Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland Restaurants and Shops
Fantasyland Dining and Restaurants
- Be Our Guest Restaurant - Counter Service at lunch, Table Service at dinner
- Cinderella's Royal Table - Table Service
- Gaston's Tavern - Counter Service
- Counter Service
- Storybook Treats - Snacks (Ice cream, floats, shakes)
- Cheshire Cafe - Lemonade slushes, Strawberry Swirls, and juices
- The Friar's Nook - Macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, cake, apple slices, drinks
Be Our Guest Restaurant
The Beast's castle stands up on a hill above the village. Inside, the Be Our Guest Restaurant will be counter service during the day, and table service at night. French-inspired fare will be served, keeping with the "Beauty and the Beast" theme. The restaurant's three dining rooms will serve 550 guests in three dining rooms - the elegant ballroom setting of the mysterious West Wing of the Beast's castle, the Rose Gallery featuring figures of Belle and Beast (only open at lunch), and a beautiful ballroom with chandeliers and the views of snow falling outside the windows.
Cinderella's Royal Table
On the second floor of Cinderella's Castle is the Cinderella's Royal Table restaurant. This is one of the most hightly coveted dining reservations on Disney property, so calling for advance dining reservations (ADRs) is a must for this popular character dining venue. Cinderella and several of her princess friends will be in attendance at the meals and will pose for photos with guests.