ATM Locations at Walt Disney World
There's one thing that disappears quicker at Disney World than a Mickey Ice Cream bar on a hot day and that's cash. While credit cards are accepted at most locations, that's not the case at all of the vendor carts. Some cash is handy for smaller purchases like drinks, popcorn, pretzels. etc. Here's where you can access an ATM:
The ATM's accept Visa, Plus, MasterCard, Cirrus, American Express, Discover/Novus
ATM's can be found at the following locations:
- Main Street Train Station (during park hours)
- Adventureland Breezeway (during park hours)
- Tomorrowland Arcade (during park hours)
- Ticket and Transportation Center - Eastgate side by Mickey's Gift Station
Epcot - Main Entrance near Kennel (24 hours)
- Disney Vacation Club kiosk near Future World Bridge to Showcase Plaza (during park hours)
- The American Adventure near the restrooms (during park hours)
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Main entrance to the right of the turnstiles (24 hours)
- Toy Story Pizza Planet Arcade (during park hours)
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Main entrance to the right of the turnstiles near the restrooms (24 hours)
- Main entrance to the left (24 hours)
- Next to Singapore Sal's (during park hours)
Downtown Disney Marketplace
- By the restrooms between Once Upon a Toy and Summer Sands (24 hours)
- Inside the World of Disney, near the restrooms (store hours)
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island
- By the entrance to Rock and Roll Beach Club (during PI hours)
Downtown Disney West Side
- Wetzels Pretzels
Disney's Wide World of Sports
- Between D-Sports Store and secondary box office (during park hours)
Disney's All-Star Sports, Music and Movie Resorts
- Main Lobbies (24 hours)
Disney's Beach Club Resort
- To the right of the Lobby Concierge (24 hours)
Disney's Boardwalk Resort
- On the Boardwalk, near the Wyland Gallery (to the right, lakeside)
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Old Port Royale next to the arcade (24 hours)
Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Main lobby, to the left of Guest Services (24 hours)
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
- On the right side of El Centro near the end of the Front Desk (24 hours)
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Near the restrooms outside of Pioneer Hall (24 hours)
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Lobby at the entrance of 1900 Park Fare (24 hours)
Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Hospitality House breezeway (24 hours)
Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Great Ceremonial House lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Class Hall Lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter
- Between the restrooms and the arcade (24 hours)
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
- Main Lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Carriage House, by the phone bank off the lobby (24 hours)
Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - On the right side of the lobby, near the Front Desk (24 hours)
Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Lobby hallway exit to the Convention Center (24 hours)
SUN TRUST Sun Trust accepts Cirrus, Star, Honor, Publix/Plus, American Express, Master Card and VisaFees: Sun Trust Bank applies a fee for cash withdrawals by any U.S. cardholder using a card that is not issued by Sun Trust. For questions regarding fees, call 1-800-SUN TRUST
Lake Buena Vista- Sun Trust drive thru across the street from the Downtown Disney Marketplace- Hess Express Station across from Pleasure Island- Hess Express Station Across from Disney-MGM Studios entranace on Buena Vista Drive- Hess Express Station at the Car Care Center by the Magic Kingdom Toll PlazaHouse of Blues at Downtown Disney West Side
Celebration - Outside the Sun Trust bank
- List of Walt Disney World smoking areas updated - The list of smoking areas in the parks, water parks and Downtown Disney has been updated.
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now - “You’re going again? Don’t you get bored? How can there be anything left to do?” Our answer is always no and yes. No, we’re not bored and yes, there are still things left to do.
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom - Taking place at the Animal Kingdom, guests will head backstage to check out the park's Veterinary Hospital, housing for animals and the Animal Nutrition Center.
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot. When you've completed your map, return it for a special surprise!
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World - Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings to be held around Walt Disney World in March.
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1 - The new tour will be offered daily.
- New menu items added at Raglan Road - These have been released just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Tickets will go on sale in April.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April - Dates are available in September-November.
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon - As part of a test through March 28, Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary will share a direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon. The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian will do the same.
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer - The ride will be closed from 5/11 - 9/25/2015.
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17 - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, classic Irish food and drinks, face painting and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op - In early March, the WonderGround Gallery will expand into the area occupied by Beautifully Disney makeup.
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck - The food trucks are all located in Exposition Park, between Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Starbucks.
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast - The live show will take place March 6, 2015 at the Waterside Stage, Downtown Disney Marketplace from 6:00-10:00am.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased - As expected, a Magic Kingdom ticket is now $105 per day.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released - More info still to come.
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released