In addition to the third-party shopping and dining locations that will be reopening at Disney Springs on May 20th, Disney has now announced that additional Disney-owned shopping and dining locations, including World of Disney, Marketplace Co-Op, and D-Luxe Burger (for mobile ordering), will open on May 27th.
During the first phase of reopening, guests will be directed to park in either the Lime or Orange garage. Surface lots will remain closed, and guests will only be able to access Disney Springs via the following four locations: the Orange and Lime garages, the Hotel Plaza Boulevard pedestrian bridge and the rideshare location.
The following safety measures and regulations will be in place for guests, cast members and third-party employees wishing to visit Disney Springs:
- Limited parking and reduced entrances
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Face coverings required for everyone
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
Regarding the temperature screening for guests, during the initial phase of reopening, guests will be subject to a no-touch temperature screening in the following locations: the exits located on the second floor of both the Orange and Lime parking garages and the Marketplace entrance (located near the pedestrian bridge and rideshare drop off location). Guests who have a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be directed to an alternate location for rescreening. Guests with temperatures above 100.4, along with their party members, will not be allowed to enter Disney Springs. Cast members and employees will be asked to complete a health screening and temperature check at home before coming to work.
All guests age 3 years old and older must bring their own face covering and wear it at all times, except when dining. The same rule applies to cast members and third-party employees.
Physical barriers will be located in certain places to allow for physical distancing. Disney recommends that all guests use cashless or contactless payment options at this time.
If you'd like more insight into the new safety measures, be sure to watch the video below:
Source: Disney Springs