- Welcome to the Disneyland Resort
- Discover the Magic
- Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps
- Cultivating the Magic
- VIP Tours
- Holiday Time at Disneyland
- Disney's Happiest Haunts
- General Touring Info
A great way to begin your Disneyland Resort vacation, this 2-½ hour guided tour of Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney provides you with the information you need to make the most of your visit. Your tour begins at Disneyland Park.
- Three pre-selected attractions during the tour
- BONUS two free FASTPASS attractions to enjoy after the tour
- Priority seating arrangements for select dining for any day of your stay
- VIP viewing for Stage Show or Parade
- Something ‘sweet’ at the ‘Candy Palace’ in Disneyland Park
$25.00 per person
$20.00 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays at 10:30 a.m. with a capacity of 20 people per tour. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Discover the Magic Tour
During this special 2 1/2-hour Disney experience, kids and kids at heart follow clues on a scavenger hunt. While solving mysteries in pursuit of hidden treasure, you learn how to outsmart pirates, hunt jungle animals and fly through space. A helpful guide leads your tour, and Disney Characters join in the fun. Families are encouraged to take this tour together.
- Several popular attractions
- A refreshing snack
- Special souvenir gift
$59.00 per person for the first two guests (two guest minimum) and $49.00 per person for each additional guest in the same party.
$47.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 and have a capacity of 20 people per tour. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
This 3½-hour guided tour covers the life of Walt Disney and how his vision became reality. Explore Disneyland as you listen to stories about the man behind the magic. Learn behind-the-scenes secrets to the theme of the various lands, and special touches by the Imagineers and Walt himself.
- Passage on the Disney Railroad and two other attractions
- An Exclusive look at the lobby of the famed Club 33
- An Exclusive look at Walt Disney's private apartment
- Private Lunch on Main Street USA
- Exclusive Collectible Trading Pin
$109.00 per person
$87.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available every day at 9:30am and have a capacity of 15 people per tour. Not recommended for small children. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
DIS Unplugged Blog
Cultivating the Magic Review
Learn about the landscapes and gardens that have transformed 260 acres of orange groves into Disneyland during this 2 hour tour. Discover the theming and planning that went into creating the stories that are told in each land through horticulture.
- Selected unique attraction experiences
- A collectible souvenir pin
- An exclusive seed packet
$49.00 per person
$39.20 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Tours are available Saturdays and Sundays at 9:00am and Mondays at 10:00am. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
Disney's VIP Tour Services enables you to experience the Disneyland Resort in a new and carefree way. Imagine discovering all the magic and adventure awaiting Guests at both Disneyland Resort theme parks with a VIP Tour Guide as their personal ambassador. VIP Tour Guides will customize their visit by arranging special seating for parades and live stage shows and at the distinctive restaurants at the Resort. Professional and knowledgeable, VIP Tour Guides will also share their personal insight and experience throughout the tour.
Price: $315 [$355 during peak season] per hour/per VIP Tour Guide – 6 hour minimum. Price includes unlimited FastPasses.
VIP Tour arrangements may be made by calling Disney Special Activities at (714) 300-7710. Requests may be taken up to 90 days in advance and can be scheduled for up to 10 people. A minimum of 72 hours is suggested. Tours are available during normal Park operating hours only. Cancellation notice of 48 hours is required to avoid a cancellation fee equal to two (2) hours at the booked rate per VIP Tour Guide. Park admission in required and not included.
This 3 hour walking tour takes you on a ghostly adventure through the Disneyland Resort. Your mysterious guide will entertain you with ghostly tales as you make your way to the final destination "Haunted Mansion Holiday." In addition to this popular attraction, you'll also ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. Guests receive a souvenir keepsake and Halloween Treat!
On nights when Mickey's Halloween Party is held, the tour is combined with the party and becomes the Happiest Haunts-Ultimate Experience!
Tours depart at every afternoon/evening from September 14th through October 31st.
The Ultimate Experience is available September 28, October 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31, 2012.
It's recommended that participants be 40" tall.
Not recommended for strollers, ECV's or Wheelchairs (must transfer to rides.)
Valid Theme Park admission required.
$68.00 per person / $108 per person for the Ultimate Experience
$54.40 per person Premium and/or Deluxe Annual Pass, AAA, Disney Visa, DVC
Make reservations today by phone
at (714) 781-8687
Offered 11/12/12 through 01/06/13.
Disneyland's 'Holiday Time at Disneyland' is a guided tour filled with holiday history, legend and customs of cultures throughout the world. You'll learn how these traditions are a part of Disneyland's holiday heritage.
- Priority boarding on two holiday themed attractions
- Sweet treat and warm beverage
- Collectible trading pin
- Reserved seating for 'A Christmas Fantasy Parade'
$68 per person
20% discount for Deluxe/Premium Annual Passholders, AAA Members and Disney Visa Cardholders
Tours are offered daily, typically at 12:30pm and 3:15pm, with a capacity of 20 guests per tour. Each tour lasts approximately three hours. Valid Disneyland Park admission is required. Reservations can be made by calling (714) 781-8687 up to 30 days in advance.
- Tour times and days vary on availability and season. Please call Guest Services at 714-781-4565 for availability.
- Theme Park Admission is required.
- Based on availability, tours can be translated in Spanish and Japanese with at least two weeks notice.
- All tours accommodate wheelchairs and strollers.
- All tour Guests three and older must purchase a tour ticket in addition to a park admission ticket
- All attractions, shows, and experiences are subject to availability
- All discounts are subject to availability
- Southern California CityPass price increase June 3rd - Beginning June 3rd, the price for the Southern California CityPass will increase. Adults will be $319, children will be $279. Attractions will remain the same. Passes purchased prior to June 3rd are valid through January 4th.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- HalloweenTime at Disneyland begins September 13! - HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort, including Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, begins September 13, 2013. Mickey's Halloween Party begins September 30, 2013.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.