- Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
- Discover the Magic
- Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps
- Cultivating the Magic
- VIP Tours
- Holiday Time at Disneyland
- Disney's Happiest Haunts
- General Touring Info
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
A great way to begin your Disneyland Resort vacation, this 2-½ hour guided tour of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure provides you with the information you need to make the most of your visit. Your tour begins at Disneyland Park.
- Two pre-selected attractions during the tour
- Two free FASTPASS attractions to enjoy after the tour
- Assistance with dining reservations for the day of your tour
- VIP viewing for Aladdin: The Musical
- A World of Color "FASTPASS" for the evening of your tour
- An exclusive collectible trading pin and lanyard
$25.00 per person
$20.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at 10:30 a.m. with a capacity of 20 people per tour. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Discover the Magic Tour
During this special 2 1/2-hour Disney experience, kids and kids at heart follow clues on a scavenger hunt. While solving mysteries in pursuit of hidden treasure, you learn how to outsmart pirates, hunt jungle animals and fly through space. A helpful guide leads your tour, and Disney Characters join in the fun. Families are encouraged to take this tour together.
- Several popular attractions
- A refreshing snack
- A exclusive collectible lanyard
$59.00 per person for the first two guests (two guest minimum) and $49.00 per person for each additional guest in the same party.
$47.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 and have a capacity of 20 people per tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
This 3½-hour guided tour covers the life of Walt Disney and how his vision became reality. Explore Disneyland as you listen to stories about the man behind the magic. Learn behind-the-scenes secrets to the theme of the various lands, and special touches by the Imagineers and Walt himself.
- Passage on the Disney Railroad and two other attractions
- An exclusive look at the lobby of the famed Club 33
- An exclusive look at Walt Disney's private apartment
- A private Lunch on Main Street USA
- An exclusive collectible trading pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 9:30am and have a capacity of 15 people per tour. Not recommended for small children. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Cultivating the Magic Review
Learn about the landscapes and gardens that have transformed 260 acres of orange groves into Disneyland during this 2 hour tour. Discover the theming and planning that went into creating the stories that are told in each land through horticulture.
- Selected unique attraction experiences
- A exclusive collectible souvenir trading pin
- An exclusive seed packet
$49.00 per person
$39.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am and Mondays at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Disney's VIP Tour Services enables you to experience the Disneyland Resort in a new and carefree way. Imagine discovering all the magic and adventure awaiting Guests at both Disneyland Resort theme parks with a VIP Tour Guide as their personal ambassador. VIP Tour Guides will customize their visit by arranging special seating for parades and live stage shows and at the distinctive restaurants at the Resort. Professional and knowledgeable, VIP Tour Guides will also share their personal insight and experience throughout the tour.
Price: $315 [$355 during peak season] per hour/per VIP Tour Guide – 6 hour minimum. Price includes unlimited FastPasses.
VIP Tour arrangements may be made by calling Disney Special Activities at (714) 300-7710. Requests may be taken up to 90 days in advance and can be scheduled for up to 10 people. A minimum of 72 hours is suggested. Tours are available during normal Park operating hours only. Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required to avoid a cancellation fee equal to two (2) hours at the booked rate per VIP Tour Guide. Park admission in required and not included.
This 3 hour walking tour takes you on a ghostly adventure through the Disneyland Resort. Your mysterious guide will entertain you with ghostly tales as you make your way to the final destination "Haunted Mansion Holiday." In addition to this popular attraction, you'll also ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Guests receive a souvenir keepsake and Halloween Treat!
On nights when Mickey's Halloween Party is held, the tour is combined with the party and becomes the Happiest Haunts-Ultimate Experience!
Tours depart at every afternoon/evening from September 14th through October 31st.
The Ultimate Experience is available September 28, October 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31, 2012.
It's recommended that participants be 40" tall.
Not recommended for strollers, ECV's or Wheelchairs (must transfer to rides.)
Valid Theme Park admission required.
$68.00 per person / $108 per person for the Ultimate Experience
$54.40 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Make reservations today by phone
at (714) 781-8687
Now through January 6, 2014!
Disneyland's 'Holiday Time at Disneyland' is a guided tour filled with holiday history, legend and customs of cultures throughout the world. You'll learn how these traditions are a part of Disneyland's holiday heritage.
- Priority boarding on two holiday themed attractions
- Sweet treat and warm beverage
- Collectible trading pin
- Reserved seating for 'A Christmas Fantasy Parade'
$75 per person
20% discount for Deluxe/Premium Annual Passholders, AAA Members and Disney Visa Cardholders
Tours are offered once or twice per day, depending on Park hours, with a capacity of 20 guests per tour. Each tour lasts approximately three hours. Valid Disneyland Park admission is required. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
- Tour times and days vary on availability and season. Please call Guest Services at 714-781-4565 for availability.
- Theme Park Admission is required.
- Based on availability, tours can be translated in Spanish and Japanese with at least two weeks notice.
- All tours accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
- All tour Guests three and older must purchase a tour ticket in addition to a park admission ticket
- All attractions, shows, and experiences are subject to availability
- All discounts are subject to availability
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2 - Magical, Disneyland's fireworks show that features an appearance by Dumbo, returns for the summer beginning May 2nd.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover - Knott's Berry Farm has expanded their makeover of Camp Snoopy to include a new Peanuts meet and greet, plus re-theming of Lucy's Tugboat and the Grand Sierra Scenic Railway.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina - Downtown Disney will come alive with the music of the Mariachi Divas and several other popular Latin acts April 5th and 6th.
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring - Save up to 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights this Spring at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom - Knott's Berry Bloom returns to Knott's Berry Farm beginning April 12th. New this year is the Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival and the nighttime dance party, Bloomination.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects - After a 14-month long refurbishment, Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is open and better than ever before. The track has been replaced along with audio and lighting effects and some brand new special effects have been included in the first cave scene and the final lift.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim - The D23 Expo returns to the Anaheim Convention Center August 14 - 16, 2015. Tickets go on sale 08/14/14.
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
Eight restaurants at the Disneyland Resort received awards.
- Smell of paint makes 4 Disneyland employees feel sick
Anaheim Fire and Rescue responded to the incident.
- 5.1 earthquake felt at Disneyland
The rides were closed for a brief period of time.
- Disneyland hotels honored for environmental efforts
The environmentalist certification was given by the California Green Lodging program.
- Bob Iger says Disneyland's Finding Nemo Submarines will not be replaced
Iger says changes are coming to Disneyland, but the submarines will stay put.