Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The special dining events can be booked by calling 1-407-WDW-FEST. All bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable
Celebrating its 18th year, the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 27 - November 11. Your Epcot admission is all that’s needed to participate in this popular venue!
The Festival Welcome Center features a Wine Shop where you can purchase your favorite selection as well as other event souvenirs.
There are marketplaces featuring food, wine and beer. The appetizer-sized portions usually range in price from $4.00 - $8.00 (drinks range from $3-$6) and provide the perfect opportunity to try the traditional cuisine from around the world.
This year's International Food and Wine Festival will play host to seminars, tasting events and sumptuous dinners overseen by top Disney Chefs as well as renowned guest Chefs.
Coming in 2013!
- Scotland will make its marketplace debut with beers, meads and Scotch. Officials from Scotland contacted Disney about participating after the popularity of the film, Brave. The featured cocktail will be Rusty Nail, a popular whisky martini made of Scotch and Drambuie.
- Brazil returns after taking a year off - an all-new menu will be served.
- Terra - an all-vegan marketplace returns!
- Hawaii returns with the Kalua Pork Slider.
- Celebrity chefs will be attendance: Warren Brown, Paula DaSilva, Gale Gand, Jamie Deen, Robert Irvine, Dean Max, Rock Harper, Jeff Anderson, Art Smith, Buddy Valastro, Allen Susser, "Cake Boy" Eric Lanlard, Duskie Estes and John Stewart, Donald Link, Bryan Voltaggio and Emily Ellyn.
- More than 300 national and international wines
- A record 46 days long
- More than 76 kinds of international foods, each appetizer-sized portion priced $3-$8
- 160 of America’s most celebrated chefs and Walt Disney World chefs
- More than 300 wine and beer seminars
- More than 1,200 fireworks exploding each night over World Showcase Lagoon in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth”
- 138 Eat to the Beat! concerts performed
- 33,000 bottles of wine and champagne
- 1.5 million sumptuous samplings throughout the festival
- 600 items tasted during VIP Chef Tours
- 300,000 wine servings
- 360,000 servings of beer
- 100,000 desserts
- More than 500 pounds of watermelon to be tasted at the 3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery parties.
- More than 5,000 pounds of lobster for Linda Bean’s Perfect Maine Lobster Rolls and Linda Bean’s Lobster Claw Cuddlers at the Hops & Barley marketplace plus Lobster and Scallop Fisherman’s Pie at the Ireland marketplace.
Tip: Purchase a Food & Wine Festival gift card to pay your way around the World Showcase. It's much easier than trying to dig for cash or credit cards as you go from location to location.
**All celebrity guests, events and dinners are subject to change without notice.
The Welcome Center is located in Future World East between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy. Open daily from 9:00 am - park close. At the Festival Center, stop by the Information Desk from 9:00 am - 7:30 pm to get any of your Food & Wine Festival questions answered. Guests can also get their Marketplace Festival Passport Completion Stamp here.
- Merchandise Shops -
- Pick up Festival logo merchandise at the Stockpot Shop, such as pins, shirts, hats, aprons, kitchenware and artwork.
- At the Festival Center Wine Shop, browse through hundreds of wines that have been showcased at the Festival.
- The Art of Food & Wine offers a selection of prints and framed artwork, as well as Noah's Official Festival Print. This year's print features the Festival logo on a bottle of wine, next to two full wine glasses and two Marketplace Discovery Passports. Get your print signed by Noah September 28 and 29 (10-11 am, 2-4 pm, 6-7 pm) or September 30 (10-11 am, 2-3 pm, 5-7 pm)
- 2012 Festival Cookbook - includes 50 international recipes, including favorites from the Marketplaces and featured recipes from the Culinary Demonstrations and Party for the Senses.
- Signings: Meet authors and have them sign your purchased book or merchandise. Meet winemakers and have your purchased bottle autographed. Daily schedules are available at the Festival Information Desk.
- Wine/Beverage seminars: Learn tips from a wine or beverage expert and sample the selections. M-Th 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 pm, F-Su 2:00 and 4:00 pm. Cost is between $11-$14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Culinary demonstrations: These 45-minute demonstrations will give you tips and samples from chefs and beverage professionals. Daily at 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00 pm. Cost is between $11-$14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- New! Mixology Seminars: Learn how to prepare both trendy and classic cocktails from a professional mixologist. Daily at 6:00 pm. Cost is $14. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- New! Wine Shop Samplings daily at 11:00 am, 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 pm.
- back to top -
New Marketplace in 2013!
Scotland will make its marketplace debut with beers, meads and Scotch. Officials from Scotland contacted Disney about participating after the popularity of the film, Brave. The featured cocktail will be Rusty Nail, a popular whisky martini made of Scotch and Drambuie.
Prices of the menu samples usually range from $4.00 - $8.00.
Tip: Get a map when you enter the park and circle the items and locations that you definitely want to try. It will help you pace yourself so you don't fill up at the first few stands.
Click each marketplace link below to see the 2012 prices.
- Beef Empanda, Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree, Terrazas Reserva Chardonay, Terrazas Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon, Terrazas Reserva Torrontes, Terrazas Reserva Malbec, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Shrimp on the Barbie with Pepper Berry Citrus Glaze, Grilled Lamp Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies, Lamington (Chocolate and Coconut covered Yellow Cake), Rosemount Estate Traminer Riesling, Rosemount Estate Chardonnay Semillon, Rosemount Estate Shiraz Cabernet, Sauvignon Merlot Shiraz, Rosemount Estate Shiraz Cabernet, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Steamed Mussels in Hoegaarden, Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream, Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashell Truffles, Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Iced Coffee, Belgian Beer Flight (three 6-oz pours), Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Brewer's Collection
- Radeberger Pilsner, Altenmünster Oktoberfest, Altenmünster Dunkel, Hövels, Schöfferhofer Weizen, Schöfferhofer Grapefruit, Berliner Kindl Dark, Sion Kölsch, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, Chicken Chipotle Sausage with Sweet Corn Polenta and "Minus 8" Onion Jam, "Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce, Neige Première Apple Ice Wine, Neige Bubble, Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah, Moosehead Beer, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Ropa Vieja (braised beef) with Cilantro Rice, Jerk-spiced Chicken Drumstick with Mango Chutney, Bacardi Frozen Dragon Berry Colada, Bacardi Torched Cherry Frozen Cherry Limeade, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Cheese Fondue with Sourdough Bread, Trio of Artisan Cheeses: Beecher's Flagship Reserve Cheddar, La Bonne Vie Goat Brie and Rogue River Creamery Echo Mountain Blue Cheese, Sterling Vintner's Collection Sauvignon Blanc, Sterling Vintner's Collection Riesling, Sterling Vintner's Collection Pinot Noir, Sterling Vintner's Collection Meritage, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Mongolian Beef in a Steamed Bun, Pork Potstickers, Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce and Pickled Vegetables, Mango Tapioca Pudding, Tsing Tao Beer, Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling, Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah, Happy Lychee with Vodka, Sunny Guava with Coconut Rum, Dasani Water
- Craft Beers
- Widmer Bros. Rotator IPA Series: Falconer's IPA - Portland OR; Red Hook Pilsner - Seattle WA; Blue Moon Seasonal - Denver CO; Leinenkugel Berry Weiss - Chippewa Falls WI; Florida Beer Company Devil's Triangle - Cape Canaveral FL; Abita Purple Haze - Abita Springs LA; Full Sail IPA - Hood River OR; Sierra Nevada Pale Ale - Chico CA
- Desserts and Champagne
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Orange Cake, Raspberries and Pomegranate, Lemon Custard Verrine with Blueberry Compote, Dark Chocolate Mousse with Chili and Salted Caramel, Frozen Chocolate Nesquick, Frozen Strawberry Nesquick, Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial, Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial, Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial, Moët & Chandon Impérial, Dasani Water
- Fife & Drum
- Red Stag Frozen Lemonade by Jim Beam, Red Stag Frozen Honey Tea Lemonade by Jim Beam
- Florida Local
- White Corn Arepa with Mangalitsa Pork Rilette and Zellwood Sweet Corn Salad, Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables, Fried Plantains and Cilantro, Florida Beer Company Florida Lager, Florida Beer Company Key West Southernmost Wheat, Florida Orange Grove Key Limen, Florida Orange Grove Hurricane Class 5, Florida White Sangria, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Escargots Persillade en Brioche (Garlic and Parsley Snails in Brioche), Coq au Vin sur Gratin de Macaroni” (Red Wine Braised Chicken, Mushrooms, Pearl Onions and Macaroni Gratin), Creme Brulee au Chocolate au Lait (Chocolate Milk Crème Brulee topped with Caramelized Sugar), Chardonnay, Bouchard Aine & Fils; Merlot, Chateau de Mercade Bordeaux; Sparkling Pomegranate Kir; Eifel Sour Cosmo Slush; Dasani Water
- Schinken Nudel (Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese), Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll, Apple Strudel with Karamel-Vanilla Sauce, Selbach-Oster Riesing Spätlese, JH Selbach Riesling Classic, Selbach Riesling QbA Red Label, Eugen Wehrheim Niersteiner Spiegelberg Dornfelder, Radeberger Pilsner, Altenmünster Dunkel, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Greek Salad with Pita Bread, Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey, Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki, Dannon Oikos® Greek Yogurt Cups, Domaine Skouras Moscofilero, Domaine Skouras Moscofilero, Domaine Skouras St. George, Sigalas Assyrtiko/Athiri, Alpha Estate Axia Syrah, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise, Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips, Seven Tiki Mai Tai, Heitz Wine Cellars Chardonnay, Kona Brewing Company Big Wave Golden Ale, Kona Brewing Company Pipeline Porter, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Hops and Barley
- Linda Bean's Lobster Claw Cuddler Chilled with Herb Mayonnaise, Linda Bean's Perfect Maine Lobster Roll, Linda Bean's Maine Home Style Clam Chowder, Pumpkin Mousse with Craisins and Orange Sauce, Samuel Adams Boston Lager, Samuel Adams Seasonal, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, 17th Anniversary Festival Beer– Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock, Samuel Adams Light, Samuel Adams Cream Stout, Samuel Adams Latitude 48 IPA, Angry Orchard Cider, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman's Pie, Kerrygold Cheese Selection: Irish Aged Cheddar, Dubliner and Cashel Blue Cheese with Apple Chutney and Brown Bread, Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Baileys Irish Cream Ganache, Guinness, Bunratty Mead Honey Wine, Bunratty Potcheen Chilled Irish Coffee, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Ravioli Di Formaggia all Emiliana (Baked Cheese Ravioli with Creamy Beef Bolognese Sauce, Parmesean Cheese, and Melted Mozzarella), Salsiccia e "Papacelli" Napoletani (Sweet Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions on Ciaibatta Bread), Cannoli al Cioccolato (Chocolate-Covered Cannoli filled with Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Fruit), Moretti Beer, Prosecco Zardetto, Pinot Grigio Mezzacorona, Chianti Castello di Quercetto, Italian Margherita, Dasani Water
- Spicy Hand Roll (Tuna & Salmon with Chili Pepper, Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil Topped with Kazan Volcano Sauce), Karaage Hand Roll (Crispy Chicken Breast with Sushi Rice and Spicy Mayonnaise), California Roll (Avocado, Cucumber, Crab, Mayonnaise, Smelt Roe Rolled in Sushi Rice and Seaweed), Sukiyaki Beef Pan (Marinated Thinly Sliced Rib Eye with Sauteed Onions and Teriyaki Sauce Served in a Bun), Kirin Ichiban Draft Beer; Sake: Shirakabe Guara, Junmai; Sake: Bishounen, Junmai Ginjo; Sake Strawberry Mist; Dasani Water
- Crispy Shrimp Taco with Chipotle Lime Mayo and Cabbage Served on a Flour Tortilla, Taco de Filete with Cascabel Pepper Sauce and Scallions Served on a Flour Tortilla, Natilla de Cajeta (Caramel Custard Served with Sauce), Dos Equis Beer, L.A. Cetto Chardonnay, L.A. Cetto Petite Sirah, Lime Strawberry Margarita On the Rocks, Tequila Flight: Tequila Blanco, Reposado and Anejo, Dasani Water
- Kefta Pocket (Ground Seasoned Beef in a Pita Pocket), Merguez Sausage (Beef and Lamb Sausage with Grilled Peppers and Onions), Baklava, Casa Beer, Amazigh Red, Sangria, Mimosa Royale, Dasani Water
- New Zealand
- Seared Sea Scallop with Kumara Red Curry Puree and Apple Radish Salad, Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney, Kim Crawford Pinot Grigio, Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Kim Crawford Un-Oaked Chardonnay, Kim Crawford Pinot Noir, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogies with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream, Zapiekanki-Toasted Mushroom, Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bread with House-Made Ketchup, Chandon Carneros Chardonnay, Tyskie, Belvedere Frozen Lemon Apple "Tea", Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Taste of Scandinavia (Cured Salmon, Herring, and Shrimp Salad), Swedish Meatballs with Lingonberries, Rice Pudding with Berry Compote, Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee, Xanté, Xanté Sunshine, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Beef Rendang with Jasmine Rice, Seared Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice and "Singa" Sauce, Tiger Beer, Marqués de Cáceres Satinela, Singapore Sling, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- South Africa
- Seared Filet of Beef with Smashed Sweet Potatoes and Braai Sauce, Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket, Fairview Sauvignon Blanc, Fairview Pinotage, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- South Korea
- Lettuce Wrap with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw, Mung Bean Pancake with Shrimp and Kimchi Sauce, Bohae Black Raspberry Wine Bokbunjajoo, Jinro Chamisul Soju Fruit Slushy, Jinro Chamisul Soju, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Trick'n Chick'n Curry with Basmati Rice featuring Gardein Chick'n
Breast; Chili Colorado with House-Made Chips & Cashew Cheese,
featuring Gardein Beefless Tips; Chocolate Cake with Passion Fruit
Sorbet and Coconut Foam, Paul Dolan Sauvignon Blanc, Paul Dolan Pinot Nior, Silk Berry Smoothie, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Trick'n Chick'n Curry with Basmati Rice featuring Gardein Chick'n Breast; Chili Colorado with House-Made Chips & Cashew Cheese, featuring Gardein Beefless Tips; Chocolate Cake with Passion Fruit Sorbet and Coconut Foam, Paul Dolan Sauvignon Blanc, Paul Dolan Pinot Nior, Silk Berry Smoothie, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can “Eat to the Beat!”
The following line-up of performers is scheduled for the 2013 "Eat to the Beat" Concert Series:
09/27 - 09/29 - Starship (starring Mickey Thomas)
09/30 - 10/01 - Go-Go's
10/02 - 10/04 - Air Supply
10/05 - 10/06 - Sister Hazel
10/07 - 10/09 - Sugar Ray
10/10 - 10/11 - Edwin McCain
10/12 - 10/13 - Manhattan Transfer
10/14 - 10/15 - Wilson Phillips
10/16 - 10/17 - The Pointer Sisters
10/18 - 10/20 - Night Ranger
10/21 - 10/23 - Boyz II Men
10/24 - 10/25 - Survivor
10/26 - 10/27 - 38 Special
10/28 - 10/30 - Smash Mouth
10/31 - 11/01 - Spin Doctors
11/02 - 11/03 - Christopher Cross
11/09 - 11/11 - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Performances are at 5:45, 7:00 and 8:15 at the America Gardens Theater.
- back to top -
Head to the festival center to get home entertaining tips from some of HGTV's top designers. Festival manager Michael Jenner says, "Think about the way interior decorators design a room … and imagine that same creative process brought to the dinner table. It'll be a great way to get ready for all the holidays coming up." The designers will be making appearances every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the festival.
- September 28-30 – Danielle Colding - “Design Star” Season 7 Winner - Entertainment Passport: Your Ticket to Creating a Travel-inspired Dining Experience
- October 5-7 – Casey Noble – “Design on a Dime” - Gifts that Keep Giving: Holiday Favors that Double as Decor
- October 12-14 – Alison Victoria – “Kitchen Crashers” on DIY Network - Crash Course for Holiday Decor
- October 19-21 – Brian Patrick Flynn –“Design Happens” contributor on HGTV.com - Express Lane Elegance: Stylish Table Settings from Supermarket Finds
- October 26-28 – Meg Caswell – “Meg’s Great Rooms” - Entertaining in Style: Make It and Make It Fun
- November 2-4 – Marianne Canada –“Design Happens” contributor on HGTV.com - Handmade Goodies They Won't Regift
- November 9-12 – Emily Henderson – “Secrets From a Stylist” - Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share and Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards
Reservations for these dining experiences open up at 7:00am EST on August 13.
*All prcies are listed with gratuity, but without tax. Theme park admission is required for all events. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
NEW Scotland, Land of Food and Drink
2013: 9/28, $95 or $115
NEW Spirits Confidential
2013: 11/1, $80 or $95
NEW Parisian Breakfast
2013: Saturdays, $37
NEW Hibachi Experience
2013: 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, $120
Party for the Senses-Held in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, this elegant party is perfect for foodies. Sample great food from famous chefs, 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.
General admission is $145, a main floor reserved table is $180, and a reserved table in the premium Wine View Lounge is $285. Reserved seats include a specialty cocktail and admission at 7:15.
2013: 10/5, 12, 19, 26, 11/2. 7:30-10:00 pm
Mixology Series: Taste, Shake and Indulge Like the French
2013: Saturdays, $65
Mexico Tequila Pairing Luncheon at La Hacienda de San Angel: Learn about tequila and other spirits and how to pair them with Mexican regional cuisines.
2013: No date or price announced yet.
Cheese Seminars at the Festival Center: Learn about cheese from experts and other industry professionals. The featured cheese will be paired with selected wines and introduced by a knowledgeable wine representative.
9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/19)
2013: Saturdays, 10:30-11:45 am. Cost is $80.
Epcot Wine Schools- This school at the World Showplace teaches how to taste several regional wines, and concludes with a celebratory reception and certificate of completion.
9/29 - TBA
10/27 - TBA
11/3 - TBA
2013: Select Sundays 1:00-3:00 pm (light reception 3:00-4:00 pm). Cost is $135.
Sweet Sundays at Festival Welcome Center: A pastry chef or baker demonstrates 3 signature desserts and serves them. Each event includes a warm and intimate breakfast buffet complete with champagne.
2013: Sundays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. Cost is $99.
Kitchen Memories: Celebrity chefs host this event, demonstrating how to prepare an appetizer, main course and a dessert. A selection of wines will be paired for each course by a winery representative.
Cost is $110-$170
2013: Fridays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Festival Welcome Center
3D Disney's Dessert Discovery at World ShowPlace Pavilion: This is a dessert lover's dream. You can sample a variety of desserts and cordials. You will also enjoy VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Cost is $55. VIP seats are available for $85 (includes private table, early entry, specialty dessert, specialty beverage)
2013: 10/4, 10/11, 10/25
The Discovery of Chocolate at Festival Welcome Center: Sample chocolate, learn from the experts and enjoy wine pairings
10/13: Sarah Kosikowski hosted by Valrhona
10/27: Lauren Deitsch hosted by Lake Champlain Chocolates
2013: Sundays from 2:45 - 4:15 pm. Cost is $75.
Food and Wine Pairings: You will learn about 3 regional wines with 3 tasting size portions of cuisines from select Epcot restaurants. The themes will vary according to location. Featured wineries and menu selections change daily.
Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco: Tuesdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Tokyo Dining in Japan: Wednesdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
2013: Cost is $55.
There will also be daily culinary demonstrations ($14), Mixology Seminars ($15), and Wine, Beer and Spirit Seminars ($14).
The Signature Dinner is a meal with wine pairings. A Host Chef teams with a Representative from one of the hosting wineries who will present the dinner's wine. Prices are listed per person, plus tax, gratuity included. Theme park admission is not required, except for The Hollywood Brown Derby and The Radeberger Beer Dinner.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 9/27/12, Dee Foundoukis and the Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 10/2 and 10/4/12, Cat Cora, 8:00PM, $170
- Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/1/12, Craig Schleider, 6:30PM, $160
- The Dining Room – Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe: 10/2/12, Chris Albano, 6:00PM, $100
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant: 10/2/12, Kevin Dundon, 6:00PM, $120
- Fulton's Crab House: 10/9/12, Mark Boor, 6:30PM, $100
- Portobello Yacht Club: 11/11/12, Tony Mantuano, 6:30PM, $125
- Jiko - The Cooking Place: 10/12/12, Jonathon P. O'Brien, 6:00PM, $195
- California Grill: 10/18/12, Brian Piasecki, 6:00PM, $250
- Citricos: 10/19/12, Philip Ponticelli with wines from Lasseter Family Winery. John and Nancy Lasseter will be in attendance as well. 12:30PM, $130
- Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/25/12, Craig Schleider, 6:30PM, $160
- The Wave…of American Flavors: 10/25/12, Frank Brough, 6:30PM, $160
- Yachtsman Steakhouse LUNCH: 10/27/12, Anthony R. De Luca, 12:00PM, $160
- Victoria & Albert's: 10/28/12, Chef Scott Hunnel, 6:30PM, $495
- Flying Fish Cafe: 11/1/12 Tim Keating, 6:00PM, $185
- Bongos Cuban Cafe: 11/7/12, 6:00PM, $100
- California Grill: 11/8/12, Brian Piasecki, 6:00PM, $250
- The Radeberger Beer Dinner, 11/9/12, Jens Dahlmann and Chefs of Epcot, 6:00PM, $155
- back to top -
- VIDEO: New Starbucks at Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom - Visit http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2013/06/18/starbucks-opens-at-the-magic-kingdom/ to learn more about the new Starbucks at Main Street Bakery in Magic Kingdom.
- Blog - Starbucks opens at the Magic Kingdom!
- Menu updated for the reopening of the Main Street Bakery - The Main Street Bakery is re-opening as the park's first Starbucks location.
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - 7in7: Polynesian - 06/11/13 - For more episodes of The DIS Unplugged visit http://www.disunplugged.com/
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - 7in7: Contemporary - 06/11/13 - For more episodes of The DIS Unplugged visit http://www.disunplugged.com/
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a room by June 19 - Annual passholders can save up to 35% when booking a Room Only reservation at select Walt Disney World hotels. Discount is valid for travel between 6/4/13 - 8/15/13.
- VIDEO: Disney's All Star Music Resort - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-resorts/all-star-music-resort/ for more information on Disney's All Star Music Resort.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub plans Great Irish Hooley Festival - "Hooley" is Irish slang for party or celebration. There will be six top Irish bands playing traditional and rock tunes, as well as food, drink and dancing.
- Blog - Monsters University Homecoming at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Details on 4th of July at Walt Disney World - Fireworks specials will be held at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot.
- Limited Time Magic: The Lone Ranger, Graduation Ear Hats and Independence Week - An extended sneak peek of The Lone Ranger will be shown, graduation ear hats are available and there will be a special fireworks show for the week leading up to 4th of July!
- Reservations for Dining Experiences at Food & Wine Festival open August 13 - Phone lines open bright and early at 7:00am EST for guests to make reservations for the Dining Experiences at Epcot's Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - The Heat is On - Tips for Staying Cool in the Theme Parks
- Blog - Wilderness Explorers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Registration for the Princess 1/2 Marathon opens today - This race is held in February and celebrates women's health and fitness.
- Walt Disney World annual passholders save on water park admission all summer! - All summer long, Annual Passholders can save $4 on adult tickets and $3 off child tickets to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon and Disney's Blizzard Beach water parks.
- L'Artisan des Glaces opens in France pavilion - L'Artisan des Glaces, the new Artisan Ice Cream and Sorbet shop, has opened in the former location of the pavilion's bakery.
- VIDEO: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Overview - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/csprings.htm for more information on Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
- VIDEO: Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground Overview - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/ for more information on the Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
- Epcot's Sounds Like Summer concert series begins tomorrow - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, Bon Jovi and many more during select nights from June 9 - July 27.
- Limited Time Magic: Celebrate Homecoming with Monsters University - Celebrate Monsters University Homecoming each evening at Disney's Hollywood Studios! A DJ, the "Monster of Scaremonies," will play music and lead activities for the crowd.
- VIDEO: How To Cookout With The DIS Team - Visit http://www.disunplugged.com for more episodes of the DIS Unplugged.
- Car Masters Weekend coming up June 15-16 - There will be meet and greets with Lightning, Mater and Finn McMissile; 150 classic cars; autograph sessions with Chip Foose; exclusive merchandise; a Cars movie marathon and more!
- New interactive pirate game opens at Magic Kingdom - A Pirate's Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas is an interactive game in which guests will use pirate maps and "magic talismans" as they compete to become members of Captain Jack's pirate crew.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Main Entrance - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Blog - Expo Dream Store & Silent Auction Return to Disney’s D23 Expo
- End Zone Food Court at All-Star Sports closed 8/4 - 12/20/2013 - End Zone Food Court will be closed 8/4/2013 - 12/20/2013. There will be transportation from the porte cochere to All Star Music or All Star Movies to dine in the Intermission Food Court or World Premier Food Court. The Arcade will be closed 8/4/2013 - 12/20/2013. It is being used as a temporary Food Court with "Grab & Go" items.
- Limited Time Magic: The Citizens of Main Street perform a summer trolley show - The Citizens of Main Street U.S.A. are celebrating summer with an old-fashioned trolley show.
- South African Winemakers Tour to be held at Jiko - Tables in Wonderland presents the South African Winemakers Tour on June 13.
- Annual Passholders receive a gift pack when booking Adventures by Disney - When Walt Disney World and Disneyland Annual Passholders book a 2014 Adventures by Disney vacation by 8/23/13, they will receive a special ABD gift pack!
- Price increase for Walt Disney World tickets - Pricing has been updated for all Walt Disney World ticket options.
- Blog - A Rainbow of Colorful Merchandise at Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Lobby - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- 7 in 7 Blogs: All Star Music Resort - This week we feature Disney’s All Star Music and Disney’s All Star Sports Resort as part of our Seven Disney World Resorts in Seven Days.
- DIS Unplugged Podcast – 05/28/13 – Orlando Show - In this week’s show, Pete, Dustin, Shaun and Craig record the News, Housekeeping, & Rapidfire segment from a Grand Villa at Disney’s Aulani Resort & Spa! As part of our “7 in 7: Seven Disney World Resorts in Seven Days”, we discuss Disney’s All Star Music and Disney’s All Star Sports Resort. All this and more in this week’s edition of The DIS Unplugged!
- Blog - Monsters University Merchandise Scares Up Fun at Disney Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach Sunset - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Lagoon Walking Path - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Aulani - Aulani Beach - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Aulani.
- Limited Time Magic: Monstrous Summer wake-up call and Celebrate the Magic summer edition - Have Mike Wazowski wake you up in the morning so you can head out to the parks to enjoy the summer edition of Celebrate the Magic.
- Blog - A Monstrous 24-Hour "All-Nighter" at Magic Kingdom
- VIDEO: DIS Unplugged - Live From Aulani - 05/21/13 - Follow along with us as we go beyond the parks!
- Blog - 7 in 7: Art of Animation Resort
- VIDEO: Disney Beyond The Parks - Producing the Aulani Live Show - Visit http://www.wdwinfo.com/beyondtheparks/#hawaii to view the full DIS Unplugged show from Aulani in Hawaii. For the latest updates on our trip to Aulani and Hawaii, visit http://new.livestream.com/TheDIS/aulani Join the DIS Team as we explore Disney beyond the parks, starting with Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii!
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Blog - Help! A Walt Disney World Vet’s First Time at Disneyland – Part 5
- Livestream coverage of Star Wars Weekends events - Photos and video of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Schedule of artists for the Eat to the Beat concerts - As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can "Eat to the Beat!"
- Festival of the Masters dates released for November 2013 - This art festival will be held at Downtown Disney November 8-10, 2013.
- Blog - FIRST LOOK: Disney's MyMagic+ MagicBand - The DIS got a first look at Disney's new MagicBands which are part of their MyMagic+ rollout! Take a look at the photos of the MagicBand and a brief review of what we thought about wearing them...
- Blog - Summer Dooney & Bourke Release Update
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sunset Boulevard - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Free admission to Blizzard Beach for Annual Passholders today! - Today, May 16, Annual Passholders will get complimentary admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park after 2:00 pm. Complimentary refreshments and giveaways will take place at Lottawatta Lodge.
- Blog - Moving the Needle at the Orlando Theme Parks
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace - With our "Disney Park Bench" series, we're giving you a 5-minute break to relax with the sights and sounds of Walt Disney World.
- Adventurers Outpost meet and greet location opens at Animal Kingdom - The new indoor meet and greet location for Mickey and Minnie is now open in Discovery Island.
- November 2013 Disney World park hours added
- Details released for 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival - A Scotland marketplace will be added. Dates for the Party for the Senses, as well as a partial schedule for the Eat to the Beat concerts also released.
- California Grill to debut new beverage menu
- SeaWorld pays first quarterly dividend
- SeaWorld presents Summer Nights celebration
- New sail dates added for the Disney Magic
- Rumor: Star Wars Land coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios?
- Disney plans maintenance for their reservation systems
- Changes to sail dates for the Disney Magic
- Disney Cruise Line holds first AquaDucky fundraiser
- Price increase for SeaWorld Orlando
- Hiring event planned for SeaWorld's Orlando parks
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 8:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom