- Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
- Discover the Magic
- Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps
- Cultivating the Magic
- Disney California Story
- VIP Tours
- Holiday Time at Disneyland
- Disney's Happiest Haunts
- General Touring Info
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
A great way to begin your Disneyland Resort vacation, this 2-½ hour guided tour of Disneyland and Disney California Adventure provides you with the information you need to make the most of your visit. Your tour begins at Disneyland Park.
- Two pre-selected attractions during the tour
- Two free FASTPASS attractions to enjoy after the tour
- Assistance with dining reservations for the day of your tour
- VIP viewing for Aladdin: The Musical or Mickey and the Magical Map
- A World of Color "FASTPASS" for the evening of your tour
- An exclusive collectible trading pin and lanyard
$25.00 per person
$20.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at 10:30 a.m. with a capacity of 20 people per tour. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Discover the Magic Tour
During this special 2 1/2-hour Disney experience, kids and kids at heart follow clues on a scavenger hunt. While solving mysteries in pursuit of hidden treasure, you learn how to outsmart pirates, hunt jungle animals and fly through space. A helpful guide leads your tour, and Disney Characters join in the fun. Families are encouraged to take this tour together.
- Several popular attractions
- A refreshing snack
- A exclusive collectible lanyard
$59.00 per person for the first two guests (two guest minimum) and $49.00 per person for each additional guest in the same party.
$47.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 and have a capacity of 20 people per tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
This 3½-hour guided tour covers the life of Walt Disney and how his vision became reality. Explore Disneyland as you listen to stories about the man behind the magic. Learn behind-the-scenes secrets to the theme of the various lands, and special touches by the Imagineers and Walt himself.
- Passage on the Disney Railroad and two other attractions
- An exclusive look at the lobby of the famed Club 33
- An exclusive look at Walt Disney's private apartment
- A private Lunch on Main Street USA
- An exclusive collectible trading pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 9:30am and have a capacity of 15 people per tour. Not recommended for small children. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Cultivating the Magic Review
Learn about the landscapes and gardens that have transformed 260 acres of orange groves into Disneyland during this 2 hour tour. Discover the theming and planning that went into creating the stories that are told in each land through horticulture.
- Selected unique attraction experiences
- A exclusive collectible souvenir trading pin
- An exclusive seed packet
$49.00 per person
$39.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am and Mondays at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Learn about California of the 1920s and 30s as Walt Disney might have seen it in this tour of the icons, attractions and landmarks of Disney California Adventure.
- An exclusive look into the members-only 1901 lounge
- Two popular California Adventure attractions
- A special experience at Animation Academy
- A private lunch
- A collectible pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Disney's VIP Tour Services enables you to experience the Disneyland Resort in a new and carefree way. Imagine discovering all the magic and adventure awaiting Guests at both Disneyland Resort theme parks with a VIP Tour Guide as their personal ambassador. VIP Tour Guides will customize their visit by arranging special seating for parades and live stage shows and at the distinctive restaurants at the Resort. Professional and knowledgeable, VIP Tour Guides will also share their personal insight and experience throughout the tour.
Price: $315 [$355 during peak season] per hour/per VIP Tour Guide – 6 hour minimum. Price includes unlimited FastPasses.
VIP Tour arrangements may be made by calling Disney Special Activities at (714) 300-7710. Requests may be taken up to 90 days in advance and can be scheduled for up to 10 people. A minimum of 72 hours is suggested. Tours are available during normal Park operating hours only. Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required to avoid a cancellation fee equal to two (2) hours at the booked rate per VIP Tour Guide. Park admission in required and not included.
This 2 1/2 hour tour takes you on a ghostly adventure through the Disneyland Resort. Learn about Halloween traditions throughout history as you experience popular Disneyland Park attractions, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. You'll even trick-or-treat for goodies along Main Street USA.
Tours depart at every evening from September 12th through October 31st.
It's recommended that participants be 40" tall.
Not recommended for strollers, ECV's or Wheelchairs (must transfer to rides.)
Valid Theme Park admission required.
$80.00 per person
$64.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Make reservations today by phone
at (714) 781-8687
2014 dates to be announced
Disneyland's 'Holiday Time at Disneyland' is a guided tour filled with holiday history, legend and customs of cultures throughout the world. You'll learn how these traditions are a part of Disneyland's holiday heritage.
- Priority boarding on two holiday themed attractions
- Sweet treat and warm beverage
- Collectible trading pin
- Reserved seating for 'A Christmas Fantasy Parade'
$75 per person
20% discount for Deluxe/Premium Annual Passholders, AAA Members and Disney Visa Cardholders
Tours are offered once or twice per day, depending on Park hours, with a capacity of 20 guests per tour. Each tour lasts approximately three hours. Valid Disneyland Park admission is required. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
- Tour times and days vary on availability and season. Please call Guest Services at 714-781-4565 for availability.
- Theme Park Admission is required.
- Based on availability, tours can be translated in Spanish and Japanese with at least two weeks notice.
- All tours accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
- All tour Guests three and older must purchase a tour ticket in addition to a park admission ticket
- All attractions, shows, and experiences are subject to availability
- All discounts are subject to availability
- Disneyland's Legends of Frontierland ends 09/27/14 - The interactive Legends of Frontierland ends its run at Disneyland Park on September 27th.
- Mickey's Halloween Party perks for Disneyland Passholders - Disneyland Annual Passholders who are attending Mickey's Halloween Party can stop by the Opera House for screenings of Halloween-themed Disney classics plus a tasty treat.
- Tips for using FastPass at Disneyland - With all the talk of Magic Bands and FastPass+ lately, I thought it might be good to remind folks that the Disneyland Resort is still using the "classic" paper FastPass system and maybe pass on a few tips.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Candy Cane Inn
- Save 20% on premium rooms at the Disneyland Resort - Most weeknights this Fall, save 20% on premium rooms at the three hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - What to Expect at Disney's D23 Destination D Event this November
- Menu updated at Flo's V8 Cafe - Flo's V8 Café at California Adventure has updated its menu, adding a couple of hot sandwiches and replacing the pork loin with BBQ pork ribs.
- Disneyland delays Elsa & Anna's Boutique transformation - The transformation of Downtown Disney's Studio Disney 365 to Elsa & Anna's Boutique has been delayed. The new opening date is 10/06/14.
- Blog - Disney Opposes "Inflammatory" Amended Complaint in DAS Lawsuit
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on Blu-ray
- 4D preview of Big Hero 6 at Disneyland Park - Beginning September 26th, the Magic Eye Theater in Disneyland Park will host a 4D preview of the upcoming animated feature "Big Hero 6".
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/15/14
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- New drawbridge for Sleeping Beauty Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle has received a new drawbridge and railings.
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.