UPDATE 04/02/20: Disney Cruise Line has released new policies for guests that were scheduled to travel between April 13th and April 28th, but moved their cruises before the official cancellation due to the COVID-19 coronavirus.
Guests scheduled on those cruises who cancelled between January 30th and March 31st will automatically have any cancellation fees refunded.
If those guests moved to a new sail date, Disney Cruise Line will give them a onboard credit of 25% of their original fare that will be applied to their shipboard account once their modified reservation is paid in full. This offer is only valid on sailings that take place within 15 months of their original cruise.
Guests that had not yet rebooked before the recent cancellations have been offered a 125% future cruise credit that is valid for 15 months from their original sail date.
UPDATE 03/26/20: Disney Cruise Line has adjusted their future cruise credit and is offering a 125% future cruise credit to guests who moved or cancelled their vacation before their sailings were officially cancelled by Disney. Guests on cancelled sailings between March 14th and April 1th have been offered a full refund or a 125% future cruise credit that can be used within 15 months of the date of their initial sailing.
Disney Cruise Line announced yesterday that they will be suspending all future sailings starting March 14th and continuing through the end of the month. We now have more details about what cruises are affected and how refunds will be handled.
The Disney Dream left today from Port Canaveral on a 3-night sailing set to return on March 16th. The Disney Fantasy will return to Port Canaveral on March 14th and the Disney Magic docks in Miami on the the same day. The Disney Wonder is currently on westbound Panama Canal cruise, set to arrive in San Diego on March 20.
As of now, the following sailings have been cancelled:
- Disney Magic
- March 14-19 (5-Night Western Caribbean)
- March 19-23 (4-Night Bahamian)
- March 23-28 (5-Night Bahamian)
- March 28-April 2 (5-Night Western Caribbean)
- Disney Wonder
- March 20-25 (5-Night Baja)
- March 25-29 (4-Night Baja)
- March 29-April 5 (7-Night Mexican Riviera)
- Disney Dream
- March 16-20 (4-Night Bahamian)
- March 20-23 (3-Night Bahamian)
- March 23-27 (4-Night Bahamian)
- March 27-30 (3-Night Bahamian)
- March 30-April 3 (4-Night Bahamian)
- Disney Fantasy
- March 14-21 (7-Night Western Caribbean)
- March 21-29 (7-Night Eastern Caribbean)
- March 29-April 4 (7-Night Western Caribbean)
Except for the exceptions below, guests on these sailings will be offered a full refund or future cruise credit.
Guests on certain cruises cancelled with shorter notice will be offered a full refund or a 150% future cruise credit. Those sailings are:
- Disney Magic - March 14
- Disney Fantasy - March 14
Guests on the following cruises can receive a full refund or a 125% future cruise credit:
- Disney Magic - March 19
- Disney Wonder - March 20
- Disney Dream - March 16, March 20
- Disney Fantasy - March 21
Both the 125% and 150% future credit offers must be used for a future sailing with 15 months of the original sail date.