Walt Disney World Miniature Golf
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses
in-person reservations at time of payment. Telephone
reservations are not accepted. The tee-time issued
will be equal to the normal waiting time to play. Guests
may also choose to reserve a tee time for later in
This course is based on Disney's classic animated film "Fantasia" and features 18-holes of interactive obstacles from the film's most famous scenes. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
There's an adjacent 18 hole "Fairway" course that resembles a minuature version of a traditional golf course.
Fantasia Gardens is located within the Epcot Resort area, across from the Disney-MGM Studios. The courses are within walking distance of Disney's BoardWalk Inn, Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Hotels and the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. It's open from 10 am to 11 pm, seven days a week.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature
This Golf course offers two miniature golf courses where Santa and his elves come to play. The winter course has 18 holes of chilling fun as you make your way to the North Hole. The Summer course features 18 holes of fun in the sun with sandcastles and surfboards.
Winter Summerland is located within the Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort area and adjacent to Disney's Blizzard Beach water park. The courses are also very close to Disney's All-Star Resorts and Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
Cost: $11.75 (adult) and $9.75 (child aged 3 to 9) for either course. (Annual Passholders get a 50% discount.) Additionally, guests will receive one Walt Disney World Miniature Golf logo golf ball for each round played.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Click Here for a Map of Disney World to locate the Mini golf course locations.
by Regina Hinrichs
After a kajillion visits to WDW, I finally did something I always wanted to do, play a round of mini-golf on one of Disney's courses.
The obstacle has always been 'how do we get there?' There are no Disney 'mini-golf' buses so you're pretty much on your own.
Since we were staying at the Dolphin, we simply strolled over to Fantasia Gardens. If you're staying at any other resort, you can take theme park transportation to the Swan. Fantasia is right across the road from that hotel. (If you want to play at 'Winter Summerland', your best bet is to take the Blizzard Beach bus.)
When you arrive, you have to decide which course you want to play on. The 'Fairways' look more like a regular golf course that got zapped by Wayne Szalinski from 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids.' We chose the 'Fantasia' course. After all, who can resist Mickey and Hippos?
We were very happy that our Disney Annual Pass gave us a 50% discount. That meant 3 adults playing for less than $18. (Try to go to a movie for that.)
There were a few people already playing. They do stagger the start times and we were on the course in about 10 minutes. (This was around 1pm on an afternoon in June.)
I teed up my pink golf ball and off I went. It's been years since I played and I forgot something important. You have to bend down a lot. (My apologies to anyone who got a rear view of me doing this that day.)
While the theming is very cute, one thing was very annoying. They kept playing the same little snippet of music from 'Fantasia' over and over and over again. It was something from Mozart or Beethoven (or some other dead guy.) Whatever it was, after awhile you wanted to take a swing at the speakers.
Other than that, we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. During our play, one of those classic Florida afternoon 10 minute rain showers popped up. We ran for cover and went right back onto the course once it passed.
If you happen to be left handed like yours truly, there are two holes that will make you crazy, 6 and 17. I created a 'shortcut' with 6 and asked my right handed buddy for help with 17.
I have one regret, we should have done this on previous trips. Sure it was hot, but instead of standing on long lines and battling crowds, we were having fun. Could we have gone swimming? Of course, but this was something really different.
If you're visiting WDW and are looking for a break from the parks, give Disney mini-golf a try. While I haven't played 'Winter Summerland' yet, there is one 'surprise' at Fantasia Gardens that you won't forget.
- Fantasia Miniature Golf Course rehab planned off and on for the next two weeks - Gardens Course closed 7/22-7/25/2014, 7/28-8/1/2014, 8/4-8/8/2014. The Fairways will still be open.
- Blog - I Can Go The Distance: Deciding is one thing, registering is another
- Save up to 30% on a Room Only reservation at Walt Disney World! - Valid for stays most nights 10/4/14 - 11/25/14 and 11/29/14 - 12/23/14.
- 2015 WDW hotel discount released for U.S. Military - Valid for stays most nights 9/28/14 - 10/3/15.
- All 3 remaining weekends sold out for Harambe Nights - July 26, August 2 and August 9 are sold out.
- Annual passholder discount for Spice Road Table - Through 9/17/14, Annual Passholders can get a 30% discount on their bill.
- 2015 Military Ticket Discount info released - Members of the military can purchase 4-day Magic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option for $177 each.
- Changes to reservation times for Wishes Dessert Party - Reservations are all being set for 6:00pm, no matter when Wishes is taking place. The dessert party will actually take place one hour before Wishes.
- Frozen Summer Fun Premium package is sold out for all remaining dates - This package gives guests at Frozen Summer Fun Live reserved viewing for several events.
- Wild by Design tour to be discontinued after 9/26/14 - This tour takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Fantasy Football Convention coming to ESPN Wide World of Sports - The convention will give attendees access to ESPN talent, a live fantasy football draft and more.
- Blog - Sneak Preview of What's Coming to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Dates and pricing released for ICE! at Gaylord Palms - Using two million pounds of ice, this Gaylord Palms Resort special ticket exhibit will be transformed into the North Pole.
- Blog - Disney's Magical Express Age Limit Changes: A Parent's & Teacher's Perspective
- Blog - Five Reasons Why We're Not Seeing "Planes: Fire & Rescue" in Theaters
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - July 2014 Magic Kingdom Construction Update
- Information for Food & Wine Festival special dining experiences - book 7/31 - Premium events will be announced July 24 and can be booked on July 31 beginning at 7:00am EST. To book, call 407-WDW-FEST (939-3378).
- Princess Half Marathon fills in less than 24 hours - The Princess Half Marathon, the Princess Enchanted 10K and the Glass Slipper Challenge are sold out, filling less than 24 hours after registration opened.
- Dolphins at Epcot will be offstage through August 7 - Guests will not be able to see the dolphins at The Seas with Nemo & Friends. The Dolphins in Depth Tour will be unavailable during this time as well.
- Changes in parking due to Downtown Disney Remodel - Speeds in the area will be reduced, as well as lanes closed. Buena Vista Drive will be expanded to 10 lanes.
- Blog - Disney Responds to Disability Access Service Lawsuit