Disney FastPass+ Information
- MyMagic+ information
- FastPass+ program
- Attractions with FastPass+
- FastPass+ Kiosks and Service Centers
DISboards.com FastPass+ Threads:
- FastPass+ Basic Information, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities
- Maximize FP+ -- don't link your tickets to Magic Bands
- More Here...
MyMagic+ Review: MagicBands & FastPass+
Our blog from August 2013 on the test of the FastPass+ system- See more at: http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/08/03/mymagic-review-magicbands-fastpass/
To fully take advantage of the MyMagic+ system, some pre-trip planning is definitely encouraged. First of all, it's very important to have your Disney online account up-to-date and accessible on My Disney Experience, either through their website or one of their apps on mobile devices. My Disney Experience is really the central hub for guests to keep track of all their vacation plans - resort reservations, park admission, dining reservations, FastPass+ reservations, payment options and even PhotoPass information.
Before your stay, you'll need to make sure your accounts are up-to-date by linking your resort stay to your account, adding your park admission to your account, and ensuring that everyone on the reservation is listed as a Friend or Family on your account. In order to use FastPass+, your My Disney Experience account must have valid park admission linked to it. If you can't add a ticket ahead of time, this can be done once you arrive at the resort. For park guests who are not staying at a Disney hotel, they will need to visit a FastPass+ kiosk to make reservations when they enter the park.
The FastPass+ system, which is one of the biggest advantages of the MyMagic+ program, allows guests to reserve a time to experience FastPass+ attractions and entertainment in advance of your visit. This means that you can avoid waiting in long lines for some of the most popular attractions. FastPass+ reservations can also be made the day of your visit by visiting one of the kiosks or by accessing the My Disney Experience app on a mobile device. Once your resort reservation and valid park admission are linked into your My Disney Experience account, you have the ability to schedule three FastPass+ selections for one park per day. You may not get multiple FastPass+ for the same attractions in one day. These can be modified if necessary, even the day of, as long as your desired times are still available. When you arrive at the attraction, simply tap your MagicBand on the RFID reader and the system will scan them, allowing you access if it is the correct time. There is no charge for using FastPass+.
Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
Changes in tier selections for FP+ June 16th and later:
Disney's Hollywood Studios - The Great Movie Ride is now Tier 1.
Epcot - Living with the Land is now Tier 1. Character Spot and Maelstrom is now Tier 2.
At the Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom, you have the ability to choose any three FastPass+ attractions that you wish.
Magic Kingdom (choose 3):
- it's a small world
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Haunted Mansion
- Jungle Cruise
- Mad Tea Party
- Main Street Electrical Parade
- Meet Anna and Elsa and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Ariel at her Grotto
- Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess - Princess Fairytale Hall
- Meet Mickey Mouse - Town Square Theater
- Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Priness - Princess Fairytale Hall
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- The Barnstormer
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Under the Sea Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Wishes fireworks show
Disney's Animal Kingdom (choose 3):
- Expedition Everest
- Finding Nemo - The Musical
- It's Tough to be a Bug
- Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost
- Primeval Whirl
At Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios, the attractions are separated into groups that you can choose from.
Epcot Group A (choose 1):
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Living with the Land
- Test Track
Epcot Group B (choose 2):
- Captain EO
- Character Spot
- Journey Into Imagination
- Mission: SPACE
- Spaceship Earth
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Disney's Hollywood Studios Group A (choose 1):
- Toy Story Mania!
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
- The Great Movie Ride
Disney's Hollywood Studios Group B (choose 2):
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage!
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- The American Idol Experience
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
- Star Tours
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Mupet*Vision 3D
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terrror
MagicBands will soon be available for purchase at offsite locations - the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, Disney's Earport and The Magic of Disney at Orlando International Airport, the Character Warehouse outlet stores, and the Downtown Disney hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. The cost will be $12.95 plus tax.
The whole MyMagic+ program revolves around MagicBands, a wristband with an embedded RFID chip that park guests will wear that links to their park tickets, resort room keys, dining reservations, PhotoPass photographs, payment option and even FastPasses. The wristbands will replace the Key to the World cards. Guests will touch their bands to RFID readers throughout the parks and resorts on turnstiles, cash registers and FastPass+ machines. The bands come in different colors and are able to be customized with snap-on charms and fabric covers.
MagicBands are now available for offsite guests to purchase. They are $12.95, plus tax, and are at the theme parks and Downtown Disney.
All kiosks are accessible in both English and Spanish. Additional languages will be added in the future.
- Guest Relations at City Hall
- Town Square Theater
- Heritage House in Liberty Square
- Near the Diamond Horseshoe
- Mickey's PhilharMagic
- Near Pete's Silly Sideshow
- near Splash Mountain FastPass+
Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Sid Cahuenga's One-of-a-Kind near Guest Relations
- Tip Board (at the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard)
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Guest relations outside the park
- Guest Relations in Future World
- Tiip Board (behind Spaceship Earth)
- Mission: SPACE
- Near Epcot Character Spot
- International Gateway
- Future World West walkway, headed to The Land pavilion
- Entrance to Soarin'
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Expedition Everest
- Disney Outfitters store on Discovery Island
- near Creature Comforts on Discovery Island
- Kali River Rapids
- Primeval Whirl
- New events added to Epcot International Food & Wine Festival - Late Nights LIVE! and new Premium Package events added.
- Astro Orbiter rehab extended by one week - Originally scheduled to end September 19, the ride will now reopen September 28.
- Food & Wine Festival Premium events now available for booking - This includes seminars, signature dining experiences and other special events.
- Changes coming to Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Street Party? - An update is rumored for this parade later this year, possibly around October. Possible changes are new music; Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald moving to the top of the floats; and Stitch joining the fun. Sebastian, Lumiere, and The Mad Hatter will leave the parade.
- During pool rehab, Polynesian guests will have free admission to Blizzard Beach - Originally, the resort guests were just going to be given one-day tickets to the water park, but that has been changed. They will now have complimentary unlimited admission to Blizzard Beach during their stay at the Polynesian.
- List of restaurants participating in the 2015 Disney Dining Plan - This list will be updated as more restaurants are added. Epcot and Downtown Disney restaurants don't normally finalize their participation until later in the year.
- 2015 Magic Your Way Disney World packages released! - A Walt Disney World package is a resort room and theme park admission. The Disney Dining Plan may also be added.
- Happy 15th Birthday to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith! - The attraction originally opened its doors at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 29, 1999.
- Victoria & Albert's will no longer accept Tables in Wonderland - This begins August 1, 2014.
- Summertime Pals Ink & Paint Cel release - This limited release will be available at the event, or pre-order by September 25 at 5:00pm EST.
- Haunted Mansion merchandise shop coming to Magic Kingdom - The former Yankee Trader shop will become a Haunted Mansion merchandise location in the near future. The decor will be inspired by Madame Leota and will carry items from the Haunted Mansion Authentic program, such as apparel, home goods, souvenirs and more.
- Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings for August - List of authors and artists coming to the theme parks for signings and merchandise releases.
- List of characters updated for Villains Unleashed! event - Over 50 Disney villains will be taking over the park until the 13th hour!
- Beginning today, PhotoPass print packages are no longer offered table-side at character meals - This includes Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, 'Ohana, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show and Tusker House Restaurant.
- Disney Visa cardholders can book Food & Wine Festival events early - Disney Visa cardholders can book special events two days earlier than the general public - on July 29 and July 30 from 7:00am-11:00pm EST.
- Tables in Wonderland adds blackout dates for several restaurants - The Tables in Wonderland program offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants.
- Information on Holiday sleigh rides at Fort Wilderness - This horse-drawn "sleigh" ride is a fun way to celebrate the season.
- Marketplace menus for Epot International Food & Wine Festival - List of menu items for the marketplaces set up around World Showcase.
- Rehab planned in November for Magic Carpets of Aladdin - The Magic Kingdom attraction will be closed 11/10 - 11/21/2014.
- Food & Wine Festival Special Dining Experiences released - Bookings for these experiences begin July 31.
- 10 Places to Wait Out a Thunderstorm at Walt Disney World
- Disney Castaway Cay Challenge added to Princess Half Marathon Weekend - Runners who are registered for any of the Disney races (5K or longer) during the Weekend have the option to complete the Disney Castaway Cay Challenge when sailing on the Disney Dream February 23-27.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit
- Walt Disney World 2015 packages now available to book
- High-speed train will link Shanghai Disneyland to city
- "Clyde and Seamore Take Pirate Island" show cancelled at SeaWorld
- PBS plans Walt Disney biopic
- Release date set for 5th Pirates of the Caribbean film
- Man arrested at Typhoon Lagoon for molesting 4 teenage girls
- Standby line to be cut off in Anna and Elsa meet and greet
- Disney's second quarter injury report: 12-year-old boy cuts fingers on Pirates ride
- 30 years in prison for man who molested girl at SeaWorld
- Possible agreement reached between Disney and unions
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 7:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Magic Kingdom