Disneyland Dining Reservations
The implementation of the new policy has been delayed indefinitely.
New Cancellation Policy
Beginning May 9th for reservations after June 24th, guests will be required to provide a credit card to make a reservation at all Disney owned and operated restaurants in the Disneyland Resort.
Guests must cancel within 24 hours or face a $10 per person charge for failing to show up for the reservation.
This new policy also applies to Bibbidi Boddidi Boutique, Studio Disney 365 and cabanas.
Disneyland offers reservations at select restaurants throughout the Disneyland Resort. A reservation isn't always necessary, but will lessen the time you wait for dining, especially on busy days. It’s suggested that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your reservations.
Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance by calling 714-781-DINE (3463) from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.
You can also book same day reservations at City Hall, Guest Relations at both parks and the restaurant at which you wish to dine. Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests can contact Guest Services in your resort.
Below is a list of restaurants where reservations are recommended:
Downtown Disney District
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
- House of Blues
- La Brea Bakery Cafe
- ESPN Zone
- Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
- Tortilla Jo's
Disney's Grand Californian Resort and Spa Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
- Blog - Disneyland's Mechanical Kingdom Exhibit Opens
- Starbucks is now open at Disneyland's Downtown Disney - A new Starbucks Coffee location is now open near the World of Disney at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to reopen March 17th - Disneyland's Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will reopen to regular guests on March 17th after a 14-month refurbishment. Annual Passholders can experience the attraction beginning March 13th.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March - Local Southern California artist Jeff Granito will be appearing at the WonderGround Gallery at the Disneyland Resort on Friday and Saturday evenings throughout March.
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland - The brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued, but Storytellers Café and PCH Grill will still host brunches. Make reservations beginning March 12th.
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland - This new race weekend takes place 11/14/14-11/16/14 and will feature a half marathon, 5K and kids races. Registration opens March 25.
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
The event will be held May 23 and 24, 2014.
- runDisney announces Avengers Half Marathon for Disneyland
Registration opens March 25.
- Disney's first quarter earnings report shows 33% profit increase
Disney showed increases in all divisions of the company.
- Eight Disney hotels honored by U.S. News & World Report
Several Disney hotels were named the best in their markets.
- Popular Disneyland act moves to Knott's Berry Farm
Billy Hill and the Hillbillies move to Knott's Berry Farm.