Valet Parking - 22 for the first hour, then $9 for each addtional hour ($58 maximum)
*5 hours free with validation from hotel table-service restaurants and Mandara Spa. Hourly rate after first hour charged in 20 minute increments. Lost ticket pays the maximum daily rate.
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2 - Magical, Disneyland's fireworks show that features an appearance by Dumbo, returns for the summer beginning May 2nd.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.