3&4 Day Disney Cruises
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
The ports of call on the 3 and 4 day Disney cruises are Nassau in the Bahamas and Castaway Cay (Disney's private island).
While in Nassau you'll find some excellent excursions including the Atlantis Resort (located on Paradise Island), where a visit to the beach and/or the casino might be what you're looking for. Other options include the Historical Harbor Tour, a visit to Blue Lagoon Beach as well as other excursions chosen by Disney to enhance your time here.
The shorter cruises are a particularly good choice for those cruising for the first time. Many guests are concerned about how well they will fare at sea. These shorter cruises gives them a chance to experience a Disney Cruise vacation, and often leads to a "repeat" cruise.
The 3 and 4 night cruises are also very popular as an addition to a land-based vacation at Walt Disney World. Many guests start out staying at a Disney resort, and move on to finish their vacation with a relaxing 3 or 4 night voyage.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.