Downtown Disney - Marketplace
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
1780 Buena Vista Drive
PO BOX 10150
Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830
Changes to parking due to Downtown Disney remodel:
- Parking lots H, I, J and K are closed. During busy times, the Team Disney parking lot will be open and a shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage will be built in place of the existing lots.
- The section of road between AMC Theatres and DisneyQuest will be closed from 10/21/13 until Fall 2014.
- Entrance 3 is closed. Ring Road is closed from Planet Hollywood to DisneyQuest. The taxi service that used to be located near Planet Hollywood has been relocated to a section of the parking lot in front of Raglan Road.
- Photo Gallery
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Shopping
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Dining
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Recreation
- Downtown Disney Marketplace Map
Remodel coming - Disney Springs
Downtown Disney will be renamed Disney Springs and will consist of several different neighborhoods, featuring more than 150 stores, restaurants and entertainment locations. The neighborhoods will be named The Town Center, The Landing, The West Side, and The Marketplace. Each neighborhood will have a distinct feel, with the current West Side and Marketplace basically retaining their current layouts.
As Disney tradition goes, the area will have a backstory explaining the history. The idea is that the town grew up around a spring, and guests will be able to see the evolution in the environment as the town has grown and changed. This spring is what will connect the neighborhoods along the waterfront.
Read more about Disney Springs here. Construction should be completed in 2016.
If you're looking to shop for all things "Disney" or just want a break from the theme parks, the Marketplace is a terrific destination. There's a great selection of shops and restaurants located here. All of the Walt Disney World resorts offer transportation to Downtown Disney.
The best time to visit Downtown Disney is during the day. As evening approaches, be prepared for crowds, particularly on weekends. Operating hours for the common areas at Downtown Disney Marketplace are 8:00 am - 1:00 am.
A new store, Marketplace Co-Op, will be replacing Team Mickey in spring 2014. Inside the marketplace will be six new shops offering specialty products. The new shops will be:
Beautifully Disney - makeup, fragrance and beauty accessories
Cherry Tree Lane - scarves, shoes, bags and jewelry
D-Tech on Demand - personalize and customize your own electronic accessories
The Trophy Room - vintage inspired, lifestyle sports apparel and collectibles
Centerpiece - home products with a hint of Disney
Zoey and Pickles - girls' clothes
This crystal specialty shop offers a wide variety of unique gifts. It's a bit off the beaten track, located between Team Mickey and Basin. Skilled craftsmen work on various pieces in view of guests. A wide variety of items can be personalized.
The Art of Disney
Whether you're a collector of Disney Memorabilia and artwork or not, this Downtown Disney shop is worth a visit. There's a vast collection of limited edition Sericels, lithographs, original paintings, sculptures, collectible figurines including the Walt Disney Classics Collection, crystal, Lenox, etc. The range of prices makes this appealing to both the serious collector and those wanting something special on a modest budget.
Basin - Bath & Facial Products
This is a bit off the beaten path and towards the rear of the World of Disney store. Featuring natural skin and bath products. There are wonderful hand cut soaps, bath crystals and salts, shampoo bars, scented candles, etc. Visitors are encouraged to try out the products with the testers found throughout the shop. This shop can be potent with all the varieties of smells.
For all those little girls dreaming of being a Disney Princess, this latest addition to the World of Disney is the perfect fit. More of a salon than a store, there are 10 salon stations where girls can get their hair, nails and makeup done. A second Boutique is located at Cinderellla's Castle in the Magic Kingdom. Reservations are strongly recommended. The number to call is: 407-WDW-STYLE.
- Coach Package: Hair style and shimmering makeup - $54.95
- Crown Package: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails - $59.95
- Courtyard Package: Exclusive Courtyard hairstyling, shimmering makeup, face gem, princess sash and tote, nail polish, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shrit, trendy tutu - $94.95
- Castle Package: Hair style, shimmering makeup and nails plus full Princess costume with accessories and photo package (one 6x8 and four 4x6 pix) - starting at $189.95
- The Knight Package:Hair styling with colored gel and confetti, plus a sword and shield - $15.95
- Sofia the First Package: hair style, shimmering makeup, nail polish, crown, hair bow and accessories - $64.95 (not available at the Magic Kingdom location)
- Can add an Imaging Package to any of the above packages: one 6x8" and four 4x6" photos is a special photo holder - $32.95 (plus tax)
With the addition of the Boutique, there's been an expansion of Princess merchandise.
The Days of Christmas is a must see shop at anytime of the year, but make certain that you visit during the Holiday season. You can find a wide variety of Disney character ornaments, Santa hats and Christmas stockings. The more collectible items include the Disney Village pieces, Christopher Radko ornaments, Disney Railroad Train Sets, Snowbabies, and the Walt Disney World Showcase Collection. This store has an extensive selection of Christmas movies and books, including The Polar Express and Jolly Old Santa Clause. The traditional glass Mickey head, in an array of colors and themes, can be personalized for just $3.00 per word. Holiday goodies such as cocoa, coffee, cookies and peppermint bark are also found here. If you celebrate the Festival of Lights check out the Disney Hanukkah decorations and the large selection of blue and white ornaments. The small section of non-Disney ornaments includes glass Santas, snowmen, birds, the Fleur de lis, and Christmas pickles. Decorations for Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Easter can also be found here seasonally.
Design, customize and personalize your own Hanes tee shirt. This store has several large user friendly computers that will walk you through the entire design process. First you choose the size and and the color of the shirt you want. Depending on the size you choose, the variety of color may be limited. Then your select your art from several Disney categories, such as Celebrations, Characters, Princesses, Tinker Bell, Pirates, Pixar, Disney Films, and Holidays. The final step in the design process is personalizing your tee with custom text. There are several fonts, styles, and colors that you can choose from. When you're done you print out your ticket, pay, and then come back in about 30 minutes to pick it up.
Disney's Pin Traders
This open air shop is where you'll find almost every Disney pin imaginable. There are hundreds of pins displayed by themes as well as Limited Editions. Pin trading sessions are also hosted here. Even if you're not into collecting pins, it's always fun to look through the selection of pins. Pins are an inexpensive souvenir.
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
When you walk in the door of this little shop, you are hit with the amazing smell of chocolate! You can't help but enjoy browsing the selection of delicious chocolate. If you can't wait till you get home to sample, order a treat from the soda fountain - a great cool snack in the Florida heat!
Goofy's Candy Company
A fantastic interactive candy shop that's certain to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether or not you have a sweet tooth, you have to visit Goofy's Candy Company in the Downtown Disney Marketplace. Its so much more than a candy store. It's bright and colorful, as you'd expect. There are rows and rows of self serve bins where you can get treats at $2.98 a quarter pound. (A limited selection of sugar free candies are available.) There are pre-packaged candies and novelties for sale as well as glass displays filled with tempting confections. Click here for details.
This store is the perfect place for little fashionistas! They're known for their mismatched colorful socks, but also carry a wide variety of other creative, fun items such as bedding, pajamas, flip flops, and bags.
|Marketplace Fun Finds
Located next to Little Miss Matched, this shop offers some great values. Everything is less than $25 and is a great place to pick up some gifts and souvenirs.
This store features Mickey-themed culinary items, such as dinnerware, waffle irons, and coffee mugs. A recent addition to Mickey's Pantry is a section called "The Spice & Tea Exchange". This is a collection of
a variety of spices, teas, sea salts, rice, platters and 12 naturally infused organic sugars.
Once Upon a Toy Store
This store is for the child and the child at heart. The exterior appears to be constructed out of Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys. Every Disney themed toy imaginable is featured here. There are incredible displays including the Monorail system in miniature. All of Disney's DVDs currently available for sale can be found here. In addition to an extensive display, there's a binder that contains the full listing of 300+ titles.
A Star Wars Droid Factory building station can be found here as well. Customize your very own R2D2-like droid action figure.
Rainforest Cafe Shop - Adjacent to the Rainforest Cafe. A full line of Rainforest themed merchandise including clothing, mugs, jewelry, private label condiments, postcards, toys, candy, mugs, etc.
RIDEMAKERZ - Build your own custom remote control car - even choose from such favorites as Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater!
Team Mickey Athletic Club - this will be closing in spring 2014
The perfect shop for the sports enthusiast. Disney themed sportswear for virtually all sports including golf apparel and accessories, athletic jerseys and footwear, ESPN brand merchandise and a limited selection of sports memorabilia. There are wonderful Disney themed bowling balls that are sure to make you a league standout. You can find a large selection of sports gear with your favorite College or Professional team.
Rawlings Making The Game shop is where you can purchase customized baseball bats, ball and mitts.
- Lathe Bat - Engraved: $74.99
- Maple Bat - Engraved: 64.99
- Full Size Bat - Engraved: $49.99
- Blank Bat: $29.99
- Mini Bat - Engraved: $24.99
- Bat Case: $14.99
- Authentic Helmet: $49.99
- Replica Helmet: $29.99
by Julie Martin
Tren-D, at the Downtown Disney Marketplace is just that, trendy! All of the merchandise for sale here is chic, hip, and often eco-friendly. Disney hit a home run with this store which offers Disney Couture clothing and handbags, Tarina Tarantino and Judith Jack jewelry, and earth friendly candy wrapper purses. They carry cool Mickey t-shirts along with clothing from Roxy, Element, Billabong and Lucy Love. You will also find Wicked Wahine lotions and perfumes, Swan Creek candles, and H2O bath products. The hottest item in the store would have to be the seatbelt purses by Harvey for Disney Couture. These handbags are made from reclaimed seatbelts and covered with Mickey Mouse comic strips. The Pop inspired artwork that covers the walls, ceiling and columns is all original and unfortunately not for sale. If you choose to try on your selections, Edna ‘E’ Mode, is on the wall next to the dressing rooms to let you know that you look marvelous. The décor alone makes a stop here a must do for every female Disney fan.
Wonderful World of Memories - This is the place for scrapbookers to stock up on Disney-themed craft supplies, stationary and photo albums.
World of Disney - This is the ultimate Disney Character store. You'll find themed sections throughout the 50,000 square foot shop:
- Magic Room: Photo frames, towels, snowglobes.
- Princess Experience Room: Princess outfits, dolls, accessories, toys and the Bibbidi, Bobbidi Boutique where your little girl can be transformed into a Disney Princess
- Enchanted Dining Room: Kitchen items, mugs and photo frames
- Adventure Room : Clothing for boys
- Villains Room: Jewelry, watches, clocks, trading pins and collectibles
- Map Room: Computer software, CDs, stationery and Disney souvenirs featuring pens, pencils, magnets, key chains, etc
- Carnival Room: Plush toys
- Bird Room: Men's clothing
- Snow White Room: Infant/toddler clothing and accessories
- Great Hall: Women's clothing, sleepwear and accessories
World of Disney KIDS - Formerly Pooh's Corner, now offering a wide assortment of merchandise including clothing, plush toys and collectibles. This shop is located opposite the Days of Christmas.
You'll also find kiosks featuring the Balzac line of balloons, caricature artists, hair wraps, create-your-own keepsakes, pick-a-pearl, woodcarving and leather goods.
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
Pollo Campero is known for its Latin chicken, which is prepared fresh every day. They also feature nutritious salads, sandwiches and wraps. Traditional Latin dishes, such as fried plantains and yuca fries, are served on the side. A benefit to the fresh concept is the offering of vegetarian, gluten-free, sugar-free, low-sodium and organic dishes. This restaurant is in the location that was previously McDonald's.
One of the two Rainforest Cafe's that are located at Disney. The other is found at the Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
This chain restaurant features animatronic wildlife and a "thunderstorm" that occurs every 22 minutes. The sights and sounds place you in the middle of a tropical rainforest. There's an amazing saltwater fish tank with vibrant tropical fish, as well as waterfalls and banyan trees.
The menu is fairly standard with seafood, steak, sandwiches. salads and pasta. The children's menu includes mac & cheese, burgers and mini-hot dogs.
There's a large bar under a 38 foot "Magic Mushroom." It's a great spot to relax and unwind while enjoying one of their specialty drinks. A retail shop is located here that offers Rainforest themed merchandise.
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
A "quick service" version of the popular Wolfgang Puck Restaurant at Downtown Disney West Side. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: Wood-fired breakfast pizzas, French toast, pancakes, waffles, fruit, cereal, omelets, bagels, muffins, pastries, coffee, juice.
Lunch/Dinner: Wood-fired pizzas, salads, soups, sandwiches, rotisserie chicken. Ice cream, cookies and assorted items from Puck's Pantry, and beverages.
Moderate pricing and a great spot to enjoy an above average counter service meal.
Annual/Seasonal Passholder discount accepted. (Certain restrictions may apply)
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Freshly prepared sandwiches with specialty sauces and spreads. Salads, wraps, pre-made "Grab 'n Go" selection. Also offering a selection of turnovers, scones, cookies, brownies and ice cream sandwiches. Menu
Beverage offerings include beer, soft drinks, smoothies, juice, tea and their trademark Earl's Grey Lemonade. Counter service with inside seating. Another Marketplace "gem" for a reasonably priced meal.There's a selection of merchandise for sale.
Kiosks offering Margaritas, snacks, soft drinks, smoothies, specialty coffee drinks are located throughout the Marketplace
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios