ATM Locations at Walt Disney World
There's one thing that disappears quicker at Disney World than a Mickey Ice Cream bar on a hot day and that's cash. While credit cards are accepted at most locations, that's not the case at all of the vendor carts. Some cash is handy for smaller purchases like drinks, popcorn, pretzels. etc. Here's where you can access an ATM:
The ATM's accept Visa, Plus, MasterCard, Cirrus, American Express, Discover/Novus
ATM's can be found at the following locations:
- Main Street Train Station (during park hours)
- Adventureland Breezeway (during park hours)
- Tomorrowland Arcade (during park hours)
- Ticket and Transportation Center - Eastgate side by Mickey's Gift Station
Epcot - Main Entrance near Kennel (24 hours)
- Disney Vacation Club kiosk near Future World Bridge to Showcase Plaza (during park hours)
- The American Adventure near the restrooms (during park hours)
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Main entrance to the right of the turnstiles (24 hours)
- Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade (during park hours)
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Main entrance to the right of the turnstiles near the restrooms (24 hours)
- Main entrance to the left (24 hours)
- Next to Singapore Sal's (during park hours)
Downtown Disney Marketplace
- By the restrooms between Once Upon a Toy and Summer Sands (24 hours)
- Inside the World of Disney, near the restrooms (store hours)
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
- By the entrance to Rock and Roll Beach Club (during PI hours)
Downtown Disney West Side
- Wetzels Pretzels
Disney's Wide World of Sports
- Between D-Sports Store and secondary box office (during park hours)
Disney's All-Star Sports, Music and Movie Resorts
- Main Lobbies (24 hours)
Disney's Beach Club Resort
- To the right of the Lobby Concierge (24 hours)
Disney's Boardwalk Resort
- On the Boardwalk, near the Wyland Gallery (to the right, lakeside)
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Old Port Royale next to the arcade (24 hours)
Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Main lobby, to the left of Guest Services (24 hours)
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- On the right side of El Centro near the end of the Front Desk (24 hours)
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Near the restrooms outside of Pioneer Hall (24 hours)
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Lobby at the entrance of 1900 Park Fare (24 hours)
Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Hospitality House breezeway (24 hours)
Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Great Ceremonial House lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Class Hall Lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter
- Between the restrooms and the arcade (24 hours)
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
- Main Lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Carriage House, by the phone bank off the lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - On the right side of the lobby, near the Front Desk (24 hours)
Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Lobby hallway exit to the Convention Center (24 hours)
SUN TRUST Sun Trust accepts Cirrus, Star, Honor, Publix/Plus, American Express, Master Card and VisaFees: Sun Trust Bank applies a fee for cash withdrawals by any U.S. cardholder using a card that is not issued by Sun Trust. For questions regarding fees, call 1-800-SUN TRUST
Lake Buena Vista- Sun Trust drive thru across the street from the Downtown Disney Marketplace- Hess Express Station across from Pleasure Island- Hess Express Station Across from Disney-MGM Studios entranace on Buena Vista Drive- Hess Express Station at the Car Care Center by the Magic Kingdom Toll PlazaHouse of Blues at Downtown Disney West Side
Celebration - Outside the Sun Trust bank
- Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast moves to Artist Point for 2 days - The Whispering Canyon Cafe's breakfast will be served in Artist Point on 2/5/15 and 2/12/15 due to work in the hotel's lobby. The full breakfast menu, except for pancakes, will be available.
- Modified routes for the monorail in February and early March - Modified routes will take place February 3-5, 9-12, 23-26 and March 2-5 from 11am-7pm.
- 2015 Night of Joy entertainers announced - Night of Joy will be held at the Magic Kingdom on September 11 - 12, 2015.
- Blog - Do You Own the Space Above You in a Theme Park?
- Rumor: Walt Disney World ticket prices to increase in February - Rumors are that ticket prices will go up in mid-February. The no-expiration option may be discontinued and a Water Park-Hopper add-on may be introduced.
- Blog - INTERVIEW – Billy Magnussen: The 'Other Prince' in Into The Wood
- Running the Parks Part 3 - Disney Running Resources - In this post I discuss some of the resources I have found to be most useful when doing research for a Disney running vacation.
- Take a baby to a Disney theme park? Are you nuts?
- List of restaurants and retailers coming to The Landing at Disney Springs - The first phase of Disney Springs will open in Spring 2015.
- Annual Passholder mini golf discount drops to 15% - Previously the discount had been 50% off of miniature golf.
- Blog - Disney's Hollywood Studios Construction Update
- Splitsville to feature live bands on Saturday nights - Every Saturday, 9:00pm-12:30am, a live band will take the stage in the Bullet Bar for a free concert.
- Kali River Rapids begins 2-week rehab - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed through February 2.
- Blog - Disney & Starbucks Bring New Mug Collection to Stores
- Polynesian DVC Resort can soon be booked by general public - Beginning February 11, these can be booked by the general public when they are not in use by DVC members. The bungalows will have limited availability.
- Downtown Disney internal boats will not stop at Pleasure Island - They will only run between the Marketplace and West Side.
- Blog - Disney asks Court to Dismiss "Absurd" Frozen Copyright Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Backlot Express - Star Tours - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Backlot Express - Star Tours
- Dates announced for 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - The Festival will be held September 25-November 16, 2015.
- Epcot Flower Power Concerts renamed "Garden Rocks Concert Series" - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be held March 4-May 17.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake January 5, 2014 - Afternoon
- Happy 40th birthday to Space Mountain! - Along with Carousel of Progress, this Magic Kingdom attraction opened on January 15, 1975.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat
- Blog - 1/14/15: Magic Kingdom Hub Construction Update
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released