To remain exempt from major inspection, Central Florida theme parks must list all of their quarterly incidents and injuries with the state. This quarter’s report (January – March 2019) covers a total of 11 incidents/injuries: 6 belonging to Disney and 5 to Universal.
No injuries were reported for SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, or Legoland. Only incidents or illnesses resulting in a hospital stay of 24-hours or more and deaths are reported.
Walt Disney World
- January 30th: Male, 69 - Guest fractured hip after fall while exiting Prince Charming Regal Carrousel.
- February 9th: Female 56 - Guest suffered dizziness and light-headedness after riding Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
- March 18th: Male, 75 - Guest fractured leg due to a fall while entering ride vehicle on Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.
- February 2nd: Male, 30 - Guest suffered seizure on Slinky Dog Dash; previously existing condition.
- February 28th: Male, 64 - Guest had chest pains during Rock 'n' Rollercoaster.
- February 17: Male, 53 - Guest felt chest pain and shortness of breath on Dinosaur; previously existing condition.
- January 31st: Male, 19 - Guest experienced foot pain on E.T. Adventure.
- February 15th: Female, 27 - Guest felt foot pain on Jurassic Park River Adventure.
- March 4th: Male, 53 - Guests suffered hip/pelvis pain on Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slide.
- March 10th: Male, 29 - Guest had chest palpitations on TeaWa The Fearless River.
- March 24th: Male, 10 - Guest fainted at Kopiko Wai Winding River.