Walt Disney World Miniature Golf
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses
in-person reservations at time of payment. Telephone
reservations are not accepted. The tee-time issued
will be equal to the normal waiting time to play. Guests
may also choose to reserve a tee time for later in
This course is based on Disney's classic animated film "Fantasia" and features 18-holes of interactive obstacles from the film's most famous scenes. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
There's an adjacent 18 hole "Fairway" course that resembles a minuature version of a traditional golf course.
Fantasia Gardens is located within the Epcot Resort area, across from the Disney-MGM Studios. The courses are within walking distance of Disney's BoardWalk Inn, Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Hotels and the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. It's open from 10 am to 11 pm, seven days a week.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature
This Golf course offers two miniature golf courses where Santa and his elves come to play. The winter course has 18 holes of chilling fun as you make your way to the North Hole. The Summer course features 18 holes of fun in the sun with sandcastles and surfboards.
Winter Summerland is located within the Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort area and adjacent to Disney's Blizzard Beach water park. The courses are also very close to Disney's All-Star Resorts and Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
Cost: $11.75 (adult) and $9.75 (child aged 3 to 9) for either course. (Annual Passholders get a 50% discount.) Additionally, guests will receive one Walt Disney World Miniature Golf logo golf ball for each round played.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Click Here for a Map of Disney World to locate the Mini golf course locations.
by Regina Hinrichs
After a kajillion visits to WDW, I finally did something I always wanted to do, play a round of mini-golf on one of Disney's courses.
The obstacle has always been 'how do we get there?' There are no Disney 'mini-golf' buses so you're pretty much on your own.
Since we were staying at the Dolphin, we simply strolled over to Fantasia Gardens. If you're staying at any other resort, you can take theme park transportation to the Swan. Fantasia is right across the road from that hotel. (If you want to play at 'Winter Summerland', your best bet is to take the Blizzard Beach bus.)
When you arrive, you have to decide which course you want to play on. The 'Fairways' look more like a regular golf course that got zapped by Wayne Szalinski from 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids.' We chose the 'Fantasia' course. After all, who can resist Mickey and Hippos?
We were very happy that our Disney Annual Pass gave us a 50% discount. That meant 3 adults playing for less than $18. (Try to go to a movie for that.)
There were a few people already playing. They do stagger the start times and we were on the course in about 10 minutes. (This was around 1pm on an afternoon in June.)
I teed up my pink golf ball and off I went. It's been years since I played and I forgot something important. You have to bend down a lot. (My apologies to anyone who got a rear view of me doing this that day.)
While the theming is very cute, one thing was very annoying. They kept playing the same little snippet of music from 'Fantasia' over and over and over again. It was something from Mozart or Beethoven (or some other dead guy.) Whatever it was, after awhile you wanted to take a swing at the speakers.
Other than that, we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. During our play, one of those classic Florida afternoon 10 minute rain showers popped up. We ran for cover and went right back onto the course once it passed.
If you happen to be left handed like yours truly, there are two holes that will make you crazy, 6 and 17. I created a 'shortcut' with 6 and asked my right handed buddy for help with 17.
I have one regret, we should have done this on previous trips. Sure it was hot, but instead of standing on long lines and battling crowds, we were having fun. Could we have gone swimming? Of course, but this was something really different.
If you're visiting WDW and are looking for a break from the parks, give Disney mini-golf a try. While I haven't played 'Winter Summerland' yet, there is one 'surprise' at Fantasia Gardens that you won't forget.
- Blog - Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.