Disneyland Resort Parking
Although the Disneyland Resort area can be a little intimidating, parking areas are clearly marked. Once in the area, just following the signs to the most convenient parking area for the Park or Resort you are visiting.
Overnight parking is not permitted in any Resort Parking Lot except for Hotel Guests.
- Cars and motorcycles $17.00
- RVs and Limos, over-sized vehicles, Tractors without trailers $22.00
- Buses and trucks with extended trailers $27.00.
Mickey & Friends Parking Structure and Toy Story Parking Lot open 1 hour prior to Disneyland Park scheduled opening. Oversized vehicles are instructed to use the main entrance to the Mickey & Friends parking structure located on Disney Drive & Ball Road. The height limit is 13’ 10”.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure offers several ChargePoint charging stations for guests with electric vehicles. Rates are $.35 per kilowatt hour, with a minimum of $1.50 (plus cost of parking) and guests must use or register for a ChargePoint account.
When arriving, notify a Cast Member for directions to the charging stations.
Your first three hours of parking at the Downtown Disney District are free. An additional two hours can be validated at AMC Theatres and at table-service dining restaurants. After that, its $6 for each additional hour, charged in 20-minute increments, up to a maximum of $30.
The North lot is located at Disneyland Drive and Magic Way. The lot is always open.
The South lot is located on Disneyland Drive next to Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. This lot is only open at night based on demand.
If you dine at a Resort Hotel or a Downtown Disney restaurant get your parking validated by the restaurant and can park for up to 5 hours for free.
Downtown Disney Valet Parking is located west of Disneyland Drive at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
Valet operating hours are: Monday - Saturday 5:00 am - 2:00 pm, Sunday 9:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Valet Parking is a flat $6.00 fee plus the regular hourly rate for parking. Does not include gratuity to Valet Runners.
Parking for Guests with Disabilities
Guests with disabilities will find parking in the first row in the Downtown Disney North Lot near Rainforest Café and in the first aisle in the Simba Lot to the south near Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
When visiting the Downtown Disney or picking up tickets at one of the Downtown Disney performance venues, you can use the 15-minute parking area located in the southernmost area of the North Self Park lot near Rainforest Café at Magic Way and Downtown Drive.
- Self Parking Daily Rate - $17 for up to two (2) vehicles per room
- Valet Parking Daily Rate - $25 per vehicle
- Self Parking - $17 for the first hour, then $9 for each additional hour ($53 maximum)
- Valet Parking - $25 for the first hour, then $9 for each addtional hour ($61 maximum)
*5 hours free with validation from hotel table-service restaurants and Mandara Spa. Hourly rate after first hour charged in 20 minute increments. Lost ticket pays the maximum daily rate.
- Save 20% on a room only reservation at Disneyland hotels - Book a premium room at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and save 20%. Save 15% on a standard room.
- Blog - Review: "Guardians of the Galaxy" combines humor, action, and a stellar cast to become the perfect summer blockbuster
- Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party tickets now on sale to the general public. - This event runs September 12-October 31, 2014.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.