“We enjoy creating items that remind guests of their holiday event experiences because we know they love mementos that celebrate this special time of year.”This year's event artwork displays images of wrapped holiday gifts and Disney characters reminiscent of greeting cards and graphics from the 1960s to evoke nostalgic feelings of holidays past. Dawson says of the graphics,
“Shades of reds and greens serve as a nice canvas for fun images of Mickey and Minnie Mouse decked out in their holiday best.”The exclusive party MagicBand 2 will be presented for purchase in a scented decorative box! The nod to holidays of yesteryear is subtle, like the hooded sweatshirt pictured which shows the dancing reindeer that can be seen in “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade.” Goofy and Clarabelle Cow are featured on the holiday sweater-style shirts and a coffee mug that was inspired by “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration,” a live show celebrating a gathering of cherished friends during the holidays. Limited edition pins and pin sets will also be available including a limited release pin set exclusively for Annual Passholders. Guests can find this festive merchandise and more in Magic Kingdom Park during the party at the shops listed below. It's important to note that all items will be available while supplies last.
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Emporium (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Storybook Circus – Big Top Souvenirs (apparel, retail MagicBand, pins, ornament)
- Tomorrowland – Mickey’s Star Traders (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Liberty Square – Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Fantasyland – Fantasy Faire (apparel, logo pin, ornaments)
- Frontierland – Frontier Trading Post (pins and retail MagicBand)