Handmade Candy canes are back at Disneylandby Leah Zanolla
Nov 23, 2012
A popular Disneyland tradition is back on Main Street U.S.A. this holiday season, as well as at a new location in Disney California Adventure. Handmade candy canes are being made and sold for the holiday season. This treat is so popular with guests that people arrive early to the park just to get in line for the opportunity to buy one. Canes will be available November 23, 26, 30, December 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 23 and 24 at Candy Palace at Disneyland and November 24, 27, December 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, and 25 at Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure. The candy canes are made fresh each day in a heat-sealed kitchen. Through a window, guests can watch their treats being made by three trained candy makers. Normally three batches are made each day, which amounts to about 135 candy canes.
The price is $12.99 each. Wristbands are distributed at shop opening, which entitle guests to purchase one candy cane at the designated location.
Read more about the making of these special treats here.
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Other Disneyland News Stories
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
Club 33 members are upset about increased annual dues and decreased benefits.
- New Anaheim transportation hub to open next month
A new Anaheim transportation hub is scheduled to open in early December.
- Last surviving child of Knott's founder dies
Marion Knott, youngest daughter of Knott's Berry Farm founders Walter and Cordelia Knott, passed away recently at age 92.
- Knott's Berry Farm announces new 4-D attraction
Knott's Berry Farm has announced Voyage of the Iron Reef, a new interactive ride set to open Spring 2015.
- Superheroes take over the inaugural Avengers half marathon
Runners dressed in costume for the inaugural running of the Avengers Superheroes Half Marathon this weekend in Anaheim.
DIS DISNEYLAND UPDATES
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
- How Disney saved my life after my child lost hers
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Neil Patrick Harris to co-host World of Color: Celebrate! - Neil Patrick Harris and Mickey Mouse will host the new World of Color: Celebrate! when it opens May 22nd.
- Disneyland Resort ticket prices increase - Disneyland ticket prices have increased as expected, but the elimination of most parking ad-ons was a surprise.
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
More Info DISNEYLAND HOTELS
See AllDL DISCUSSIONS