Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Enjoy fresh fruit, bottled water and soft drinks.
Clarabelle's serves Dreyer's ice cream, including bars dipped in milk or dark chocolate that you can finish with sprinkles, pop rocks or other fun toppings. Sundaes and other frozen treats are also available.
This is the first ever Starbucks inside a Disney theme park! Enjoy Starbuck's coffee, espresso, blended beverages, breakfast items and pasteries plus other signature sandwiches, soups and desserts.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Carthay Circle Restaurant
Award-winning Executive Chef Andrew Sutton offers a menu that focuses on seasonal products and the diverse flavors found in Southern California.
For lunch try the crispy firecracker duck wings or the angus flank steak cobb salad. Dinner features Colorado rack of lamb or grilled Jamaican jerked kingfish.
Reservations are recommended.
Carthay Circle Restaurant offers the World of Color Dining Package that includes preferred reserved view for the show. Cost is $39 per adult for lunch or $59 per adult for dinner. Children are $18 for lunch or $20 for dinner). Reservations are recommended.
SAMPLE WORLD OF COLOR PACKAGE LUNCH MENU - FALL
Pumpkin Tortilla Broth
Carthay Autumn Salad
Angus Beef Arugula Salad
Harvest Apple Salad
Tempura Fried Shrimp
Simply Sauteed West Coast Sole
The Ultimate Beef Sandwich
Carthay 8oz Angus Burger
Warm Apple Pecan Pound Cake
Cordillera Chocolate Decadent Layer Cake
Food is also available in the Carthay Circle Restaurant lounge.
This indoor/outdoor venue features food inspired by cafes along Route 66 and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A rotisserie will be seen grilling meat all day long. Try the New York strip loin or the citrus-marinated turkey breast.
Breakfast specialties include French toast with salted caramel and bananas or chicken tamales with scrambled eggs.
For dessert, it's all about pie: strawberry-rhubarb, apple-cheddar, cherry and blueberry-peach are just a few of the choices.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Cozy Cones Review
Get your favorite cone-themed snacks. Try the churro or pretzel bites, soft serve ice cream, "route" beer floats, flavored popcorn, plus edible bread cones filled with bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast and chicken verde or chili "cone" queso for lunch and dinner.
Fillmore's Taste-In (Quick Snack):
Enjoy fresh fruit, bottled water, juices and soft drinks.
Taste Pilots Grill (Counter Service):
This restaurant is located near the attraction Soarin' Over California, and serves burgers, ribs, etc. You can sit inside or outside under umbrellas. Features top-your-own burgers, fries, grilled chicken sandwiches, salad, onion rings. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks are served in this quick service restaurant.
Pacific Wharf Cafe (Counter Service):
Choose from the healthy variety of food, including fresh-baked bread, fresh garden salads, soups in a bread bowl, and other baked goods. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill (Counter Service):
Serves a mix of Californian and Mexican cuisine, featuring chicken and carne asada tacos, carnitas, burritos, nachos, salads. Lunch, dinner
Lucky Fortune Cookery (Counter Service):
Features chicken, beef and tofu rice bowls including a selection of sauces.
Rita’s Baja Blenders (Quick Snack):
Enjoy a refreshing margarita at this festive atmosphere.
Satisfy your sweet tooth for hot fudge sundaes and other ice cream specialties at the soda fountain or take home some famous Ghirardelli Squares from the chocolate shop.
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
World of Color menu at Wine Country Trattoria
Italian food is served inside the dining room or out on the terrace for lunch or dinner. Delicious Italian cuisine featuring lasagna, pastas, grilled sandwiches, and soups. The terrace overlooks the Pacific Wharf and Paradise Pier areas. Priority Seating is available.
DINNER: Geared for adults, Wine Country Trattoria now offers a dining package for the new World of Color show! Relax and enjoy a quiet dinner followed by special reserved viewing for the 'World of Color'.
- Three-course Italian dinner includes salad, entree and dessert plus a non-alcoholic beverage.
- Wine pairing is available with dinner for guests over 21.
- Price is $39.99 for adults and $20.99 for children ages 3-9.
- First seating from 4:00 - 7:00 pm will get reserved viewing at the first show
- Second seating from 7:05 - 8:30 pm will get reserved viewing at the second show
LUNCH: Wine Country Trattoria also offers a casual lunch package that includes reserved viewing for World of Color.
- Three-course Italian lunch includes soup or salad, entree and dessert plus a non-alcoholic beverage
- Price is $29.99 for adults and $18.99 for children ages 3-9
- Lunch is served 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Reservations can be made by calling 714-781-DINE. Walk-ups are not permitted. Meal prices at Wine Country Trattoria do not include alcoholic beverages. Dining packages also available at Carthay Circle Restaurant.
Terrace Wine Tasting – Wine sampling that’s overseen by a wine expert. You can buy wine by the glass or bottle, and enjoy your selection at the counter or under the shady trees of the plaza. The experts are there to answer your questions about the products offered.
Award Wieners (Counter Service):
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
Award Wieners Review
Hot dogs and gourmet sausages. You eat outdoors, street side at tables with umbrellas.
Studio Catering Co. (Quick Snack):
Sandwiches, salads, chips and cold beverages
Fairfax Market (Quick Snack):
Fresh fruit, healthy vegetables with dip, deli-style sandwiches, Strawberries with dipping sauce, trail mix, dill pickles and cold beverages.
Schmoozies (Quick Snack):
Fresh Fruit Smoothies!
Located at the entrance to Paradise Pier in Disney
Chimichangas, turkey legs, chips and sodas
Hot Dog Hut (Quick Snack):
Hot dogs, corn on the cob, chips and sodas
For the holidays, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta has added the following items:
Mild chile and pork stew with hominy and oregano
Traditionally made with tomato juice, clam juice, cucumbers, chili sauce, and avocado
Crisp flatbread pizza with a guajillo sauce, mozzarella and cotija cheese, spicy chorizo, fresh pico de gallo, and a tomatillo cilantro crema drizzle
This restaurant features flat bread pizzas, pastas and freshly-tossed salads. Try the BBQ Chicken Pizza with applewood smoked bacon, gouda, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro or maybe the Five-Cheese Ravioli with pesto and pine nuts. Classic pepperoni or cheese pizza and spaghetti & meatballs is also available. For something light, try the Italian Chef Salad with provolone, salami, capocollo, fresh mozzarella, cured ham, roasted peppers, olives and a red wine vinaigrette.
For the holidays, Paradise Garden Grill has replaced their menu with the following items:
Torta al Pastor
Fresh made telera bread with marinated pork, chorizo beans, lettuce, avocado and crema, served with tortilla chips and salsa
Sopes De Barbacoa
Sopes with barbacoa, chorizo beans, cabbage, cotija cheese and crema, served with achiote rice, tortilla chips and salsa
Street Style Tacos
Three barbacoa soft corn tacos, garnished with cilatro and onions, served with achiote rice, tortilla chips and salsa
Sustainable fish with salsa veracruz, served with achiote rice, nopales, jicama salad and tortillas
Roasted chicken topped with chocolate infused smoked chile sauce with achiote rice, nopales, jicama salad and a side of tortillas
Bunuelos with Cajeta
Two golden friend flour tortillas dusted with cinnamon sugar served with a side of cajeta
A pair of traditionally made sweet tamales with pineapple and golden raisins
Traditional Christmas time Mexican hot chocolate made with chocolate, milk and cornmeal
Special kids' meals and fountain beverages are also available
This location features Mediterranean-inspired skewers with various sauces plus a classic Greek salad. Start by choosing from Grilled Steak, Lemon-Oregano Chicken, Beef Kefta (spiced ground beef) or Vegatable & Tofu, then select your sauce from Moroccan Chili, Chimichurri, Tandori-Spiced Yogurt or Tzatziki. All the skewers are served with rice pilaf, cucumber salad and pita bread. The Greek Salad features fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, pepperoncini, marinated olives, feta and a lemon-oregano dressing and is served with pita bread.
Bayside Brews (Quick Snack):
Pretzels, draft beer and drinks
Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co. (Quick Snack):
Ice cream cones and floats.
Corn Dog Castle (Counter Service):
Regular and Spicy Corn Dogs, Cheese Sticks, Drinks
- Blog - Preview: “Saving Mr. Banks”
- Special menu items for New Year's Eve at Disneyland - Many of the restaurants of the Disneyland Resort will be offering special menu items for New Year's Eve, including a Seafood Pot Pie at Blue Bayou and Surf & Turf at Carnation Café.
- Jerry Bruckheimer book signing at Disneyland Park - Award-winning producer Jerry Bruckheimer will be appearing for a special signing of "Jerry Bruckheimer: When Lightning Strikes | Four Decades of Filmmaking" by Michael Singer on December 14th.
- Elf Days at California Adventure - Santa's elves are looking for recruits to join their ranks 12/09/13 through 12/15/13. Head to the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail where you can test your bravery with the Jingle Bell Bridge, tackle Present Tracking or learn the secret Elf Handshake.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- VIDEO: "In Summer" from Disney's "Frozen" in "World of Color - Winter Dreams" - "In Summer," sung by Josh Gad from Walt Disney Animation's 53rd animated feature "Frozen," has been been adapted for the brand new "World of Color - Winter Dreams" at Disney California Adventure.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- VIDEO: "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade at Disneyland - Join Mickey and the Disneyland Characters for a celebration of Christmas along Main Street USA. This parade is a yearly tradition, delighting guests of all ages as they enjoy the antics of Disney characters dancing alongside gingerbread men, snowflakes, and other Christmas characters.
- VIDEO: Santa Talks Holidays at Disneyland Resort 2013 - Join Tom Bell, host of the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition, as he speaks with Santa about all of the holiday happenings at Disneyland Resort.
- VIDEO: Making Tamales at Viva Navidad! at Disney California Adventure 2013 - Join Tom Bell, host of the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition, while he learns about Viva Navidad! and how to make tamales from Rubia, a pastry chef at Disneyland Resort.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's "Frozen" in "World of Color - Winter Dreams" - "Let It Go," sung by broadway star Idina Menzel from Walt Disney Animation's 53rd animated feature "Frozen," has been been adapted for the brand new "World of Color - Winter Dreams" at Disney California Adventure. "World of Color" is the nighttime colored fountain show at DCA and has been performed since 2010. "Winter Dreams" is the first full show variation.
- VIDEO: World of Color Fountain Controls at Disney California Adventure 2013 - Join Tom Bell, host of the DIS Unplugged Disneyland Edition, as he speaks with Rene from Disney Parks and Resorts about the technology behind World of Color - Winter Dreams, the nighttime fountain show at Disney California Adventure.
- Donate to Toys For Tots at the Disneyland Resort - Donate a new, unwrapped toy at several locations throughout Downtown Disney and the Disneyland Resort Hotels from 12/1 through 12/14.
- VIDEO: Haunted Mansion Holiday 2013 at Disneyland - Jack Skellington takes over the Haunted Mansion to bring Christmas to Halloweentown in Haunted Mansion Holiday, the seasonal overlay that is celebrating its 13th year at Disneyland Resort.
- VIDEO: World of Color - Winter Dreams - For the Christmas season, Disney California Adventure Park presents 'World of Color - Winter Dreams' a brand new holiday version of World of Color starring Olaf (voiced by Josh Gad), the lovable snowman from Disney's "Frozen," a Toy Story Nutcracker sequence and a special intro featuring the Honor Choir.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- VIDEO: Disneyland's 'Jingle Cruise' Queue and Full POV Ride-Through - The Jungle Cruise Skippers have grown homesick for the holidays, so they've added holiday cheer to the queue and boathouse with decorations that have been mailed to them from home (plus a few they've created themselves). Other changes include new jokes, boat names and music loop in the queue.
- TubaChristmas returns to the Disneyland Resort - Hundreds of tuba players will gather in Downtown Disney to perform holiday music on December 21st at 1:00pm.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- Blog - Trader Sam’s Mixes Up Holiday Drinks
- VIDEO: Olaf's Ice Rink in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - This year at Downtown Disney, the ice rink created for the holiday season is based off of the 53rd Disney Animated Film "Frozen". Olaf's Ice Rink allows guests to lace up skates and hit the ice, but if you're not adventurous then you can do some shopping at the holiday themed stands.
- VIDEO: Christmas in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure - Seasons Speedings! Cars Land, the popular area at Disney California Adventure based off of the Disney-Pixar film "Cars", has received a holiday overlay making the streets of Radiator Springs merrier than ever.
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- Knott's Berry Farm announces major plans for 2014 - Knott's Berry farm is planning a major refurbishment for the Calico Mine Ride beginning in January, plus new rides and an entire restoration to celebrate Camp Snoopy's 30th Anniversary.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Disneyland announces more lengthy closures for early 2014 - In addition to the 4-month closure for Alice in Wonderland, the Disneyland Resort has also announced a 8-month closure for Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage and a nearly 4-month closure for Soarin' Over California.
- VIDEO: Toy Story Nutcracker from "World of Color - Winter Dreams" - Toy Story Nutcracker is a special sequence created by Pixar specifically for "World of Color - Winter Dreams", the nighttime fountain show at Disney California Adventure. Your favorite Toy Story characters dance to Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite songs including March of the Wooden Soldier, Trepak, Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, Chinese Dance and Dance of the Flowers.
- Viva Navidad menu takes over Paradise Garden Grill - A special Viva Navidad menu is being served at California Adventure's Paradise Garden Grill, featuring Street Style Tacos, Chicken Mole and Torta al Pastor.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- VIDEO: Believe...In Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular - For the Christmas season, Disneyland Park presents 'Believe...In Holiday Magic Fireworks Spectacular,' a holiday fireworks show over Sleeping Beauty Castle which ends with magical snowfall over Main Street U.S.A.
- Firefighters called for smoke at Disneyland
Smoke was seen coming from a Disneyland storage facility.
- Billy Hill and the Hillbillies leaving Disneyland Park in January
20-year veterans of the park, the group will hold its final performance January 6, 2014.
- Couple gets married on Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean ride
A Disney-loving couple held a secret wedding on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Disney's Jungle Cruise getting a holiday makeover
The Jungle Cruise at both the Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park will be transforming into the "Jingle Cruise" this holiday season.
- The View to broadcast live from Disneyland in November
The show will tape November 18-22.