Walt Disney World Miniature Golf
- Disney World Golf Courses Main
- Rates for Golf
- Disney World Mini Golf Courses
Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Courses
in-person reservations at time of payment. Telephone
reservations are not accepted. The tee-time issued
will be equal to the normal waiting time to play. Guests
may also choose to reserve a tee time for later in
This course is based on Disney's classic animated film "Fantasia" and features 18-holes of interactive obstacles from the film's most famous scenes. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
There's an adjacent 18 hole "Fairway" course that resembles a minuature version of a traditional golf course.
Fantasia Gardens is located within the Epcot Resort area, across from the Disney-MGM Studios. The courses are within walking distance of Disney's BoardWalk Inn, Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Hotels and the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. It's open from 10 am to 11 pm, seven days a week.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature
This Golf course offers two miniature golf courses where Santa and his elves come to play. The winter course has 18 holes of chilling fun as you make your way to the North Hole. The Summer course features 18 holes of fun in the sun with sandcastles and surfboards.
Winter Summerland is located within the Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort area and adjacent to Disney's Blizzard Beach water park. The courses are also very close to Disney's All-Star Resorts and Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. It's open 10 am until 11 pm, seven days a week.
Cost: $11.75 (adult) and $9.75 (child aged 3 to 9) for either course. (Annual Passholders get a 50% discount.) Additionally, guests will receive one Walt Disney World Miniature Golf logo golf ball for each round played.
Please Note: Hours are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Click Here for a Map of Disney World to locate the Mini golf course locations.
by Regina Hinrichs
After a kajillion visits to WDW, I finally did something I always wanted to do, play a round of mini-golf on one of Disney's courses.
The obstacle has always been 'how do we get there?' There are no Disney 'mini-golf' buses so you're pretty much on your own.
Since we were staying at the Dolphin, we simply strolled over to Fantasia Gardens. If you're staying at any other resort, you can take theme park transportation to the Swan. Fantasia is right across the road from that hotel. (If you want to play at 'Winter Summerland', your best bet is to take the Blizzard Beach bus.)
When you arrive, you have to decide which course you want to play on. The 'Fairways' look more like a regular golf course that got zapped by Wayne Szalinski from 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids.' We chose the 'Fantasia' course. After all, who can resist Mickey and Hippos?
We were very happy that our Disney Annual Pass gave us a 50% discount. That meant 3 adults playing for less than $18. (Try to go to a movie for that.)
There were a few people already playing. They do stagger the start times and we were on the course in about 10 minutes. (This was around 1pm on an afternoon in June.)
I teed up my pink golf ball and off I went. It's been years since I played and I forgot something important. You have to bend down a lot. (My apologies to anyone who got a rear view of me doing this that day.)
While the theming is very cute, one thing was very annoying. They kept playing the same little snippet of music from 'Fantasia' over and over and over again. It was something from Mozart or Beethoven (or some other dead guy.) Whatever it was, after awhile you wanted to take a swing at the speakers.
Other than that, we had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. During our play, one of those classic Florida afternoon 10 minute rain showers popped up. We ran for cover and went right back onto the course once it passed.
If you happen to be left handed like yours truly, there are two holes that will make you crazy, 6 and 17. I created a 'shortcut' with 6 and asked my right handed buddy for help with 17.
I have one regret, we should have done this on previous trips. Sure it was hot, but instead of standing on long lines and battling crowds, we were having fun. Could we have gone swimming? Of course, but this was something really different.
If you're visiting WDW and are looking for a break from the parks, give Disney mini-golf a try. While I haven't played 'Winter Summerland' yet, there is one 'surprise' at Fantasia Gardens that you won't forget.
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014 - New on the list this year are Mark Hamill and John Ratzenberger.
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon - List of all the individual race dates for both weekends.
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world! - it's a small world opened at the New York World's Fair on April 22, 1964.
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon - Registration spots for the races fill up quickly. If you know for sure you want to participate in one of the events, we recommend you register as soon as possible.
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom - Disney's Animal Kingdom opened on April 22, 1998 - Earth Day.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today - These popular princesses will no longer be seen in Epcot's Norway pavilion.
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter? - List of church services, dinners and special activities taking place at Walt Disney World on Easter.
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans