Walt Disney World Miniature Golf
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses
in-person reservations at time of payment. Telephone
reservations are not accepted. The tee-time issued
will be equal to the normal waiting time to play. Guests
may also choose to reserve a tee time for later in
This course is based on Disney's classic animated film "Fantasia" and features 18-holes of interactive obstacles from the film's most famous scenes. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
There's an adjacent 18 hole "Fairway" course that resembles a minuature version of a traditional golf course.
Fantasia Gardens is located within the Epcot Resort area, across from the Disney-MGM Studios. The courses are within walking distance of Disney's BoardWalk Inn, Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Hotels and the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. It's open from 10 am to 11 pm, seven days a week.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature
This Golf course offers two miniature golf courses where Santa and his elves come to play. The winter course has 18 holes of chilling fun as you make your way to the North Hole. The Summer course features 18 holes of fun in the sun with sandcastles and surfboards.
Winter Summerland is located within the Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort area and adjacent to Disney's Blizzard Beach water park. The courses are also very close to Disney's All-Star Resorts and Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
Cost: $11.75 (adult) and $9.75 (child aged 3 to 9) for either course. (Annual Passholders get a 50% discount.) Additionally, guests will receive one Walt Disney World Miniature Golf logo golf ball for each round played.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Click Here for a Map of Disney World to locate the Mini golf course locations.
by Regina Hinrichs
After a kajillion visits to WDW, I finally did something I always wanted to do, play a round of mini-golf on one of Disney's courses.
The obstacle has always been 'how do we get there?' There are no Disney 'mini-golf' buses so you're pretty much on your own.
Since we were staying at the Dolphin, we simply strolled over to Fantasia Gardens. If you're staying at any other resort, you can take theme park transportation to the Swan. Fantasia is right across the road from that hotel. (If you want to play at 'Winter Summerland', your best bet is to take the Blizzard Beach bus.)
When you arrive, you have to decide which course you want to play on. The 'Fairways' look more like a regular golf course that got zapped by Wayne Szalinski from 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids.' We chose the 'Fantasia' course. After all, who can resist Mickey and Hippos?
We were very happy that our Disney Annual Pass gave us a 50% discount. That meant 3 adults playing for less than $18. (Try to go to a movie for that.)
There were a few people already playing. They do stagger the start times and we were on the course in about 10 minutes. (This was around 1pm on an afternoon in June.)
I teed up my pink golf ball and off I went. It's been years since I played and I forgot something important. You have to bend down a lot. (My apologies to anyone who got a rear view of me doing this that day.)
While the theming is very cute, one thing was very annoying. They kept playing the same little snippet of music from 'Fantasia' over and over and over again. It was something from Mozart or Beethoven (or some other dead guy.) Whatever it was, after awhile you wanted to take a swing at the speakers.
Other than that, we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. During our play, one of those classic Florida afternoon 10 minute rain showers popped up. We ran for cover and went right back onto the course once it passed.
If you happen to be left handed like yours truly, there are two holes that will make you crazy, 6 and 17. I created a 'shortcut' with 6 and asked my right handed buddy for help with 17.
I have one regret, we should have done this on previous trips. Sure it was hot, but instead of standing on long lines and battling crowds, we were having fun. Could we have gone swimming? Of course, but this was something really different.
If you're visiting WDW and are looking for a break from the parks, give Disney mini-golf a try. While I haven't played 'Winter Summerland' yet, there is one 'surprise' at Fantasia Gardens that you won't forget.
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Blog - Star Wars Weekends 2013 comes to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- Schedule released for Star Wars Weekends - Schedule for the events during Star Wars Weekends.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- Summer edition coming to Celebrate the Magic show - The summer edition of this show will start later this month, possibly May 24, during the 24-hour Monstrous Summer event.
- Cirque du Soleil closed for refurbishment through May 27 - The next performance of Cirque du Soleil will be May 28.
- Blog - The Contemporary Resort Hotel – Walt Disney World’s Resort Loop Hotels
- Book a trip during the Free Dining promotion! - Free dining is available for check-ins between 9/2 and 9/25/13!
- New operating hours for Splitsville at Downtown Disney - Splitsville, Downtown Disney's luxury bowling alley, has updated its hours of operation.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench Video - Art of Animation - Wheel Well Hotel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Typhoon Lagoon to close for refurbishment - Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park will be closed from May 12 - May 16 for refurbishment.
- Blog - Merida becomes a Disney Princess (Includes Coronation Video)!
- Limited Time Magic: Make a Moment in Time Out of Mother's Day - Stop by Tren-D or the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney to see the new collection of watches designed just for the occasion. Moms will receive a flower on Mother's Day when they enter the theme parks.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Coronado Springs - Marina Courtyard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Life-size rancor replica and three one-man shows coming to Star Wars Weekends - Guests will have a photo op with a replica rancor, Jabba the Hut's prized pet. There will also be three one-man shows performed by some of the celebrity guests.
- 30% off Room Only offer available for the general public! - Guests can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer available for the general public! - Walt Disney World has announced a Free Dining offer for the general public!
- Raglan Road to host Summer Solstice Celebration - Master Chef Kevin Dundon has created the five-course menu for this meal, celebrating the Summer Solstice with fresh, seasonal flavors. Wines have been chosen for each course. Celebrating the Summer Solstice is a time-honored tradition and marks the official start to summer.
- Blog - Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Split Personality
- Celebrity list updated for Star Wars Weekends - The list of celebrities appearing at Star Wars Weekends later this month has been updated.
- Truckeria Rolling Tacos food truck parked at Downtown Disney this week - Food is available from 6pm - 11pm and will include tacos, chips and salsa.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 35% at select hotels - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- 30% off Room Only offer for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can save up to 30% when they book a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World resorts for most nights 8/15/13 - 9/28/13.
- Free Dining offer announced for Disney Visa cardholders! - Disney Visa cardholders can book a Walt Disney World vacation package for 9/2/13 - 9/25/13 and receive the Disney Dining Plan for free!
- Walt Disney World golf courses offer new Players Club program - For $29 per month, members can use the practice ranges for free and take advantage of free daily golf clinics (Monday-Friday) led by PGA-certified golf instructors, as well as receive other discounts.
- Blog - May the Fourth Be with You: Intergalactic Star Wars Shopping
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at Epcot - Meet the Three Caballeros, enjoy live music, marionettes, folkloric dancing and songs by Mariachi Cobre.
- Limited Time Magic: Merida Becomes an Official Disney Princess - In a royal coronation ceremony at the Magic Kingdom, Merida (from the film Brave) will be christened as an official Disney Princess.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- List of performers for 2013 Night of Joy concerts - Disney’s Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4