3&4 Day Disney Cruises
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
Set sail aboard the Disney Wonder in 2010 or the Disney Dream in 2011. The ports of call on the 3 and 4 day Disney cruises are Nassau in the Bahamas and Castaway Cay (Disney's private island).
While in Nassau you'll find some excellent excursions including the Atlantis Resort (located on Paradise Island), where a visit to the beach and/or the casino might be what you're looking for. Other options include the Historical Harbor Tour, a visit to Blue Lagoon Beach as well as other excursions chosen by Disney to enhance your time here.
The shorter cruises are a particularly good choice for those cruising for the first time. Many guests are concerned about how well they will fare at sea. These shorter cruises gives them a chance to experience a Disney Cruise vacation, and often leads to a "repeat" cruise aboard the Disney Magic.
The 3 and 4 night cruises are also very popular as an addition to a land-based vacation at Walt Disney World. Many guests start out staying at a Disney resort, and move on to finish their vacation with a relaxing 3 or 4 night voyage. You can take care of your vacation in one convenient package. The 7 Day Land/ Sea Packages begin with either a 3 or 4 day stay at a Walt Disney World Resort, and conclude with a 3 or 4 day cruise to the Bahamas.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.
- Cruise Critic honors Disney Fantasy
Disney Fantasy receives several top honors from Cruise Critic.