Disney World Bus Schedules
Disney buses on average run every 20 minutes from all WDW onsite resorts. Resort guest bus stops feature signs with the destinations that are available and the bus marquees will indicate the buses' main destinations. Listed below you will find some of the general information regarding bus transportation from WDW hotels (including Swan and Dolphin). Guests using Disney transportation to travel to a resort character breakfast must use one of the four theme parks as a transfer point.
Special Note: Official Disney Transportation operates according to theme park operating schedules. As a result, please consider park closing times when relying on Disney Transportation to travel to and from resorts, using parks as transfer points. In general, buses run 60-90 minutes before park opening and 60-90 minutes after park closing.
This especially affects your dining plans. For example, if you are staying at an All-Star Resort and planning to eat at the Contemporary Resort at 9:30 p.m. you may be unable to use a theme park as a transfer point due to the fact that most (if not all) theme parks would be closed. For specific questions, ask your travel agent or WDW representative.
Downtown Disney Pleasure Island/West Side: This bus stop is now closed.
Downtown Disney Marketplace: DTD buses start running at 8:30 am. The bus driver will announce the latest bus return time.
Typhoon Lagoon: Bus service will begin 1 hour prior to the park opening time listed for that day.
Blizzard Beach: Bus service will begin 1 hour prior to the park opening time listed for that day.
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: Disney now provides transportation from Disney's All Star Resorts, Pop Century and Caribbean Beach to the Sports Complex.
Please take note that all times are subject to change. If you have questions regarding transportation within WDW you should contact Guest Services for additional information.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe breakfast moves to Artist Point for 2 days - The Whispering Canyon Cafe's breakfast will be served in Artist Point on 2/5/15 and 2/12/15 due to work in the hotel's lobby. The full breakfast menu, except for pancakes, will be available.
- Modified routes for the monorail in February and early March - Modified routes will take place February 3-5, 9-12, 23-26 and March 2-5 from 11am-7pm.
- 2015 Night of Joy entertainers announced - Night of Joy will be held at the Magic Kingdom on September 11 - 12, 2015.
- Blog - Do You Own the Space Above You in a Theme Park?
- Rumor: Walt Disney World ticket prices to increase in February - Rumors are that ticket prices will go up in mid-February. The no-expiration option may be discontinued and a Water Park-Hopper add-on may be introduced.
- Blog - INTERVIEW – Billy Magnussen: The 'Other Prince' in Into The Wood
- Running the Parks Part 3 - Disney Running Resources - In this post I discuss some of the resources I have found to be most useful when doing research for a Disney running vacation.
- Take a baby to a Disney theme park? Are you nuts?
- List of restaurants and retailers coming to The Landing at Disney Springs - The first phase of Disney Springs will open in Spring 2015.
- Annual Passholder mini golf discount drops to 15% - Previously the discount had been 50% off of miniature golf.
- Blog - Disney's Hollywood Studios Construction Update
- Splitsville to feature live bands on Saturday nights - Every Saturday, 9:00pm-12:30am, a live band will take the stage in the Bullet Bar for a free concert.
- Kali River Rapids begins 2-week rehab - The Animal Kingdom attraction will be closed through February 2.
- Blog - Disney & Starbucks Bring New Mug Collection to Stores
- Polynesian DVC Resort can soon be booked by general public - Beginning February 11, these can be booked by the general public when they are not in use by DVC members. The bungalows will have limited availability.
- Downtown Disney internal boats will not stop at Pleasure Island - They will only run between the Marketplace and West Side.
- Blog - Disney asks Court to Dismiss "Absurd" Frozen Copyright Lawsuit
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Backlot Express - Star Tours - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Backlot Express - Star Tours
- Dates announced for 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - The Festival will be held September 25-November 16, 2015.
- Epcot Flower Power Concerts renamed "Garden Rocks Concert Series" - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will be held March 4-May 17.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Stormalong Bay - Crescent Lake January 5, 2014 - Afternoon
- Happy 40th birthday to Space Mountain! - Along with Carousel of Progress, this Magic Kingdom attraction opened on January 15, 1975.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Hollywood Boulevard - Sorcerer Mickey Hat
- Blog - 1/14/15: Magic Kingdom Hub Construction Update
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released