Howdy, (Distant) Neighbor(s)! I hope the early hours of this week are being kind to you so far. Thanks for joining me in this virtual boardroom of Disney dedication as we run through the newest offerings in Disney merch. There isn’t a whole lot on the agenda for today, but what we do have to show you is pretty cool.
More Rainbow Collection
Disney is keeping my promise that there would be more merch released in this year’s Rainbow Collection. Check out the Star Wars and PIXAR crossovers below, as well as a fun ornament.
- Darth Vader T-Shirt for Adults – Rainbow Star Wars Collection, $26.99
- Pixar Lamp and Ball Logo T-Shirt for Adults – Rainbow Pixar Collection, $26.99
- Star Wars Logo and Rebel Alliance Starbird T-Shirt for Adults – Rainbow Star Wars Collection, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Ornament – Rainbow Disney Collection, $17.99
Jack Skellington & The Nightmare Before Christmas Homewares & Picnic
Are you looking for something out of the box for Father’s Day this year? Why not set up a picnic with a brand new Cooler Bag, Tote or Glassware set to mark the occasion? It’s a gift and an activity all in one. Fill that cooler up with his favorite picnic foods and celebrate Dad. Gift wrap the glassware and as he unwraps it, get ready to pour his beverage of choice.
- Jack Skellington and Sally Basket Tote – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $54.99
- Lock, Shock, and Barrel Cooler Tote – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $46.99
- Jack Skellington and Sally Pilsner Glass Gift Set – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $149.99
- Jack Skellington ”Beware” Picnic Cooler Bag – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $74.99
- Jack Skellington Pilsner Glass Gift Set – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $149.99
- Jack Skellington and Sally Cooler Tote – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $46.99
- Jack Skellington ”Hero of Halloween Town” Picnic Cooler Bag – The Nightmare Before Christmas, $74.99
Mickey Mouse Tropical Glass Bundle
I’m going to live vicariously through all of you heading into Summer on this one. Pour that Gin & Tonic into your Mickey Mouse Tropical Glass Bundle, $24.99 with a wedge of lime; simply add a poolside deck chair, and that’s my kind of perfection.
Cruella (Making Art) Funko Pop! Vinyl – Live-Action
Funko Pop! collectors, can now pick up the Cruella (Making Art) Funko Pop! Vinyl – Live-Action, $12.99. She’s the perfect evil genius to add to your lineup!
Mickey Mouse and Friends ”My First Visit” Ear Hat for Babies, Kids & Adults – Walt Disney World & Disneyland
What could be cuter than matching “My First Visit” Ear Hats? Nothing. Nothing is the correct answer! Imagine taking your first steps into the Disney Parks for the first time as a family? My heart is swelling just thinking about it. I really need someone to do this and send me a photo.
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”My First Visit” Ear Hat for Kids – Walt Disney World, $17.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”My First Visit” Ear Hat for Kids – Disneyland, $17.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”My First Visit” Ear Hat for Baby – Walt Disney World, $17.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”My First Visit” Ear Hat for Adults – Walt Disney World, $17.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”My First Visit” Ear Hat for Adults – Disneyland, $17.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”My First Visit” Ear Hat for Baby – Disneyland, $17.99
Loki Ear Headband
My son tells me that all this Loki business is a big deal, and I have learned the hard way not to argue with an 11-year-old boy about Marvel-related information. Adding to the lineup this week is the Loki Ear Headband, $29.99. Missing the previous releases? Check out last week’s meeting here.
Pizza Planet MagicBand 2 – Toy Story
The new Pizza Planet MagicBand 2 – Toy Story, $29.99, is an excellent option for those Toy Story fans that prefer a more subtle reference rather than flashing characters on their wrist. Only the cool people will get it. Okay, so in Dinsey Parks, that might be most people, but you can separate the masses using this theory in the outside world.
Matching Ties for Adults & Kids
If Dad is a tie guy, Disnify (yes, I just made that up) your next special occasion with matching adults and kids ties. A cute way to add a fun accessory that makes you both feel special together. After all, isn’t that what Father’s Day is all about; a celebration of that bond?
- The Child Silk Tie for Kids – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $40.99
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Tie Gift Set for Adults and Kids, $85.99
- Captain America Shield Silk Tie for Kids, $40.99
- TIE Fighter Controls Silk Tie for Kids – Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, $40.99
- Rebels Silk Tie for Kids – Star Wars, $40.99
- Star Wars Droids Tie Gift Set for Adults and Kids, $85.99
Orange Bird & Figment PopGrip by PopSockets – Walt Disney World
Now, I usually wouldn’t include something like this in the Merch Meeting; however, seeing as though some of you die-hard fans love anything Orange Bird and Figment, I thought I would be doing you a disservice by excluding them. The Orange Bird PopGrip by PopSockets – Walt Disney World, $14.99 & Figment Lenticular PopGrip by PopSockets, $14.99, are now available.
The Latest from Disney Springs
There are some really exciting new products available at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World, sadly, you will have to be on the ground to grab these, but you can have a look just for fun anyway. How badly do I want these bangles?
Clearly, this last one would be the perfect merch to sell in my Villains land last week!
That’s all I’ve got, everyone! I’m going to enjoy the last few hours before Sydney plunges into winter; to be honest, I will probably celebrate them by sleeping. Have a great week ahead, and I will see you all bright and early on Wednesday!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.