Magic Kingdom - Mickey's Toontown Fair
|The Barnstormer||Pixie Hollow- Closed|
|Donald's Boat - Closed||Toontown Hall of Fame- Closed|
|Mickey's Country House - Closed||Shops & Food- Closed|
|Minnie's Country House- Closed|
Mickey's Toontown Fair
Opened: 1996 - Closed 2/12/11
1996, Mickey's Starland was renovated and reopened with
a new cartoon-flavored look, as Mickey's Toontown Fair.
This is the smallest of the seven lands in the Magic Kingdom
and is basically a large character greeting area. Kids of
all ages can meet their favorite characters at the Hall
of Fame and even meet Mickey himself at the Judge's Tent.
This brightly colored cheery land consists of walk through
tours of Mickey's and Minnie's residences, a play area in
Donald's Boat and one ride, Goofy's Barnstormer. Guests
in need of nourishment can find fruit, snacks and beverages
at the Toontown Market. Finding just the right souvenir
is a breeze at the County Bounty.
Located in the Hall of Fame, guests can meet and mingle with Tinker Bell and her friends Rosetta the Garden Fairy, Silvermist the Water Fairy, Iridessa the Light Fairy, Fawn the Animal Fairy and Vidia the fastest flying fairy.
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm - rethemed and now part of Fantasyland
The pint-sized thrill ride in Mickey's Toontown Fair is this roller coaster found at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm. The premise behind the ride is that guests are flying in Goofy's out-of-control airplane as it swoops, twists and turns and eventually ends up going through the barn much to the surprise of the Audio-animatronic chickens inside. The ride itself is fast but fairly tame, and short - less than a minute in length. It's a great ride for the young and the young at heart, although the cars are small and are not designed to hold larger adults.
The "Miss Daisy" provides children with a play break as well as a chance to find respite from the heat. The spurting padded floor keeps kids guessing as to where the water will shoot up next. The interactive play area allows children to ring the bell and steer the ship of Donald's ill-fated leaky boat.
A walk through tour of Mickey's bright yellow house is a must see for any fan of the Mouse. More information and photos...
Minnie's Country House
This pink and lavender home definitely has a feminine touch about it with its heart engraved shutters. Minnie's home includes such interactive touches as an answering machine, (where you can listen to messages from Mickey and Goofy), and you can watch the cake baking in her oven. The microwave even pops popcorn! A cute little gazebo in the back completes the walking tour.
Toontown Hall of Fame
The tent-like structure Hall of Fame houses the County Bounty merchandise shop, as well as a place to have an up close and personal encounter with your favorite Disney pals. You can meet the Princesses and the Fairies here. A limited number of people are let into the rooms containing the characters so children are ensured a turn at interacting with their Disney friends.
A great place to locate those "hard to find" characters is next to the train station stop in Mickey's Toontown Fair.
- back to top -
- Toontown Market (Fresh fruit, snacks and beverages)
- County Bounty - General souvenirs, children's clothing and toys.
- Mickey's Toontown Fair Souvenirs
- Farmer's Market
Inside the Hall of Fame, you'll find queues for the Princesses and the Fairies. Part of the fun is the surprise of seeing who's there to meet and greet you at the end of your wait. Sometimes you may also find characters in the "streets" of ToonTown.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 9:30
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Hollywood Studios