Magic Kingdom - Enchanted Tiki Room
|Enchanted Tiki Room||Swiss Family Treehouse|
|Jungle Cruise||Shows and Events|
|The Magic Carpets of Aladdin||Restaurants and Shopping|
|Pirates of the Caribbean|
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Ride length: 15 minutes, 26 seconds with a 3 minute, 58 second pre-show
This sentimental favorite was the first Disney attraction to use Audio-animatronics exclusively. It originally opened in Disneyland in 1963 as "The Enchanted Tiki Room - Tropical Serenade."
The show has gone through a few changes over the years. The much-loved original version was replaced in 1998 by "The Enchanted Tiki Room- Under New Management." The "new" part was the addition of Zazu from the Lion King and Iago from Aladdin. Fans were not pleased with the re-do and in 2011, the show re-opened with the original format, complete with hosts Jose, Fritz, Michael and Pierre.
The show takes place in a tropical pavilion full of flowers, tikis and audio-animatronic birds singing and telling jokes. There's even a tropical storm during the performance.
If the Magic Kingdom is busy and you're looking for a relaxing break, this 20 minute show is perfect for that. It's rarely crowded and all ages can enjoy it. It's especially cute for the little kids (although some children may be scared by the "storm" that takes place during the show.)
Handicapped Accessibility: This attraction is wheelchair accessible. For guests requiring assistance with hearing, assistive listening devices to amplify the sound are available from Guest Services.
Fun Fact: The original plan for the Tiki Room was to have it as a Disney restaurant, not an attraction.
- disneyman1963 - "This is a cute show for the whole family. Young children especially will enjoy it. The update isn't as bad as some say, and is more enjoyable than Disneyland's old version."
- csatterfield - "I like how they have returned this attraction back
to the original show. I was not a fan of the Under New Management Show
so this is the first time we had been to see this show in a long time. I
always enjoy the music and all the animatronics in the show."
More Enchanted Tiki Room Reviews
Click Here for a No-Obligation Disney Vacation Quote
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
- Disney's CEO Bob Iger honored as CEO of the Year by Chief Executive magazine
- Trattoria al Forno to replace Cat Cora's Kouzzina at Disney World
- Technical glitch causes Universal's Transformers ride to stall
- Report: Monorail evacuated after lightning strike
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
- Magic Kingdom guest got tips of fingers cut off on Pirates of the Caribbean
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom