We’ve been treated to a peek at some of the new plant-based menu options being served in the Walt Disney World restaurants. If you or someone in your traveling party is interested in trying some of these offerings, be sure to make a note or two.
If you haven’t read my recent review of Epcot‘s Coral Reef Restaurant with Corey Fiasconaro and Steve Porter, click here. Spoiler: I absolutely LOVED the plant-based Mushroom (Lobster-style) Salad that I tried during our meal. Yum
- Panna Connie’s Congo Lime Delight from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom – Tasty lime ‘panna cotta,’ served with mango-lime sorbet, fresh fruit and a Brazil nut cookie.
- Marrakesh Falafel Platter from The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – This delectable plate features falafel alongside creamy hummus, soy yogurt, tabbouleh, cucumber-tomato salad, and pita bread.
- Lavender Donuts from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – These delightful lavender donuts are made with blueberry gin jam, pistachio crumble and blueberry “faux yo” (plant-based frozen yogurt).
- Chocolate Mint Financier from Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk – This tempting chocolate financier is accompanied by a creamy frozen mint scoop.
- Loaded Slaw Dog from Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom – Plant-based sausage, topped with pickled slaw, barbecue vegan aioli and roasted corn relish – plus your choice of apple slices or french fries.
- Quinoa Salad from Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Served with dried fruit and fresh herbs.
- Le Fou Festin Breakfast from Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom – Start the day with this spread of plant-based eggs, sausage and bacon served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit.
Have you tried any of the new plant-based offerings? What are you looking forward to trying? Let us know in the comment section below.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Deni loves all things Disney, and, in 2013, moved to the Magic from Maryland. Walt Disney World is her happy place, and she loves getting to share it with others. Deni and her husband of almost 26 years have 2 grown children. Her favorite WDW snack? A Mickey Bar, of course. Is there any other?!