For the 14th year in a row, Visit Orlando is working with over 100 restaurants from around the area for its Magical Dining event, including even more from the Walt Disney World area.
The promotion runs from August 23rd through September 30th, with each restaurant serving a special three-course prix-fixe dinner for just $35 (plus tax and gratuity).
Walt Disney Area restaurants participating this year include:
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar in Disney Springs (event menu)
- Il Mulino at Walt Disney World Swan (event menu)
- Jaleo in Disney Springs (event menu)
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante in Disney Springs (event menu)
- Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs (event menu)
- Paddlefish in Disney Springs (event menu)
- STK Orlando in Disney Springs (event menu)
- Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs (event menu)
- The Edison in Disney Springs (event menu)
- Todd English’s bluezoo in Walt Disney World Dolphin (event menu)
- Wine Bar George in Disney Springs (event menu)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in Disney Springs (event menu)
Several restaurants in the Universal Orlando area will be participating as well:
- Amatista Cookhouse (event menu)
- BiCE Ristorante (event menu)
- Islands Dining Room (event menu)
- Mama Della’s Ristorante (event menu)
- The Kitchen (event menu)
Visit Orlando will donate $1 from each meal served to local charities that are yet to be announced. Last year, the promotion benefited Best Buddies of Central Florida and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida. Over the last 10 years, Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining promotion has resulted in $1,151,308 for local charities.
Source: Visit Orlando
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.