Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland Shows and Events
Fantasyland Shows and EventsDream Along with Mickey
Taking place in the forecourt of Cinderella's Castle, 'Dream Along with Mickey' features everyone's favorite Mouse and Disney characters. This dream inspired show touches on "Happily Ever After" as well as dreams of exciting adventures. This show actually focuses on Donald Duck (who once again, does not get top billing, same as with Mickey's PhilharMagic.) The Disney characters join in helping Donald realize his dreams. Minnie, Peter Pan and Sleeping Beauty are among the talented performers.
A villain that is rarely seen outside of the parades is part of this production. Sleeping Beauty's Maleficent is intent on turning Donald's dreams into nightmares. As with every great Disney tale, good conquers evil and the result is a fun, character filled finale.
'Dream Along with Mickey' is performed daily. Check the Times Guides for the day's performances.
Storytime with Belle
**This experience ended September 12, 2010.
Several times throughout the day, Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) arrived in the Fairy Tale Garden to read a story to the children and mingle with them afterwards. The venue was quite small, lending to the intimate setting. During the holiday season, it became "Belle's Enchanted Christmas."
Sword in the Stone
**Final sword ceremony took place on August 15, 2006
This was a cute ceremony where Merlin chose a child to pull the sword out of the stone. (That thing didn't budge otherwise.) It took place in front of the Carousel and was a nice little diversion to watch. The lucky child chosen would always have the power to pull the sword out and a special celebration followed. The new "ruler of the realm" would be outfitted with a robe and crown and presented with a keepsake medallion and certificate.
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom