Magic Kingdom - Main Street U.S.A. Shopping
Main Street Shopping
- Town Square Exposition Hall - Presented by Kodak
Harmony Barber Shop - This really is a working Barber shop and is located next to the Car Barn on Main Street. Look for the red and white striped Barber's Pole located just outside of the shop. Guests can get haircuts and beard/moustache trims. The best time to go without an appointment is either first thing in the morning or during the parade in the afternoon.
Haircuts are $19.00 for adults, $15.00 for children age 10 and under. Beard and moustache trims are $10. For $5, you can change your hair color for a day with a brightly colored hair gel.
**Now taking reservations! Call 407-WDW-DINE and ask for Childrens' Activities. No same-day reservations accepted. Walk-ups are still accepted on an as-available basis.
"First Haircuts" are the shop's specialty. Children who receive their first haircut at the shop will get a complimentary Mickey Ears hat with "First Haircut" stitched on the back and a certificate of the unforgettable event to take home. The "First Haircut" experience is $18.
If you're around at noon, the barber shop quartet "The Dapper Dans" often drop in and perform. Shop hours are usually 9:00 am-5:00 pm (times vary, last haircut taken at 4:30 pm). Open seven days a week.
*Note - the Barber Shop can accept credit cards or room charges for the haircut, but their system can't process tips. Please bring cash to pay any gratuities.
- Main Street Cinema
- Disney Clothiers
- Main Street Athletic Club
- Uptown Jewelers
- Crystal Arts
- The Chapeau
- Main Street Gallery
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios