Restaurant Reviews by Kevin Klose
- Liberty Tree Tavern - 3/13
- Be Our Guest Restaurant - 11/12
- Cinderella's Royal Table - 07/08
- Tony's Town Square Audio Review and Written Review - 03/08
- Village Haus & Cosmic Rays Review - 01/08
- Coral Reef - 6/13
- Le Cellier - 1/13
- Monsieur Paul - 1/13
- Bistro de Paris - 6/11
- Princess Storybook Breakfast (review by Pete Werner) 2/11
- Rose & Crown Pub - 3/10
- Coral Reef - 04/09
- Restaurant Marrakesh - 06/08
- Le Cellier - 01/08
- Chef’s De France - 12/07
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom
- AMC Dine-In Theater - 6/11
- Portobello - 8/10
- Ghiradelli's - 7/10
- Paradiso 37 - 06/09
- Wolfgang Puck Café - 12/07
- Todd English's bluezoo at the Walt Disney World Dolphin - 8/13
- Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort - 5/13
- Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan - 2/13
- Sanaa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 1/13
- Captain Cook's Snack Co. at Disney's Polynesian Resort - 8/12
- Landscape of Flavors Food Court at Disney's Art of Animation - 6/12
- Pepper Market at Coronado Springs - 3/12
- Riverside Mill at Port Orleans Riverside - 2/12
- The Mara at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2/12
- Everything Pop at Pop Century Resort - 2/12
- Narcoossee's re-review at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - 1/12
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - 10/11
- Boma at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 6/11
- Whispering Canyon restaurant Review at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - 1/11
- Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club - 9/10
- Olivia's Cafe at Old Key West - 7/10
- Shutters at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - 6/10
- Flying Fish at Disney's Boardwalk Resort - 4/10
- Sanaa (written review) at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - 5/09
- Artist Point at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - 08/08
- Sand Trap Bar and Grill Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club - 05/08
- Maya Grill at Disney's Coronado Springs - 04/08
- Boatwrights Dining Hall at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside - 02/08
- 1900 Park Fare at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort - 11/07
- Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club - 11/07
- Fresh Mediterranean Market -Walt Disney World Dolphin
- bluezoo - Walt Disney World Dolphin
- Pepper Market Food Court at Disney's Coronado Springs - 06/04
- Simply Delicious Cafe and Bakery in Cocoa Beach, FL - 5/12
- J.Alexander's Review off property in Orlando - 4/11
- Bonefish Grill Review off property in Orlando - 3/11
- Catal Review at Disneyland's Downtown Disney District - 8/11
- Ariel's Grotto World of Color Dinnger Package at Disney's California Adventure- 8/11
- Blue Bayou at Disneyland Park - 7/11
See AllDIS UPDATES
- Outdoor Kitchen menus for Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - Food and beverage kiosks are set up around World Showcase. These Outdoor Kitchens are themed to reflect each nation and offer a taste of the culture.
- 3 Things We’d Been Missing at the Magic Kingdom...Until Now - “You’re going again? Don’t you get bored? How can there be anything left to do?” Our answer is always no and yes. No, we’re not bored and yes, there are still things left to do.
- Backstage Tales begins today at Animal Kingdom - Taking place at the Animal Kingdom, guests will head backstage to check out the park's Veterinary Hospital, housing for animals and the Animal Nutrition Center.
- Egg-Stravaganza Easter egg hunt back for the second year - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot. When you've completed your map, return it for a special surprise!
- March merchandise events at Walt Disney World - Merchandise Events and Artist Appearances/Signings to be held around Walt Disney World in March.
- Blog - Magic Kingdom February Construction Update
- Backstage Safari tour ends today; the new Backstage Tales tour will begin March 1 - The new tour will be offered daily.
- New menu items added at Raglan Road - These have been released just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
- Dates announced for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Tickets will go on sale in April.
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates announced; tickets on sale in April - Dates are available in September-November.
- Magic Kingdom resorts test direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon - As part of a test through March 28, Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary will share a direct bus to Typhoon Lagoon. The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian will do the same.
- Disney World's Pirates of the Caribbean to be closed for the summer - The ride will be closed from 5/11 - 9/25/2015.
- Why taking kids would never ruin a Disney Vacation - In response to the article Why I Wouldn’t Ruin My Disney Vacation By Taking Kids.
- Raglan Road's Mighty Festival: St Patrick's Week to be held March 13-17 - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, classic Irish food and drinks, face painting and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- WonderGround Gallery expands at Marketplace Co-Op - In early March, the WonderGround Gallery will expand into the area occupied by Beautifully Disney makeup.
- New menu items available at Downtown Disney's Fantasy Fare food truck - The food trucks are all located in Exposition Park, between Bongo's Cuban Cafe and Starbucks.
- ESPN's Mike and Mike show celebrates 15th anniversary with live broadcast - The live show will take place March 6, 2015 at the Waterside Stage, Downtown Disney Marketplace from 6:00-10:00am.
- Easy ways to stay healthy at Disney
- The Other Hawaii (Part 1): How to See the Best of the Islands from a Cruise Ship
- Blog - Have you ever wondered? A peek into the Disney details
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increased - As expected, a Magic Kingdom ticket is now $105 per day.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 7: Disney's Old Key West Resort
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 6: Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
- List of several new drinks planned for Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 5: Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- Save up to 30% on a stay at Aulani - booking date extended! - Savings Include: 3-night stays: 10% off, 4-night stays: 20% off, or 5-or more night stays: 30% off
- Blog - Federal Court Dismisses Lawsuit Alleging "Frozen" is "My Life Story"
- Seven Resorts In Seven Days Part 4: Disney's Beach Club Resort
- List of sample menu items from this year's upcoming Flower and Garden Festival - This year's Festival will be held March 4-May 17, 2015.
- 2015 Star Wars Weekends info and artwork released - More info still to come.
See AllDISNEY NEWS STORIES
- SeaWorld lays off Clyde & Seamore mimes, among others
- Man sentenced to 5 years for Disney ticket scam
- Club 33 members upset about more changes to benefits
- Iger says future Star Wars attractions to be based on new films
- SeaWorld's CEO steps down
- Man sues SeaWorld for automatically renewing his annual pass
- Retirement date set for Disney's Meg Crofton
- Woman sues Disney, claiming disability after falling from carousel horse
- Hotel leadership changes at Walt Disney World
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer released
See All DINING DISCUSSIONS
More Info ORLANDO HOTELS