Disney World Parking
Disney World Theme Park Parking
$15.00 - Car/Taxi/Shuttle/Limousine/Motorcycle
$16.00 - Camper/Trailer
$19.00 - Bus/Tractor Trailer
With the exception of the Magic Kingdom, all of the Disney World parking is outside the main entrance to the theme park.
At the Magic Kingdom, the lot is located at the Ticket and Transportation Center. Once you park here, you will need to take either the Monorail or the Ferry to the Magic Kingdom.
The Disney World parking lots are HUGE. Fortunately, you aren't expected to start your park visit with a marathon run to the entrance. There are trams that are constantly in use to get you from the lot to the entrance.
PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU PARKED. You don't want to end your day by wandering through a parking lot among a sea of cars that look exactly like yours. (This is especially "fun" if you rented a car and barely remember anything other than what color it is.)
Thanks to DISer Denise for the following suggestion:
TIP: If you forget the section that you parked in, let the tram driver know the approximate time that you arrived. Based on that info, they should be able to direct you to the section that you are in.
WATERPARKS - There is no fee when parking at the water parks, but there's also no parking tram. Be prepared to walk if you arrive later and get a spot that's further out.
DOWNTOWN DISNEY - There is no fee when parking at the Marketplace, West Side or Pleasure Island. (Note that there are no shuttles to the theme parks from this location.)
ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS - There is no fee for parking here. (Note that there are no shuttles to the theme parks from this location.)
FREE PARKING AT THE DISNEY THEME PARKS:
- Walt Disney World Resort Guests
- Annual Passholders
Valet Parking is offered at all of the Disney Deluxe Resorts. There is a $15.00 daily fee ($16.88 with tax) for using this service. Valet parking is not free for DVC members.
Valet Parking is FREE for the following:
- Tables in Wonderland cardholders with an Advance Dining Reservation at the resort where they are valet parking
- All guests who have a current handicap license plate/tag
Tipping is appropriate and customary for valet parking.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices