Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland
Fantasyland - Storybook Circus
The circus has rolled into town! Storybook Circus was inspired by the classic Disney animated film Dumbo. Filled with bright colors, circus posters and lively music, you will really feel like you just stepped into the movie. As you enter this land, don't forget to look down at the pavement - the circus animals have left behind their footprints, and the elephants even dropped a few peanut shells!
This area is home to several new or remodeled attractions. The Casey Jr. Soak 'N' Splash Station is a great place to let your youngsters cool off from the Florida sun. (Beware - they WILL get wet!) A perennial favorite, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, is now twice the fun with double spinners flying in opposite directions. While waiting for your turn on the classic attraction, spend time playing inside the Big Top in the interactive queue. Kids of all ages will enjoy the sights and sounds in Dumbo's circus tent. If Dumbo is too tame for you, head over to the Barnstormer featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini for a roller coaster just perfect for kids. (You may even find yourself enjoying this one!)
Big Top Souvenirs is the place to get your Storybook Circus merchandise. There are two embroidery stations where you can personalize your ear hats. Designed to look like a Big Top circus tent, this location is full of details. Take the time to look around - even the display units look like circus cars with decorative wheels. The top of the tent is decorated with circus lights and trapeze poles; on the ground you'll see a circus ring just waiting for its performers to step right in! A unique feature of this location is Big Top Treats, a show kitchen making cotton candy, caramel apples, "Goofy's Glaciers" drinks and more!
Pete's Silly Sideshow is a meet and greet area where guests can choose one of two lines, either meeting The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald as a snake charmer) or Minnie Magnifique (Minnie as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy as a fortune teller). This area will open 45 minutes after park opening, unless the Magic Kingdom has Extra Magic Hours (and during busy holiday seasons). It will close one hour before the park closes.
Storybook Circus at the Magic Kingdom features a centralized Fastpass location. Guests are able to get Fastpasses for Dumbo and The Barnstormer here, and some guests report getting one for each attraction at the same time. Normally only one Fastpass would be available until the return time frame was reached.
Storybook Circus is also home to the Fantasyland Station of the Walt Disney World Railroad.
It wouldn't be a circus without clowns! The Storybook Circus Giggle Gang is a group of clowns set out to entertain the guests with their wild shenanigans. Music will be provided by the Silly Saxtet, showing off their unique skills, and featuring Wowzer the clown and his amazing stunts. Chuckles Buffoon McMonkeyshine III and his proteges, Whinny Horselaugh and Snort, will bring the whole area to life!
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom