Don't Miss Attractions
Universal Orlando Theme Parks
Here our our picks for the attractions that you should not miss when visiting Universal Studios Florida. If you don't get to see anything else, don't miss these!
Universal Studios Florida
- Revenge of the Mummy
- Men in Black: Alien Attack
- Animal Actors on Location
- Shrek 4D
- Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast
- Blues Brothers
- Dining - Lombards Landing
Islands of Adventure
Don't Miss List at Universal Orlando Resorts:
Portofino Bay Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel
- Velvet Sessions - Held the last Thursday of each month, Velvet Sessions features a different rock band from the 70's/80's/90's. Very popular with the locals, this is a unique experience that only the Hard Rock could deliver - More Info
- The Palms - with locations throughout the world, the Palms is known in many U.S. cities as an outstanding upscale dining experience, and the Orlando location is no exception.
Royal Pacific Hotel
- Wantilan Polynesian Luau - Authetic entertainment and delicous food is only the start. Forget Disney's luau, forget Sea World's luau -this is the best ticket in town.
- Universal and Diagon Alley awarded by Themed Entertainment Association - TEA awards Universal three Thea Awards for Diagon Alley, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, and their Interactive Wand Experience.
- Thanksgiving dining announced for Universal Orlando resorts - Thanksgiving events announced for Portofino Bay Resort, Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
- Review: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando Resort - Portofino Bay was the first of Universal Orlando's "official" resort properties.
- VIDEO: Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando - A look at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando.
- VIDEO: Halloween Horror Nights 2014 at Universal Studios Hollywood - Halloween Horror Nights takes over Universal Studios Hollywood the same way the event does at Universal Studios Florida in Orlando. USH's event utilizes all areas of the "park" itself as well as part of the New York backlot allowing for 7 different houses, 5 different scare zones and a unique experience on the Terror Tram.