ATM Locations at Walt Disney World
There's one thing that disappears quicker at Disney World than a Mickey Ice Cream bar on a hot day and that's cash. While credit cards are accepted at most locations, that's not the case at all of the vendor carts. Some cash is handy for smaller purchases like drinks, popcorn, pretzels. etc. Here's where you can access an ATM:
The ATM's accept Visa, Plus, MasterCard, Cirrus, American Express, Discover/Novus
ATM's can be found at the following locations:
- Main Street Train Station (during park hours)
- Adventureland Breezeway (during park hours)
- Tomorrowland Arcade (during park hours)
- Ticket and Transportation Center - Eastgate side by Mickey's Gift Station
Epcot - Main Entrance near Kennel (24 hours)
- Disney Vacation Club kiosk near Future World Bridge to Showcase Plaza (during park hours)
- The American Adventure near the restrooms (during park hours)
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Main entrance to the right of the turnstiles (24 hours)
- Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade (during park hours)
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Main entrance to the right of the turnstiles near the restrooms (24 hours)
- Main entrance to the left (24 hours)
- Next to Singapore Sal's (during park hours)
Downtown Disney Marketplace
- By the restrooms between Once Upon a Toy and Summer Sands (24 hours)
- Inside the World of Disney, near the restrooms (store hours)
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
- By the entrance to Rock and Roll Beach Club (during PI hours)
Downtown Disney West Side
- Wetzels Pretzels
Disney's Wide World of Sports
- Between D-Sports Store and secondary box office (during park hours)
Disney's All-Star Sports, Music and Movie Resorts
- Main Lobbies (24 hours)
Disney's Beach Club Resort
- To the right of the Lobby Concierge (24 hours)
Disney's Boardwalk Resort
- On the Boardwalk, near the Wyland Gallery (to the right, lakeside)
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Old Port Royale next to the arcade (24 hours)
Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Main lobby, to the left of Guest Services (24 hours)
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- On the right side of El Centro near the end of the Front Desk (24 hours)
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Near the restrooms outside of Pioneer Hall (24 hours)
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Lobby at the entrance of 1900 Park Fare (24 hours)
Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Hospitality House breezeway (24 hours)
Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Great Ceremonial House lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Class Hall Lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter
- Between the restrooms and the arcade (24 hours)
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
- Main Lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Carriage House, by the phone bank off the lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - On the right side of the lobby, near the Front Desk (24 hours)
Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Lobby hallway exit to the Convention Center (24 hours)
SUN TRUST Sun Trust accepts Cirrus, Star, Honor, Publix/Plus, American Express, Master Card and VisaFees: Sun Trust Bank applies a fee for cash withdrawals by any U.S. cardholder using a card that is not issued by Sun Trust. For questions regarding fees, call 1-800-SUN TRUST
Lake Buena Vista- Sun Trust drive thru across the street from the Downtown Disney Marketplace- Hess Express Station across from Pleasure Island- Hess Express Station Across from Disney-MGM Studios entranace on Buena Vista Drive- Hess Express Station at the Car Care Center by the Magic Kingdom Toll PlazaHouse of Blues at Downtown Disney West Side
Celebration - Outside the Sun Trust bank
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando