Disneyland adds extra fireworks for spring breakby Leah Zanolla
Mar 16, 2012
Disneyland is preparing for the busy spring break season by adding more fireworks and nighttime shows. For five weeks, there will be fireworks showings every night; normally they are only done on the weekends. This extended schedule will last until April 15, then the fireworks will return to their normal weekends-only schedule. Currently, the "Remember... Dreams Come True" fireworks are being shown. This show was created for Disneyland's 50th anniversary in 2005. In addition to the extra fireworks, Fantasmic! will be shown twice nightly until April 22, when it will also return to its normal weekends-only schedule. Disney California Adventure will feature their "World of Color" light and water show twice nightly as well.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.