Downtown Disney - West Side
Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels
Disney Quest | Cirque du Soleil
Operating hours for the common areas at Downtown West Side are 8:00 am - 2:00 am. This includes all Downtown Disney promenades, walkways, rest rooms and green spaces.
Changes to parking due to Downtown Disney remodel:
- Parking lots H, I, J and K are closed. During busy times, the Team Disney parking lot will be open and a shuttle will be provided to Downtown Disney. A parking garage will be built in place of the existing lots.
- The section of road between AMC Theatres and DisneyQuest will be closed from 10/21/13 until Fall 2014.
- Entrance 3 is closed. Ring Road is closed from Planet Hollywood to DisneyQuest. The taxi service that used to be located near Planet Hollywood has been relocated to a section of the parking lot in front of Raglan Road.
- Downtown Disney West Side Map
- Downtown Disney West Side Dining
- Downtown Disney West Side Entertainment
- Downtown Disney West Side Attractions
- Downtown Disney West Side Shopping
The four food trucks at Downtown Disney will now have a permanent spot to park. The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
Co-owned by legendary singer Gloria Estefan, Bongo's offers a taste of authentic Cuban cuisine in a wonderful atmosphere.
Crossroads at House
The menu boasts a wide variety of American, as well as international foods from celebrity chef Aaron Sanchez. The Gospel Brunch held here on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays is NOT to be missed.
The Smokehouse at House of Blues is a quick-service BBQ restaurant. Guests can order their food at a walk-up window and seating is available in the outdoor patio area shared with the main restaurant. Live music is featured on the venue's stage, so the patio is the perfect place to enjoy the entertainment. Menu items include Pulled Pork or Chicken Sandwiches, Smoked Turkey Legs, Smoked Beef Brisket Sandwiches, St. Louis Ribs, Hot Dogs, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Chips and Desserts. Beer, Wine, Cocktails, and soft drinks are available.
Forty Thirst Street
Get your coffee fix with fresh brewed coffee products by Joffrey's Coffee. Frozen drinks, tea and cocoa are also available.
More famous for its owners than its food is Planet Hollywood, just outside of Pleasure Island. Standard fare is served (burgers, BBQ ribs, steak, chicken, pasta). Consistently rated one of the worst restaurants on Disney property. This restaurant is a classic example of an organization thinking their name means more than the quality of food they serve.
Wetzel's Pretzels - this location will become a Starbucks in 2014. A Wetzel's kiosk and a Haagen Dazs kiosk will open near Disney Quest at a later date.
Offers 7 varieties of hand-rolled pretzels in addition to ice cream, lemonade and Coke products.
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
Legendary chef and Spago founder, Wolfgang Puck brings his renowned culinary talents to Downtown Disney. Overpriced mediocre food and pretentious service make for a bad experience.
If you don't feel like sitting down for a long dinner of lunch, stop in Wolfgang Puck Express located next to
Cirque du Soliel - La Nouba
Cirque du Soleil is a theatrical performance unlike anything you have experienced before. Clearly the best live entertainment venue in Orlando. Cirque du Soleil is not a traditional circus as the name implies. At Cirque du Soleil, you will not find any animals in the cast. Unlike other circuses, there are no dancing bears, lions leaping through hoops or elephants doing tricks. Rather, Cirque du Soleil is a completely immersive combination of circus and theatrical presentation combining elements of modern dance, staging, humor and acrobatic stunts.
An Indoor Interactive Theme Park. More than an arcade, this enjoyable experience blends the best of the Disney theme parks with state of the art technology to achieve an amazing family experience. This is a must see, especially if you have kids and teens in your party. More Info...
Crossroads at House
The House of Blues at Downtown Disney is a great concert venue for some of today's popular bands. Find concert tickets, tour dates and event information at House of Blues Orlando.
24 screens and
5,400 seats (all stadium style) make this theatre
one of the largest in Central Florida. Six of the auditoriums are "dine-in" theatres with full service dining and drinks. The "Fork & Screen Theaters" have reserved seating, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and a menu featuring quesadillas, burgers, flatbread pizzas, grilled sandwiches, house specialties, appetizers and desserts. In addition, so as to minimize distractions to other patrons, moviegoers are able to press a call-button that alerts their server. Depending on the day and time, the dine-in experience costs between $6 and $13, plus the cost of food, which is between $6.59 - 8.99 for appetizers and $8.59 - 11.99 for entrees.
For those who may want to eat before watching their movie, MacGuffins Bar and Lounge is also available inside the AMC Downtown Disney 24 and offers the full menu of drinks and food choices available to those in a dine-in theatre.
Splitsville is located at Downtown Disney's West Side in the old Virgin Megastore building. Splitsville is not your typical bowling alley. The 45,000 square foot venue features 30 lanes spread over two floors, as well as billiards, music and live entertainment. Patrons can get a full meal delivered right to them while they bowl; hand-tossed pizza, fresh-rolled sushi, filet sliders and more are available without ever having to leave the bowling floor. A balcony offers outdoor seating. In addition to daytime hours, Splitsville offers a new option for nighttime entertainment at the popular Downtown Disney area. On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, the second floor will be reserved for guests ages 21 and up who arrive after 10:30 p.m. Prices range from $15-$20 per person for an hour reservation, plus the cost of shoe rental ($4 per person).
- Sunday - 10:00am - 12:30am
- Mon-Wed - 10:30am - 12:30am
- Thurs and Fri - 10:30am - 2:00am
- Saturday - 10:00am - 2:00am
- Monday - Friday
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $15/person
- 4pm - close - $20/person
- Saturday - Sunday
- $20/person all day
- 1-3 people - 1 hour
- 4 people - 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 5 people - 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 6-8 people - 1 hour and 45 minutes
Priority Bowling allows your group to receive the next available lane upon check-in. Maximum 8 bowlers per lane. Groups requesting 2 Priority Bowling Lanes may have a longer wait. Pricing includes bowling, shoes are $4 per person.
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - $80 per hour
- 4:00pm - close - $125 per hour
Premier Lane Reservations
Need more than 2 lanes? Splitsville can accommodate large groups, corporate events and private parties. Food/beverage package purchase is required.
Email KingPin@splitsvillelanes.com at least 24 hours in advance.
Discount: Trips in the balloon before 10:00 am are just $10. Normal adult prices are $18.
Located next to the bridge near Planet Hollywood, this balloon ride provides guests with a bird's eye view of Downtown Disney and a 360-degree view of up to 10 miles. This 6 minute trip lifts up to 30 guests at a time 400 feet in the air.
The cost is $18 for adults and $12 for children (3-9). Operating hours are 8:30 am - 12:00 am daily, weather permitting.
Blink by Wet Seal
Bringing fresh fashion to the Downtown Disney District, this BLINK pop-up store from Wet Seal features apparel, denim and accessories for the girl who wants what's hot. At this popular denim destination, you can find anything from private label Wet Seal jeans to today's top denim brands plus a wide assortment of tops and accessories — everything a girl needs, BLINK offers the best in jean chic!
Cirque du Soleil Boutique
Curl by Sammy Duvall - High end Surf Shop which features a selection of trendy surf themed clothing and accessories, watersport gear, shoes and eyewear. The shop is located next to Splitsville Bowling Alley. Hours are 10:30am - 11:00 pm on Sunday through Thursday and 10:30am - midnight Friday and Saturday.
This store has an industrial feel to it and offers a mix of products for men and women.There are pop culture items, apparel, artwork, handbags, accessories, jewelry. There is also a Create Your Own Vinylmation table and you can participate in Vinylmation trading. The store showcases local artists.
D Street photos
Disney Quest Emporium
Like Disney is fond of doing, you have to walk through here to exit the building. On your way through, shop for DisneyQuest souvenirs, such as hats, toys, shirts and candy.
This athletic footwear store helps runners find their perfect pair of athletic shoes by using a complimentary video-taped gait analysis and an iStep barametric screening. Once you pick a pair, you can test them out on the indoor track to make sure they're exactly what you're looking for. The store also features many events, clinics and new product introductions. It is located across from House of Blues next to Curl.
House of Blues Company Store
Sosa Family Cigars
Sunglass Icon by Sunglass Hut
Festival of the Masters
(November) This art festival is centered at Downtown Disney Westside, and features the works of some of today's top artists. Artwork mediums such as photography, glass work, paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, jewelry, leather & wood, mixed media and collage, and Digital art are displayed. At the Marketplace, amazing chalk artists create masterpieces on the sidewalks.
Click Here for more Upcoming Disney Events.
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
- Samsung Smart TV app available for Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
- Record number of visitors to Orlando in 2013
- Disney releases CGI video of new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction
- Muppets scavenger hunt game available at Epcot
- Renovation on SeaWorld's Shamu Stadium nearly complete
- Housekeeper attacked at Disney's Art of Animation Resort
- Changes to Disney's FastPass+, including park hopping, announced
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
8:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 7:00
10:00 - 7:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Epcot FW