And just like that, it’s Friday! Today officially kicks off the D23 weekend over in Anaheim. Hopefully, we will get some amazing news this weekend regarding our favorite parks. This week has been pretty busy, so let’s dive into what happened this week at Disney!
Monday Disney Headlines – Merch, Dining Experiences, and WDW Must-Do’s
On Monday, of course, we met with Zoë to check out all the merch that caught her eye. There were some really cute items this week. We also looked at some older articles today that are really fun, lighthearted reads.
- Monday Merch Meeting: Danielle Nicole, Strathon Works, Disguise & More!
- Do You Plan Your Favorite Dining Experience First or Last?
- 6 Walt Disney World Must-Do’s for ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Lovers
Tuesday Disney Headlines – Pin Trading, End of Park Pass Reservations
On Tuesday, Contributor Shari shared her thoughts on Pin Trading at Walt Disney World with us. We also took a look at an incident that occurred at Magic Kingdom. A young kid ran up to a float during a cavalcade as it passed through Main Street U.S.A., which is a huge safety issue. Then we took a look at Disboards Thread which was about the reservation system at Walt Disney World.
- Pin Trading at Walt Disney World IS ALIVE AND WELL!
- A Child Ran Onto a Parade Float at Walt Disney World
- DISboards Thread of the Day: RUMOR – End of Park Reservations?
Wednesday Disney Headlines – Aulani Need to Know, Disney Cruise Line Offer, Hispanic & Latin American Heritage, & Give Kids the World Raffle
Woo! We made it to the middle of the week. We met up with Zoë by the pool at Aulani, and she share with us 8 tips to make a pool day flawless. Disney released a Foodie Guide for Hispanic Heritage Month, the food and drinks look delicious; you have to check it out. Also, on this day, Disney Cruise Line released a deal that is VERY rare, specifically for Disney+ subscribers. We also announced that you guys have a chance to win a lunch with Pat Sajak along with Pete & Madeline Werner!
- 8 Aulani Pool Tips You Need to Know Before You Go
- Celebrate Hispanic & Latin American Heritage Month at WDW With Drinks and Treats!
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Special Offer for Disney Plus Subscribers
- Enter to Win Lunch with Pat Sajak Along with Pete and Madeline Werner!
Thursday Disney Headlines – Coronado Springs Room Tour, Disney World Discount Offer, House of Blues Dining Review
On Thursday, we celebrated Disney+ Day on our social media, and it was a day filled with plus signs and new offers. We shared a room tour from Coronado Springs, you won’t want to miss it. We also grabbed some lunch with Contributor Elizabeth, and she told us all about her experience at House of Blues.
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort King Room Tour in 3D / VR at Walt Disney World
- Special Discount Offer Released for Disney Plus Subscribers at Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Dining Review – Lunch at House of Blues!
Friday Disney Headlines – Beaches & Cream Review, D23 Expo News
Here we are, Friday. Today is the day at D23 Expo kicks off. Late Thursday night, we got some great insight from the media preview that happened over on the west coast. We got a look at Tiana’s Bayou Adventure and the Walt Disney Dreamer Statue. While waiting for more D23 news, we took a trip with Contributor Stephine to the Beach and Cream to-go window.
- Walt Disney World’s Beaches and Cream To-Go Window: The Real Star!
- D23 Reveals New Walt Disney Statue for EPCOT and Preview of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure
- Wonderful World of Dreams Pavilion Features Toontown and Journey of Water
- Avenger’s Campus Expansion Coming to Disney California Adventure Park
Make sure you follow us on social media to keep up with what’s happening in the parks throughout the week. On Instagram, you can find us at @the.dis; on Twitter, we are @TheDis; and on TikTok, we are @wdwinfo. We hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and we will see you on Monday.
Hi, I'm Erica, and I write about all things Disney. Before working for The DIS, I was a theme park performer at SeaWorld, but I also performed at Disney. I have such an immense love for theme parks to the point I studied them in college.