Restaurant Reviews by Kevin Klose
- Liberty Tree Tavern - 3/13
- Be Our Guest Restaurant - 11/12
- Cinderella's Royal Table - 07/08
- Tony's Town Square Audio Review and Written Review - 03/08
- Village Haus & Cosmic Rays Review - 01/08
- Coral Reef - 6/13
- Le Cellier - 1/13
- Monsieur Paul - 1/13
- Bistro de Paris - 6/11
- Princess Storybook Breakfast (review by Pete Werner) 2/11
- Rose & Crown Pub - 3/10
- Coral Reef - 04/09
- Restaurant Marrakesh - 06/08
- Le Cellier - 01/08
- Chef’s De France - 12/07
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- AMC Dine-In Theater - 6/11
- Portobello - 8/10
- Ghiradelli's - 7/10
- Paradiso 37 - 06/09
- Wolfgang Puck Café - 12/07
- Todd English's bluezoo at the Walt Disney World Dolphin - 8/13
- Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort - 5/13
- Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan - 2/13
- Sanaa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 1/13
- Captain Cook's Snack Co. at Disney's Polynesian Resort - 8/12
- Landscape of Flavors Food Court at Disney's Art of Animation - 6/12
- Pepper Market at Coronado Springs - 3/12
- Riverside Mill at Port Orleans Riverside - 2/12
- The Mara at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2/12
- Everything Pop at Pop Century Resort - 2/12
- Narcoossee's re-review at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - 1/12
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - 10/11
- Boma at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 6/11
- Whispering Canyon restaurant Review at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - 1/11
- Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club - 9/10
- Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West - 7/10
- Shutters at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - 6/10
- Flying Fish at Disney's Boardwalk Resort - 4/10
- Sanaa (written review) at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 5/09
- Artist Point at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - 08/08
- Sand Trap Bar and Grill Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club - 05/08
- Maya Grill at Disney's Coronado Springs - 04/08
- Boatwrights Dining Hall at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside - 02/08
- 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - 11/07
- Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club - 11/07
- Fresh Mediterranean Market -Walt Disney World Dolphin
- bluezoo - Walt Disney World Dolphin
- Pepper Market Food Court at Disney's Coronado Springs - 06/04
- Simply Delicious Cafe and Bakery in Cocoa Beach, FL - 5/12
- J.Alexander's Review off property in Orlando - 4/11
- Bonefish Grill Review off property in Orlando - 3/11
- Catal Review at Disneyland's Downtown Disney District - 8/11
- Ariel's Grotto World of Color Dinnger Package at Disney's California Adventure- 8/11
- Blue Bayou at Disneyland Park - 7/11
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS