Disney Cruise Line will no longer allow smoking on stateroom verandahsby Leah Zanolla
Aug 13, 2013
Disney Cruise Line is revising their policy on smoking onboard their ships.
The official statement reads:
"From time to time we make adjustments to our operation based upon Guest feedback. Effective Nov. 15, 2013, Guests will no longer be permitted to smoke on stateroom verandahs onboard Disney Cruise Line ships. However, it is recognized that some Guests smoke. To provide an onboard atmosphere that also satisfies smokers, portions of open-air decks on each ship are designated as smoking areas. Smoking is not allowed on stateroom verandahs. Guests who are found smoking in their staterooms or on their verandahs will be charged a $250 stateroom recovery fee. This fee covers a deep cleaning to include air filter replacement, carpet extraction, the cleaning and replacement of drapes, comforters, blankets, and pillows, along with verandah cleaning and maintenance."
- News Source
- Subscribe to receive DIS Updates and News by email!
- News Feed
- Last Updated: Oct 19, 2014 - 9:25:27 AM
Disney Cruise News Stories
- Disney Cruise Line releases sail dates for early 2016
Two new Caribbean ports have been added.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
See AllDisney NEWS and UPDATES