DISNEY WORLD GRAD NITE
April 29 & 30, May 6 & 7, 2011
10:00 pm - 4:00 am
2011 was the last year for this event.
Disney Grad Nite is an exclusive annual event for High School Seniors held at the Magic Kingdom. Ticket requests must be made by through the school and are on a first come, first served basis. Proper attire is required and all groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone.
- Live stage performances by:
- Taio Cruz
- Pete Wentz
- Ryan Star (May 6,7)
- DJ's and Dance Parties
- Tomorrowland Dance Party — Features video walls at the Tomorrowland stage. Dance the night away at this high-energy party!
- Frontierland Dance Party — DJs will play the most popular music for you to dance to.
- Class of 2011 Fireworks
- Interactive Video Games
- Unlimited rides on some of the most popular attractions:
- Space Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- The Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Mad Tea Party
- and more!
$21.59, tax not included, space is limited (2010 price - 2011 price not yet releaed)
Can't wait to get started on the celebrating? Come for the pre-party!
- Early entrance to the Magic Kingdom
- Exclusive access to the attractions
- DJs playing the latest tunes
- Meal voucher that can be used anytime that night
Book accommodations at a select Disney's All-Star Resort and purchase tickets to a 2011 Disney Grad Nite event and receive reserved transportation from the hotel to the event. Guests using this special offer with also get breakfast at the resort the morning after the event.
This offer is valid to groups that occupy at least 10 rooms during their stay. This package must be booked between May 2010 - October 15, 2010.
NOTE: All events/appearances subject to change without notice
- One adult per 10 students
- One free adult ticket per 10 student tickets
- exclusive lounge
Grad Nite Rules
Acceptable attire for girls includes dresses, skirts, shorts, casual pants (including khakis and jeans), blouses and tops, comfortable shoes (including tennis shoes, dress sandals and boots)Acceptable attire for boys includes casual pants (khakis and jeans), shirts with collar (golf style or dress shirts), sport jacket, dress suits, comfortable shoes (including tennis shoes, dress shoes and boots)
What's not to be worn:
Any clothing affiliated with a school, professional sports team, group, club, etc. (Chaperones and faculty members will be permitted to wear school affiliated golf shirts or polos)
Clothing not in good repair (torn jeans, pants, shirts, etc.) Jeans are okay as long as they are not ripped or torn.
Revealing clothing ( bathing suit tops or bottoms, cropped tops, midriff tops, see-through clothing, etc)
Hats and/or Bandanas (Either worn or hanging from belt loops/pockets, etc.)
NO BACKPACKS OF ANY TYPE/SIZE ARE ALLOWED
- 5 Reasons Leaving a Park to Save Money on Food is a Bad Idea
- Adjusted schedule for the Express beam monorails
- Food Truck Takeover at Downtown Disney
- Polynesian East Pool to be closed from 4/13 - 12/31/15
- FREE $25 Universal Orlando Gift Card with Vacation Package!
- Halloween Horror Nights 25 Dates and Vacation Packages announced
- Peter Pan's Flight closed 3/5 and 3/6
- Walt Disney and The Little Golden Books
- Blog - 2015 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Surviving (Or Sharing) Disney World with A Non-Disney Fan
- Mother's Day celebrations planned at Aulani
- Celebrate the release of Cinderella with a specialty cupcake
- Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid reopens at Magic Kingdom after refurb
- Star Wars Weekend's Galactic Gathering merchandise event planned
- Updated events and schedules for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
- How Disney saved my life after my child lost hers
- New cancellation policy now in effect for Disney Cruise Line
- List of Walt Disney World smoking areas updated
- Disney Cruise Line offers military discounts
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $125 per night
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- 5 Things I Didn't Learn Until my 5th Disney Cruise
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1
- Universal follows Disney and raises ticket prices
- New menu items added at Raglan Road
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast
- Kong is OFFICIALLY coming back to Orlando
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Military rates offered by Disney Cruise Line
- Florida residents can find discounted pricing on Disney Cruise Line
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Neil Patrick Harris to co-host World of Color: Celebrate!
- Disneyland Resort ticket prices increase
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Universal's ban on bottled water is lifted
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended!
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released