Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Park Dining
The Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe features fresh pastries, specialty coffees and signature entrees, including sandwiches, salads, soups and quiches. Outdoor seating is available.
Breakfast includes a full array of favorites, including Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles. For lunch or dinner, you can choose from soups, salads, sandwiches and hearty entrees, plus gourmet coffees, and ice cream for dessert. This restaurant is located in the middle of Main Street, across from the lockers. You sit outside in a covered patio. Priority seating is recommended.
Get a delicious ice cream cone, sundae, shake or float, and relax in the old-fashioned ice cream parlor.
Little Red Wagon (Counter Service):
Located next to the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street, This Little Red Wagon features Hand Dipped Corn Dogs, Chips and Cold Drinks. Bring your appetite because the corn dogs here are definitely a full meal!
Main Street Cone Shop (Ice Cream)
Take a break and enjoy your favorite ice cream and toppings. Mickey shaped ice cream bars, shakes and sundaes also available. Seating is available outdoors under umbrellas.
Character breakfast with Minnie and Friends, includes all you can eat with omelets cooked to order, as well as other typical breakfast fare. Restaurant is located at the end of Main Street , at the entrance to Tomorrowland. Lunch and dinner entrees feature fried chicken, pot roast, penne pasta, salads, and other home-style dishes. Dessert includes pie, cake, etc. This restaurant has seating inside and outside on the patio. Portions are generous. Characters only at Breakfast. Birthday parties also available everyday. You can make reservations for your birthday celebration with Mickey and friends.
Refreshment Corner Cafe (Counter Service):
Also known as Coke Corner. Serving chili dogs and beverages. This is a nice place to stop and listen to the lively piano music as you relax. Located across from the Plaza Inn.
Disney has announced that the Market House will be the Disneyland Park location for Starbucks beginning in the Fall of 2013. The Market House will close in April to begin its makeover and expansion into the space currently held by the Disneyana shop.
The merchandise offered at the Disneyana shop, will move up Main Street to the Disney Gallery.
Get coffee, specialty coffees, fresh pastries and homemade fudge, plus free same-day refills on your coffee...just bring back your receipt.
Bengal Barbecue (Counter
You can get a variety of kabobs or bacon-wrapped asparagus. There are also fruit topped dishes, and hot coffee. This is located across from the Jungle Cruise/Indiana Jones. There are tables to stand at, or you can eat at one of the benches in Adventureland.
Tiki Juice Bar (Counter Service):
You can get refreshing Dole pineapple juice or Dole Whip (soft serve ice cream) here. This is located at the entrance to the Tiki Room.
Tropical Imports (Quick Snacks)
Located near the 'The Jungle Cruise' and offers in-season fresh fruit, soft drinks and bottles of water.
Restaurant (Full Service):
For a special treat, have a meal at the
Blue Bayou Restaurant. This restaurant
is located inside the Pirates of the
Caribbean attraction, and features appetizers,
salads, seafood, chicken & beef dishes
as well as its famous Monte Cristo sandwich,
all with a New Orleans flair. Healthy selections, Kosher and vegetarian options are available. (Lunch and Dinner). This restaurant
is a little pricey, but has a great atmosphere.
Limited same day reservations are taken at the entrance to the restaurant. Priority seating is recommended.
French Market Restaurant (Cafeteria)
This is an outdoor, covered patio, located near the train station that features southern-themed dishes, including jambalaya, roasted chicken, salmon, and delicious desserts. On weekend afternoons, a jazz band will entertain the guests while they eat. Dining is at a covered patio.
Café Orleans (Full service)
For a nice break in New Orleans Square, this café offers Cajun-Creole including New Orleans Gumbo. Start with their popular Pommes Frittes, then enjoy a seafood crepe or maybe a Monte Cristo sandwich and finish with some Mickey-shaped beignets. Children’s meals available.
Mint Julep Bar (Quick Snacks)
Non-alcoholic Mint Juleps, baked desserts, specialty coffee, fritters and ice cream.
Royal Street Veranda (Quick Service, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Near the stairs to the Disney Dream Suite, this counter service restaurant features clam chowder in a bread bowl, gumbo and desserts. Specialty coffees are also available. (Lunch and Dinner) Outside dining available.
Hungry Bear Restaurant (Counter Service):
Offers American type fare, such as chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, fries, etc. You can sit above, or downstairs near the river and watch the boats and canoes go by. Mousekemeals for the kids are also available. Lunch and Dinner.
Harbour Galley (counter service):
This restaurant on the banks of the Rivers of America offers chowder, soups and chili served in bread bowls, plus entree sized salads and drinks.
Critter Country Food Cart - Beverages, fresh fruit, pickles
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante’ (Cafeteria):
Dine on classic Western and Mexican specialties and bask in the romance and heritage of early California. Menu items include burritos, nachos, tacos, barbecued chicken and ribs, prime rib dinner, scrumptious chocolate bread pudding and much more. You can sit inside, or in the Mexican themed patio. Lunch and Dinner only.
Riverbelle Terrace (Cafeteria):
Eat indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the Rivers of America. Breakfast includes Mickey pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. Lunch and dinner includes sandwiches and entree-sized salads. Vegetarian options are available. Kids Meals are also available.
Stage Door Cafe (Counter Service):
You can get chicken nuggets, fish & chips, and corn dogs here. Finish off your meal with a funnel cake. The Stage Door Café is located between the Golden Horseshoe and the Riverbelle Terrace, which makes it convenient for those who’d like to get different food and sit together. The seating for the Riverbelle Terrace is directly across from the Stage Door Cafe.
Grab a bite to eat, sit back and enjoy the show. Chicken nuggets, fish & chips and cold beverages. Grab lunch or dinner before the show!
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue
All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Cowboy Style! Enjoy dining in the old West with live Entertainment and the Critter Corral.
Ship to Shore Marketplace
Turkey legs, corn on the cob, chimichangas, fruit, chips, beverages
Village Haus (Counter Service):
This little restaurant is Pinocchio themed, and serves pizza, cheeseburgers, and salads. It is located on the backside of Fantasyland near the Dumbo attraction. Lunch and Dinner.
Troubadour Tavern (Counter Service)
This location is made to look like a medieval tent at a royal tournament and feature bratwurst, baked potatoes with various toppings, corn on the cob and a selection of frozen desserts.
Edelweiss Snacks (Quick Snack)
Turkey legs, chimichangas, corn on the cob, chips and frozen beverages
Fantasyland Fruit Cart (Quick Snack)
Fruit, pickles and beverages
Clarabelle's Frozen Yogurt (Quick Snack)
Frozen chocolate and vanilla swirl yogurt is a favorite here! Mickey shaped krispie treats and sundaes also available.
Daisy's Diner (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Pizza, salads and desserts. Outdoor seating is available.
Pluto's Dog House (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Hot dogs and cold beverages. Children's meals. Outdoor seating is available.
Pizza Port (Cafeteria):
This restaurant offers pizza, Caesar salad, and pasta. You can eat inside, or “outside” in a covered area.
Tomorrowland Terrace – (Counter Service):
Here you can order cheeseburgers, chicken breast sandwiches, tortilla wraps, fries, etc. Jedi Training Academy is presented on the Tomorrowland Terrace stage during the day. In the evening, they may have entertainment – groups playing contemporary music.
- Swing dancing returns to Disneyland Park beginning June 15th - Swing Dancing returns to the former Carnation Plaza Gardens (now Fantasy Faire) stage on a limited basis beginning June 15th!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Rivers of America - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- 2014 dates chosen for DIS-exclusive Backstage Magic trips - Three dates have been selected for 2014 Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trips with members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland - Indiana Jones Queue - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Woody's All-American Roundup at Disneyland this Summer - Beginning June 14th, Sheriff Woody will be bringing his Talent Roundup to the stage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Woody and Jessie will be entertaining guests with their lasso skills and slingshot tricks, plus greeting guests along with Mickey and Minnie.
- Limited Time Magic: Disneyland Passholder Animation Academy - Annual Passholders are invited to learn to draw a classic Disney character and hear behind-the scenes stores from Disney Animator Eric Goldberg. The event will be held at 3pm, 4pm, 5pm and 6pm in the Disney Animation building at Disney California Adventure. Passholders must register in person the day of the event.
- WonderGround Gallery to host Cocktail Party for Hipster Collection - In celebration of the new "Happiest Hipster on Earth" collection, Disneyland Resort's WonderGround Gallery will be hosting a Cocktail Reception featuring an artist signing opportunity with Jerrod Maruyama. Tickets go on sale May 21st.
- New Disneyland restaurant reservation policy delayed indefinitely! - The new Disneyland Resort policy requiring a credit card for reservations at Disney owned restaurants that was to go in effect soon has been delayed indefinitely.
- Disneyland's Magical fireworks now Glow with the Show - Disneyland's Summer Fireworks, Magical, now incorporates the Glow with the Show ears. Also on select days, guests wearing them can access a special viewing area.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Grand Californian Hotel - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disneyland Hotel - Pool - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Cars Land - Cozy Cone Motel - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Disneyland.
- Blog - New Disney Dooney & Bourke Release This Summer
- VIDEO: Memories of the Disneyland Resort Hotels - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/ for more information on the Disneyland Resort.
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 4
- Blog - Disneyland 101 – Dining Strategies
- Calfornia adjusts safety citations and fines against Disneyland
California agency reduces violations and associated fines that came as a result of April 13th closure of three major attractions.
- Space Mountain reopens at Disneyland
After a safety-related closure, Space Mountain is back open.
- Disney contractor fined by Cal-OSHA
A Disney contractor was fined in relation to the incident in November where a worker fell from the roof of Space Mountain.
- Updated: 3 Major attractions suddenly closed at Disneyland
Several major attractions closed at the Disneyland Resort.
- No more free coffee refills on Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A.
Market House at Disneyland will not offer free coffee refills after it changes into a Starbucks this fall.