Disneyland Dining Reservations
The implementation of the new policy has been delayed indefinitely.
New Cancellation Policy
Beginning May 9th for reservations after June 24th, guests will be required to provide a credit card to make a reservation at all Disney owned and operated restaurants in the Disneyland Resort.
Guests must cancel within 24 hours or face a $10 per person charge for failing to show up for the reservation.
This new policy also applies to Bibbidi Boddidi Boutique, Studio Disney 365 and cabanas.
Disneyland offers reservations at select restaurants throughout the Disneyland Resort. A reservation isn't always necessary, but will lessen the time you wait for dining, especially on busy days. It’s suggested that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your reservations.
Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance by calling 714-781-DINE (3463) from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.
You can also book same day reservations at City Hall, Guest Relations at both parks and the restaurant at which you wish to dine. Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests can contact Guest Services in your resort.
Below is a list of restaurants where reservations are recommended:
Downtown Disney District
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
- House of Blues
- La Brea Bakery Cafe
- ESPN Zone
- Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
- Tortilla Jo's
Disney's Grand Californian Resort and Spa Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.