Disneyland Restaurants and Dining
Disneyland Park Dining
The Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe features fresh pastries, specialty coffees and signature entrees, including sandwiches, salads, soups and quiches. Outdoor seating is available.
Breakfast includes a full array of favorites, including Mickey Mouse-shaped waffles. For lunch or dinner, you can choose from soups, salads, sandwiches and hearty entrees, plus gourmet coffees, and ice cream for dessert. This restaurant is located in the middle of Main Street, across from the lockers. You sit outside in a covered patio. Priority seating is recommended.
Get a delicious ice cream cone, sundae, shake or float, and relax in the old-fashioned ice cream parlor.
Little Red Wagon (Counter Service):
Located next to the Plaza Inn at the end of Main Street, This Little Red Wagon features Hand Dipped Corn Dogs, Chips and Cold Drinks. Bring your appetite because the corn dogs here are definitely a full meal!
Main Street Cone Shop (Ice Cream)
Take a break and enjoy your favorite ice cream and toppings. Mickey shaped ice cream bars, shakes and sundaes also available. Seating is available outdoors under umbrellas.
Character breakfast with Minnie and Friends, includes all you can eat with omelets cooked to order, as well as other typical breakfast fare. Restaurant is located at the end of Main Street , at the entrance to Tomorrowland. Lunch and dinner entrees feature fried chicken, pot roast, penne pasta, salads, and other home-style dishes. Dessert includes pie, cake, etc. This restaurant has seating inside and outside on the patio. Portions are generous. Characters only at Breakfast. Birthday parties also available everyday. You can make reservations for your birthday celebration with Mickey and friends.
Refreshment Corner Cafe (Counter Service):
Also known as Coke Corner. Serving chili dogs and beverages. This is a nice place to stop and listen to the lively piano music as you relax. Located across from the Plaza Inn.
Enjoy a cup of Starbucks of coffee, plus both Starbucks and Disneyland pastries and sandwiches.
Bengal Barbecue (Counter
You can get a variety of kabobs or bacon-wrapped asparagus. There are also fruit topped dishes, and hot coffee. This is located across from the Jungle Cruise/Indiana Jones. There are tables to stand at, or you can eat at one of the benches in Adventureland.
Tiki Juice Bar (Counter Service):
You can get refreshing Dole pineapple juice or Dole Whip (soft serve ice cream) here. This is located at the entrance to the Tiki Room.
Tropical Imports (Quick Snacks)
Located near the 'The Jungle Cruise' and offers in-season fresh fruit, soft drinks and bottles of water.
Restaurant (Full Service):
DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition Podcast
For a special treat, have a meal at the
Blue Bayou Restaurant. This restaurant
is located inside the Pirates of the
Caribbean attraction, and features appetizers,
salads, seafood, chicken & beef dishes
as well as its famous Monte Cristo sandwich,
all with a New Orleans flair. Healthy selections, Kosher and vegetarian options are available. (Lunch and Dinner). This restaurant
is a little pricey, but has a great atmosphere.
Limited same day reservations are taken at the entrance to the restaurant. Priority seating is recommended.
French Market Restaurant (Cafeteria)
This is an outdoor, covered patio, located near the train station that features southern-themed dishes, including jambalaya, roasted chicken, salmon, and delicious desserts. On weekend afternoons, a jazz band will entertain the guests while they eat. Dining is at a covered patio.
Café Orleans (Full service)
For a nice break in New Orleans Square, this café offers Cajun-Creole including New Orleans Gumbo. Start with their popular Pommes Frittes, then enjoy a seafood crepe or maybe a Monte Cristo sandwich and finish with some Mickey-shaped beignets. Children’s meals available.
Mint Julep Bar (Quick Snacks)
Non-alcoholic Mint Juleps, baked desserts, specialty coffee, fritters and ice cream.
Royal Street Veranda (Quick Service, Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Near the stairs to the Disney Dream Suite, this counter service restaurant features clam chowder in a bread bowl, gumbo and desserts. Specialty coffees are also available. (Lunch and Dinner) Outside dining available.
Hungry Bear Restaurant (Counter Service):
Offers American type fare, such as chicken sandwiches, cheeseburgers, fries, etc. You can sit above, or downstairs near the river and watch the boats and canoes go by. Mousekemeals for the kids are also available. Lunch and Dinner.
This restaurant on the banks of the Rivers of America offers chowder and soups served in bread bowls, plus entree sized salads, baked potatoes and drinks.
Critter Country Food Cart - Beverages, fresh fruit, pickles
Dine on classic Western and Mexican specialties and bask in the romance and heritage of early California. Menu items include burritos, nachos and much more. You can sit inside, or in the Mexican themed patio. Lunch and Dinner only.
Riverbelle Terrace (Cafeteria):
Eat indoors or out on the terrace overlooking the Rivers of America. Breakfast includes Mickey pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, etc. Lunch and dinner includes sandwiches and entree-sized salads. Vegetarian options are available. Kids Meals are also available.
Stage Door Cafe (Counter Service):
You can get chicken nuggets, fish & chips, and corn dogs here. Finish off your meal with a funnel cake. The Stage Door Café is located between the Golden Horseshoe and the Riverbelle Terrace, which makes it convenient for those who’d like to get different food and sit together. The seating for the Riverbelle Terrace is directly across from the Stage Door Cafe.
Grab a bite to eat, sit back and enjoy the show. Chicken nuggets, fish & chips and cold beverages. Grab lunch or dinner before the show!
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue
All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Cowboy Style! Enjoy dining in the old West with live Entertainment and the Critter Corral.
Ship to Shore Marketplace
Turkey legs, corn on the cob, chimichangas, fruit, chips, beverages
Village Haus (Counter Service):
This little restaurant is Pinocchio themed, and serves pizza, cheeseburgers, and salads. It is located on the backside of Fantasyland near the Dumbo attraction. Lunch and Dinner.
Troubadour Tavern (Counter Service)
This location is made to look like a medieval tent at a royal tournament and feature bratwurst, corn on the cob and a selection of frozen desserts.
Edelweiss Snacks (Quick Snack)
Turkey legs, pork shank, chimichangas, corn on the cob, chips and frozen beverages
Maurice's Treats (Quick Snack)
Located inside Fantasy Faire, this is the spot for both sweet and savory twist pastries, plus a refreshing Boysen-apple freeze.
Fantasyland Fruit Cart (Quick Snack)
Fruit, pickles and beverages
Clarabelle's Frozen Yogurt (Quick Snack)
Frozen chocolate and vanilla swirl yogurt is a favorite here! Mickey shaped krispie treats and sundaes also available.
Daisy's Diner (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Pizza, salads and desserts. Outdoor seating is available.
Pluto's Dog House (Lunch, Dinner, Snack)
Hot dogs and cold beverages. Children's meals. Outdoor seating is available.
This restaurant offers pizza, Caesar salad, and pasta. You can eat inside, or “outside” in a covered area.
Tomorrowland Terrace – (Counter Service):
Here you can order cheeseburgers, chicken breast sandwiches, tortilla wraps, fries, etc. Jedi Training Academy is presented on the Tomorrowland Terrace stage during the day. In the evening, they may have entertainment – groups playing contemporary music.
- Blog - HalloweenTime at Disneyland 2014
- Blog - Tom & West's 5 Favorite Thrills at Magic Mountain
- Top 5 ways to celebrate HalloweenTime at Disneyland - Disneyland Park goes all out for the Halloween season, from the front of the Park to the back. Starting in mid-September and continuing through the holiday itself, the Park and the characters, are decked in their Fall finest.
- Mickey's Halloween Party sold out for Halloween Night - Mickey's Halloween party at Disneyland is now sold out for three dates: 09/26, 10/03 and 10/31.
- Disneyland confirms return of Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad - The Disneyland Resort has announced the dates for the holiday celebrations and confirmed the return of World of Color-Winter Dreams and Viva Navidad.
- Mahaloween Luau coming to Trader Sam's - Celebrate Halloween a bit early at Trader Sam's with its Mahaloween Luau on 09/29/14. Tickets are $125 and go on sale 09/10/14.
- Mystic Magic Show added to Big Thunder Ranch Halloween Carnival - New on the stage this year at Disneyland's Halloween Carnival is the Mystic Magic Show, featuring jugglers, magicians and fortune tellers.
- FastPass testing at Disneyland's Frozen meet & greet - Disneyland is now testing a FastPass-like system for the Frozen meet & greet in Fantasyland.
- VIDEO: Cruising Around Hawaii - Explore the Hawaiian islands of Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai while sailing onboard Norwegians Cruise Line's Pride of America.
- VIDEO: Driving Around Oahu - Explore the island of Oahu by driving around to different unique locations. Ted's Bakery, Haleiwa, Matsumoto's Shave Ice, and many others make Oahu a great place to find local treasures.
- Meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at California Adventure - Beginning 09/14/14, guests can meet Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on Buena Vista Street at California Adventure.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 09/01/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of "Toy Story of TERROR!" on Blu-ray
- Legends of Frontierland extended at Disneyland Park - Legends of Frontierland, the interactive experience at Disneyland Park, has been extended past the previously announced September 1st end date.
- VIDEO - Frozen Fireworks Multi-Angle Full Show - “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Everything wraps up at 9:45 p.m. when Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale to the day’s festivities, kicking off an awe-inspiring fireworks display set to the glorious music of “Frozen!”
- Magic Mountain announces Twisted Colossus - Southern California's Six Flags Magic Mountain announced that they are transforming their classic wooden coaster into a record-breaking wooden/steel hybrid.
- Disneyland adds Frozen pre-parade to Mickey's Halloween Party - The stars of Frozen will appear on their special pre-parade float prior to each Mickey's Costume Party cavalcade.
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Cortona Inn & Suites
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/25/14
- Mickey's Halloween Party tickets sold out for 10/03/14 - Tickets for the 10/03/14 date for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland are sold out. Other dates are still available.
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- Blog - New Tour Review: The Disney California Story
- VIDEO: What's New at Aulani - Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa has many new offerings. Quick service at Ulu Cafe, kids splash zone at Keiki Cove, two new pools, and much more.
- Elsa & Anna's Boutique coming to Disneyland - Studio Disney 365 in Disneyland's Downtown Disney will be closing August 25th to make way for Elsa & Anna's Boutique.
- Blog - Disneyland Weekly Update - 08/18/14
- Blog - The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray
- Magic Mountain's Colossus Catches Fire
The Colossus roller coaster at Magic Mountain caught fire today. No injuries were reported.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.