3&4 Day Disney Cruises
Just make your Disney Cruise vacation with Dreams Unlimited Travel
The ports of call on the 3 and 4 day Disney cruises are Nassau in the Bahamas and Castaway Cay (Disney's private island).
While in Nassau you'll find some excellent excursions including the Atlantis Resort (located on Paradise Island), where a visit to the beach and/or the casino might be what you're looking for. Other options include the Historical Harbor Tour, a visit to Blue Lagoon Beach as well as other excursions chosen by Disney to enhance your time here.
The shorter cruises are a particularly good choice for those cruising for the first time. Many guests are concerned about how well they will fare at sea. These shorter cruises gives them a chance to experience a Disney Cruise vacation, and often leads to a "repeat" cruise.
The 3 and 4 night cruises are also very popular as an addition to a land-based vacation at Walt Disney World. Many guests start out staying at a Disney resort, and move on to finish their vacation with a relaxing 3 or 4 night voyage.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.