DISNEY WORLD GRAD NITE
April 29 & 30, May 6 & 7, 2011
10:00 pm - 4:00 am
2011 was the last year for this event.
Disney Grad Nite is an exclusive annual event for High School Seniors held at the Magic Kingdom. Ticket requests must be made by through the school and are on a first come, first served basis. Proper attire is required and all groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone.
- Live stage performances by:
- Taio Cruz
- Pete Wentz
- Ryan Star (May 6,7)
- DJ's and Dance Parties
- Tomorrowland Dance Party — Features video walls at the Tomorrowland stage. Dance the night away at this high-energy party!
- Frontierland Dance Party — DJs will play the most popular music for you to dance to.
- Class of 2011 Fireworks
- Interactive Video Games
- Unlimited rides on some of the most popular attractions:
- Space Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- The Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Splash Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Mad Tea Party
- and more!
$21.59, tax not included, space is limited (2010 price - 2011 price not yet releaed)
Can't wait to get started on the celebrating? Come for the pre-party!
- Early entrance to the Magic Kingdom
- Exclusive access to the attractions
- DJs playing the latest tunes
- Meal voucher that can be used anytime that night
Book accommodations at a select Disney's All-Star Resort and purchase tickets to a 2011 Disney Grad Nite event and receive reserved transportation from the hotel to the event. Guests using this special offer with also get breakfast at the resort the morning after the event.
This offer is valid to groups that occupy at least 10 rooms during their stay. This package must be booked between May 2010 - October 15, 2010.
NOTE: All events/appearances subject to change without notice
- One adult per 10 students
- One free adult ticket per 10 student tickets
- exclusive lounge
Grad Nite Rules
Acceptable attire for girls includes dresses, skirts, shorts, casual pants (including khakis and jeans), blouses and tops, comfortable shoes (including tennis shoes, dress sandals and boots)Acceptable attire for boys includes casual pants (khakis and jeans), shirts with collar (golf style or dress shirts), sport jacket, dress suits, comfortable shoes (including tennis shoes, dress shoes and boots)
What's not to be worn:
Any clothing affiliated with a school, professional sports team, group, club, etc. (Chaperones and faculty members will be permitted to wear school affiliated golf shirts or polos)
Clothing not in good repair (torn jeans, pants, shirts, etc.) Jeans are okay as long as they are not ripped or torn.
Revealing clothing ( bathing suit tops or bottoms, cropped tops, midriff tops, see-through clothing, etc)
Hats and/or Bandanas (Either worn or hanging from belt loops/pockets, etc.)
NO BACKPACKS OF ANY TYPE/SIZE ARE ALLOWED
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW