Downtown Disney - West Side
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Operating hours for the common areas at Downtown West Side are 8:00 am - 2:00 am. This includes all Downtown Disney promenades, walkways, rest rooms and green spaces.
Changes to parking due to Downtown Disney remodel:
- Parking lots H, I, J and K are closed. During busy times, the Team Disney parking lot will be open and a shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage will be built in place of the existing lots.
- The section of road between AMC Theatres and DisneyQuest will be closed from 10/21/13 until Fall 2014.
- Entrance 3 is closed. Ring Road is closed from Planet Hollywood to DisneyQuest. The taxi service that used to be located near Planet Hollywood has been relocated to a section of the parking lot in front of Raglan Road.
- Downtown Disney West Side Map
- Downtown Disney West Side Dining
- Downtown Disney West Side Entertainment
- Downtown Disney West Side Attractions
- Downtown Disney West Side Shopping
The four food trucks at Downtown Disney will now have a permanent spot to park. The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
Co-owned by legendary singer Gloria Estefan, Bongo's offers a taste of authentic Cuban cuisine in a wonderful atmosphere.
Crossroads at House
The menu boasts a wide variety of American, as well as international foods from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez. The Gospel Brunch held here on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays is NOT to be missed.
The Smokehouse at House of Blues is a quick-service BBQ restaurant. Guests can order their food at a walk-up window and seating is available in the outdoor patio area shared with the main restaurant. Live music is featured on the venue's stage, so the patio is the perfect place to enjoy the entertainment. Menu items include Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwiches, Smoked Turkey Legs, Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwiches, St. Louis Ribs, Hot Dogs, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Chips and Desserts. Beer, Wine, Cocktails, and soft drinks are available.
Forty Thirst Street
Get your coffee fix with fresh brewed coffee products by Joffrey's Coffee. Frozen drinks, tea and cocoa are also available.
More famous for its owners than its food is Planet Hollywood, just outside of Pleasure Island. Standard fare is served (burgers, BBQ ribs, steak, chicken, pasta). Consistently rated one of the worst restaurants on Disney property. This restaurant is a classic example of an organization thinking their name means more than the quality of food they serve.
Starbucks Now Open
This 4,000 square ft. space is open from 10:00am-midnight. Inside seating is available, as well as a covered patio with fireplace and view of the water. Designed by architect David Daniels, the space uses reclaimed hardwood and features a living lemongrass roof and a moss mural. An interesting addition to the space is an interactive touch screen "chalkboard" that is connected to the Starbucks at Disneyland. When activated, guests will be able to see what is drawn on the board on the other coast.
The menu features the regular Starbucks drinks, bakery items, salads, sandwiches and packaged coffee. Starbucks Reserve Coffee, designated as some of the best in the world, is available at a special counter.
Offers 7 varieties of hand-rolled pretzels in addition to ice cream, lemonade and Coke products.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Legendary chef and Spago founder, Wolfgang Puck brings his renowned culinary talents to Downtown Disney. Overpriced mediocre food and pretentious service make for a bad experience.
If you don't feel like sitting down for a long dinner of lunch, stop in Wolfgang Puck Express located next to
Cirque du Soliel - La Nouba
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Clearly the best live entertainment venue in Orlando. Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts.
An Indoor Interactive Theme Park. More than an arcade, this enjoyable experience blends the best of the Disney theme parks with state of the art technology to achieve an amazing family experience. This is a must see, especially if you have kids and teens in your party. More Info...
Crossroads at House
The House of Blues at Downtown Disney is a great concert venue for some of today's popular bands. Find concert tickets, tour dates and event information at House of Blues Orlando.
24 screens and
5,400 seats (all stadium style) make this theatre
one of the largest in Central Florida. Six of the auditoriums are "dine-in" theatres with full service dining and drinks. The "Fork & Screen Theaters" have reserved seating, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and a menu featuring quesadillas, burgers, flatbread pizzas, grilled sandwiches, house specialties, appetizers and desserts. In addition, so as to minimize distractions to other patrons, moviegoers are able to press a call-button that alerts their server. Depending on the day and time, the dine-in experience costs between $6 and $13, plus the cost of food, which is between $6.59 - 8.99 for appetizers and $8.59 - 11.99 for entrees.
For those who may want to eat before watching their movie, MacGuffins Bar and Lounge is also available inside the AMC Downtown Disney 24 and offers the full menu of drinks and food choices available to those in a dine-in theatre.
Splitsville is located at Downtown Disney's West Side in the old Virgin Megastore building. Splitsville is not your typical bowling alley. The 45,000 square foot venue features 30 lanes spread over two floors, as well as billiards, music and live entertainment. Patrons can get a full meal delivered right to them while they bowl; hand-tossed pizza, fresh-rolled sushi, filet sliders and more are available without ever having to leave the bowling floor. A balcony offers outdoor seating. In addition to daytime hours, Splitsville offers a new option for nighttime entertainment at the popular Downtown Disney area. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, the second floor will be reserved for guests ages 21 and up who arrive after 10:30 p.m. Prices range from $15-$20 per person for an hour reservation, plus the cost of shoe rental ($4 per person).
- Sunday - 10:00am - 12:30am
- Mon-Wed - 10:30am - 12:30am
- Thurs and Fri - 10:30am - 2:00am
- Saturday - 10:00am - 2:00am
- Monday - Friday
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $15/person
- 4pm - close - $20/person
- Saturday - Sunday
- $20/person all day
- 1-3 people - 1 hour
- 4 people - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 5 people - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 6-8 people - 1 hour and 45 minutes
Priority Bowling allows your group to receive the next available lane upon check-in. Maximum 8 bowlers per lane. Groups requesting 2 Priority Bowling Lanes may have a longer wait. Pricing includes bowling, shoes are $4 per person.
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $80 per hour
- 4:00pm - close - $125 per hour
Premier Lane Reservations
Need more than 2 lanes? Splitsville can accommodate large groups, corporate events and private parties. Food/beverage package purchase is required.
Email KingPin@splitsvillelanes.com at least 24 hours in advance.
Discount: Trips in the balloon before 10:00 am are just $10. Normal adult prices are $18.
Located next to the bridge near Planet Hollywood, this balloon ride provides guests with a bird's eye view of Downtown Disney and a 360-degree view of up to 10 miles. This 6 minute trip lifts up to 30 guests at a time 400 feet in the air.
The cost is $18 for adults and $12 for children (3-9). Operating hours are 8:30 am - 12:00 am daily, weather permitting.
Cirque du Soleil Boutique
Curl by Sammy Duvall - High end Surf Shop which features a selection of trendy surf themed clothing and accessories, watersport gear, shoes and eyewear. The shop is located next to Splitsville Bowling Alley. Hours are 10:30am - 11:00 pm on Sunday through Thursday and 10:30am - midnight Friday and Saturday.
This store has an industrial feel to it and offers a mix of products for men and women.There are pop culture items, apparel, artwork, handbags, accessories, jewelry. There is also a Create Your Own Vinylmation table and you can participate in Vinylmation trading. The store showcases local artists.
D Street photos
Disney Quest Emporium
Like Disney is fond of doing, you have to walk through here to exit the building. On your way through, shop for DisneyQuest souvenirs, such as hats, toys, shirts and candy.
This athletic footwear store helps runners find their perfect pair of athletic shoes by using a complimentary video-taped gait analysis and an iStep barametric screening. Once you pick a pair, you can test them out on the indoor track to make sure they're exactly what you're looking for. The store also features many events, clinics and new product introductions. It is located across from House of Blues next to Curl.
House of Blues Company Store
Sosa Family Cigars
Sunglass Icon by Sunglass Hut
United World Soccer Shop - open through the end of the World Cup Soccer Tournament (mid- to end of June)
In the space vacated by the departure of BLINK by Wet Seal, this temporary pop-up store will offer soccer apparel and other gear.
Festival of the Masters
(November) This art festival is centered at Downtown Disney Westside, and features the works of some of today's top artists. Artwork mediums such as photography, glass work, paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, jewelry, leather & wood, mixed media and collage, and Digital art are displayed. At the Marketplace, amazing chalk artists create masterpieces on the sidewalks.
Click Here for more Upcoming Disney Events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom