Epcot Food and Wine Festival
September 27 - November 11, 2013
- 2013 Photos
- 2013 Festival map
- 2013 Food and Wine Festival Menu Items
- Festival highlights
- Welcome Center
- Eat to the Beat Concert schedule
- Dining Experiences
- Signature Dinners
2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Overview
The event is once again sponsored by Chase, who offers the Disney Rewards Visa Card and Disney Visa Debit Card. Cardholders will have access to the Chase Lounge at the Festival, located on the third floor of the American Pavilion. Complimentary beverages will be served and electronic charging stations will be available daily from 11:00am - park closing.
Celebrating its 18th year, the 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will be held from September 27 - November 11. Your Epcot admission is all that’s needed to participate in this popular venue!
The Festival Welcome Center features a Wine Shop where you can purchase your favorite selection as well as other event souvenirs.
There are marketplaces featuring food, wine and beer. The appetizer-sized portions usually range in price from $4.00 - $8.00 (drinks range from $3-$6) and provide the perfect opportunity to try the traditional cuisine from around the world.
This year's International Food and Wine Festival will play host to seminars, tasting events and sumptuous dinners overseen by top Disney Chefs as well as renowned guest Chefs.
New at Epcot Food and Wine Festival in 2013!
- Scotland will make its marketplace debut with beers, meads and Scotch. Officials from Scotland contacted Disney about participating after the popularity of the film, Brave. The featured cocktail will be Rusty Nail, a popular whisky martini made of Scotch and Drambuie.
- Brazil returns after taking a year off - an all-new menu will be served.
- Terra - an all-vegan marketplace returns!
- Hawaii returns with the Kalua Pork Slider.
- Celebrity chefs will be attendance: Warren Brown, Paula DaSilva, Gale Gand, Jamie Deen, Robert Irvine, DeanMax, Rock Harper, Jeff Anderson, Art Smith, Buddy Valastro, Allen Susser, "Cake Boy" Eric Lanlard, Duskie Estes and John Stewart, Donald Link, Bryan Voltaggio and Emily Ellyn.
Tip: Purchase a Food & Wine Festival gift card to pay your way around the World Showcase. It's much easier than trying to dig for cash or credit cards as you go from location to location.
**All celebrity guests, events and dinners are subject to change without notice.
Tip: Get a map when you enter the park and circle the items and locations that you definitely want to try. It will help you pace yourself so you don't fill up at the first few stands.
Prices of the menu samples usually range from $4.00 - $8.00.
- American Adventure Coffee Cart
- Shakin' Jamaican Coffee - made with Kahlua, Vanilla and Caramel. Served hot or frozen.
- Berbere Style Beef with Onions, Jalapenos, Tomato, Okra and Pap; Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket; Man Vintners Chenin Blanc; The Wolftrap Red (Syrah, Mourvedre, Viognier); Porcupine Ridge Syrah
- Beef Empanda; Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree; Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut; Kaiken Cabernet Sauvignon; Terrazas Reserva Torrontes; Terrazas Reserva Malbec; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Garlic Shrimp with Roasted Tomatoes, Lemon Myrtle and Rapini; Grilled Lamp Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies; Pavlova (Crispy Meringue Shell with Fresh Driscoll's Berries and Vanilla Custard); Rosemount Estate Pinot Grigio; Wolf Blass Gold Label Chardonnay; Rosemont Estate Merlot; Penfolds Bin 8 Cabernet Shiraz; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Potato and Leek Waffle with Braised Beef; Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream; Belgain Waffle with Berry Compote featuring Driscoll's Berries and Whipped Cream; Hoegaarden; Stella Artois; Leffe Blonde; Leffe Brune; Chilled Coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur; Belgian Beer Flight:Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde, Leffe Brune; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Brewer's Collection
- Schofferhofer Grapefruit; Altenmunster Oktoberfest; Warsteiner Premium Verum; Warsteiner Premium Dunkel; Radeberger Pilsner; BraufactuM Palor; BraufactuM Roog Smoked Wheat Beer; BraufactuM Darkon; Beer Flight 1: Schofferhofer Grapefruit, Altenmunster Oktoberfest, Warsteiner Premium Verum, Warsteiner Premium Dunkel; Beer Flight 2: Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Palor, BraufactuM Roog Smoked Wheat Beer, BraufactuM Darkon
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup; Seared Rainbow Trout with Bacon, Frisee and Maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette; "Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce; La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine; La Face Neige Sparkling; Moosehead Lager; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Almond Crusted Blue Cheese Souffle with Fig Jam; Artisan Cheese Selection: Flagship Reserve Cheddar, La Bonne Vie Triple Creme Brie, Wijngaard; Goats Gouda; Once Upon a Vine's The Lost Slipper Sauvignon Blanc; Once Upon a Vine's The Fairest Chardonnay; Once Upon a Vine's The Big Bad Red Blend; Once Upon a Vine's A Charming Pinot
- Mongolian Beef in a Steamed Bun; Black Pepper Shrimp with Sichuan Noodles; Chicken Potstickers; Silky Spun Ice with Toppings (three flavors: coconut, strawberry, chocolate); Tsing Tao Beer; Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling; Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah; Kung Fu Punch with Vodka; Happy Lychee with Vodka; Lychee Aerated Water
- Craft Beers
- Dogfish Head Brewery, Namaste; Abita Brewing Company, Fall Fest; Leinenkugel’s® Seasonal Shandy, (Summer Shandy/Orange Shandy); Florida Beer Company, Devil’s Triangle; New Belgium Brewing Company, Fat Tire; Widmer Brothers Brewing, Alchemy Ale; Red Hook, Audible Ale; Sierra Nevada, Torpedo® Extra IPA; Beer Flight 1: Dogfish Head Brewery Namaste, Abita Brewing Company Fall Fest, Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy, Florida Beer Company Devil’s Triangle; Beer Flight 2: New Belgium Brewing Company Fat Tire, Widmer Brother s Brewing Alchemy Ale, Red Hook Audible Ale, Sierra Nevada Torpedo
- Desserts and Champagne
- Chocolate Orange Cupcake; Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake; Morello Cherry Pistachio Mousse; Dessert Trio; Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashell Truffles, Frozen S'mores; Pyramid Weiss Cream Beer; Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial; Moët & Chandon Impérial; Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rose; Nicolas Feuillatte Rose; Dasani Water
- Florida Local
- Florida Grass Fed Beef Slider with Monterey Jack and Sweet & Hot Pickles; Florida Shrimp Ceviche with Fire Roasted Vegetables and Micro Cilantro; Cigar City Brewing Florida Cracker Belgian-style White Ale; Orlando Brewing, Sun Shade Organic Pale Ale; Florida Orange Groves, Hurricane Class 5 White Sangria; Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine
- Escargots Persillade en Brioche (Garlic and Parsley Snails in Brioche); Boeuf Bourguignon (braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes); Creme Brulee au Chocolate au Lait (Chocolate Milk Crème Brulee topped with Caramelized Sugar); Beer Kronenbourg Blanc; Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Cote Blanche; Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Chateau Bonnet; Sparkling Pomegranate Kir; Eifel Sour Cosmo Slush; Dasani Water
- Schinken Nudel (Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese); Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll; Apple Strudel with Werther's Original Karamel and Vanilla Sauce; Altenmunster Oktoberfest; Braufactum Darkon; J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfurstlay Riesling Kabinett; Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spatlese; J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfurstlay Riesling Auslese; Weingut Pitthan Dornfelder Dry Barrique Style; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Taste of Greece: Grilled & Marinated Calamari, Hitipiti, Eggplant Dip, Olives and Pita Bread; Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey; Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce; Spanakopita; Dannon Oikos® Light & Fit Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cups; Domaine Skouras Moscofilero; Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri; Alpha Estate Axia Syrah; Ouzo by Metaxa; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise; Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Lotus Root Chips; Kona Brewing Company's Big Wave Golden Ale; Kona Brewing Company Pipeline Porter; Lucien Albrecht Gewurztraminer Reserve; Aulani Sunrise featuring Ocean Vodka; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Hops and Barley
- Lobster Roll with Lemon Herb Mayonnaise; Grilled Lobster Tail with Garlic Herb Butter, New England Clam Chowder with a side of Tabasco; Craisin Bread Pudding with Grand Marnier Anglaise; Samuel Adams Boston Lager; Samuel Adams Octoberfest; Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat; Rogue Chocolate Stout; Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvee; Beer Flight 1: Samuel Adams Boston Lagar, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat, Rogue Chocolate Stout
- Lobster and Seafood Fisherman's Pie; Kerrygold Cheese Selection: Reserve Cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout, Skellig; Warm Chocolate Pudding with Bailey's Custard; Guinness Draught; Bunratty Meade Honey Wine; Bunratty Potcheen Chilled Irish Coffee; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Ravioli Di Formaggia all'Emiliana (Baked Cheese Ravioli with Creamy Beef Bolognese Sauce, Parmesean Cheese, and Melted Mozzarella); Salsiccia e "Papacelli" Napoletani (Sweet Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions on Ciaibatta Bread); Cannoli al Cioccolato (Chocolate-Covered Cannoli filled with Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Fruit); Moretti Beer; Moretti La Rosa; Prosecco; Pinot Grigio Placido; Chianti Placido; Italian Margherita; Dasani Water
- Spicy Hand Roll (Tuna & Salmon with Chili Pepper, Soy Sauce & Sesame Oil Topped with Kazan Volcano Sauce); California Roll (Avocado, Cucumber, Crab, Mayonnaise, Smelt Roe Rolled in Sushi Rice and Seaweed); Teriyaki Chicken Hand Roll; Youki Tofu topped with Miso Sauce, Edamame and Served with Grilled Vegetables; Sapporo Draft Beer; Sake: Junmai Ginjo; Green Tea Colada
- Kefta Pocket (Ground Seasoned Beef in a Pita Pocket); Harissa Chicken Roll; Baklava; Casa Beer; Ksar White; Sangria, Mimosa Royale, Dasani Water
- New Zealand
- Gratinated Green Lip Mussels with Garlic and Herbs; Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney; Venison Sausage with Pickled Mushrooms, Baby Arugula and Black Currant Reduction; Kim Crawford Pinot Grigio, Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Kim Crawford Un-Oaked Chardonnay, Kim Crawford Pinot Noir, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogies with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream; Zapiekanki (Toasted Mushroom, Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bread with House-Made Ketchup); Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer; Temptation Zinfandel; Frozen Szarlotka (apple pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka; Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- Refreshment Port
- Dole Pineapple Fritters, Fried Shrimp with Dole Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce; Fried Chicken Chunks with Dole Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce; Orange Dole Whip; Orange Dole Whip with Creme de Cacao White; Dragon Berry Colada featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- Seared Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree, Watercress and Malt Vinaigrette; Vegetarian Haggis with Neeps and Tatties-Griddled Vegetable Cake with Rutabaga and Mashed Potatoes; Scottish Banoffee Tart with Bananas, Scottish Whisky Toffee, Walkers Shortbread Crumbles and Sweet Cream; Innis & Gunn Original; Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich 12 year; Glenfiddich Scotch Flight (12, 15 and 18 year)
- Lemongrass Chicken Curry with Coconut and Jasmine Rice; Seared Mahi Mahi with Jasmine Rice and "Singa" Sauce; Tiger Beer; Marqués de Cáceres Satinela; Singapore Sling featuring Hendrick's Gin and Cherry Herring (garnished with Cherry Man Farm-to-Market All-Natural maraschino cherry); Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch; Minute Maid Light Lemonade; Dasani Water
- South Korea
- Kimchi Dog with Spicy Mustard Sauce; Lettuce Wrap with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw; Bohae Black Raspberry Wine - Bokbunjajoo; Jinro Chamisul Soju; Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chaisul Soju
- Trick'n Chick'n Curry with Basmati Rice featuring Gardein Chick'n Breast; Chili Colorado with House-Made Chips & Cashew Cheese, featuring Gardein Beefless Tips; Chocolate Cake with Coconut Mousse and Passion Fruit Sauce, Fresh Watermelon Juice, Napa Smith Organic IPA, The Vegan Vine Chardonnay, The Vegan Vine Red Blend, Honest Kids' Super Fruit Punch, Minute Maid Light Lemonade, Dasani Water
The Welcome Center is located in Future World East between Mission: SPACE and Universe of Energy. Open daily from 9:00 am - park close. At the Festival Center, stop by the Information Desk from 9:00 am - 7:30 pm to get any of your Food & Wine Festival questions answered. Guests can also get their Marketplace Festival Passport Completion Stamp here.
- Merchandise Shops -
- Pick up Festival logo merchandise at the Stockpot Shop, such as pins, shirts, hats, aprons, kitchenware and artwork.
- At the Festival Center Wine Shop, browse through hundreds of wines that have been showcased at the Festival.
- Wine/Beverage seminars: Learn tips from a wine or beverage expert and sample the selections. Daily at 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 pm. Cost is $14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Culinary demonstrations: These 45-minute demonstrations will give you tips and samples from chefs and beverage professionals. Mon-Sat at 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00 pm, Sundays at 1:00 and 5:00pm. Cost is $14, tax included. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- Mixology Seminars: Learn how to prepare both trendy and classic cocktails from a professional mixologist. Daily at 6:00 pm. Cost is $15. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
- The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar, hosted by Ghirardelli Chocolate Company. Chocolate sculptures will be on display from the Walt Disney World Resort Pastry chefs. Sample chocolate, purchase drinking chocolate, select a wine and chocolate pairing and shop for Ghirardelli chocolates. Daily from 9:00am - park close.
- Authentic Taste Seminars: 30 minute seminars discussing the origins of pure ingredients. Fridays-Sundays at 12:15, 2:00, 4:00 and 6:00pm.
- Book Signings and Meet & Greets: Meet authors and other personalities speaking at the Festival. There will be the opportunity for you to get your purchased books and merchandise items autographed. Check daily schedules.
- Bottle Signings: Meet the winemakers and get your purchased bottle of wine autographed. Check daily schedules.
- back to top -
As with all Disney events, themed entertainment is part of the festivities. Visitors to the Food and Wine Festival can “Eat to the Beat!”
The following line-up of performers is scheduled for the 2013 "Eat to the Beat" Concert Series:
09/27 - 09/29 - Starship (starring Mickey Thomas)
09/30 - 10/01 - Go-Go's
10/02 - 10/04 - Air Supply
10/05 - 10/06 - Sister Hazel
10/07 - 10/09 - Sugar Ray
10/10 - 10/11 - Edwin McCain
10/12 - 10/13 - Manhattan Transfer
10/14 - 10/15 - Wilson Phillips
10/16 - 10/17 - The Pointer Sisters
10/18 - 10/20 - Night Ranger
10/21 - 10/23 - Boyz II Men
10/24 - 10/25 - Survivor
10/26 - 10/27 - 38 Special
10/28 - 10/30 - Smash Mouth
10/31 - 11/01 - Spin Doctors
11/02 - 11/03 - Christopher Cross
11/09 - 11/11 - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Performances are at 5:30, 6:45 and 8:00 at the America Gardens Theater.
- back to top -
Reservations for these dining experiences are now open. Tables in Wonderland members will receive $2 off culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars and mixology seminars held on Mondays - Thursdays.
*All prcies are listed with gratuity, but without tax. Theme park admission is required for all events. Call 407-WDW-FEST to book.
NEW Scotland, Land of Food and Drink - In this program, experience Scotland's culture, food and entertainment. Tasting stations will allow guests to enjoy a multitude of authentic Scottish foods.
World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. 9/28/13, 7:30-10:00pm, $95, plus tax, gratuity included. For reserved seating - $115, plus tax, gratuity included.
NEW The Burns Supper - 100 guests will experience a six-course dinner with Chef Leonard Thomson. Classic Scottish fare will be paired with aged whisky. 10/24/13, 6:00-9:00pm, $125.
NEW Spirits Confidential - Food and cocktails are enjoyed while Master Distillers and Mixologists share stories. World ShowPlace Events Pavilion. 11/1/13, $80, plus tax, gratuity included. For reserved seating - $95, plus tax, gratuity included.
NEW Parisian Breakfast - Enjoy a French breakfast at Chefs de France. Mimosa, freshly made baguettes, brioches, croissants, coffee, tea, hot chocolate and orange juice. The baguettes are made from scratch at Les Halles Boulangeries Patisserie. 2013: Saturdays from 9:00-10:30am, $37, plus tax, gratuity included.
NEW Hibachi Experience - An interactive experience with six courses prepared at your table by Teppan Edo chefs, showcasing Japanese Teppan cooking techniques. Sake pairings will accompany each course. Teppan Edo. 2013: 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, $120, plus tax, gratuity included.
Party for the Senses-Held in the World ShowPlace Events Pavilion, this elegant party is perfect for foodies. Sample great food from famous chefs, 50 wines and beers and live entertainment.
General admission is $145, a main floor reserved table is $180, and a reserved table in the premium Wine View Lounge is $285. Reserved seats include a specialty cocktail and admission at 7:15.
2013: 10/5, 12, 19, 26, 11/2. 7:30-10:00 pm
Mixology Series: Taste, Shake and Indulge Like the French. Taste a sampling of Grand Marnier products, learn how to mix drinks and enjoy a scrumptious French dessert.
2013: Saturdays from 2:30-4:00pm, $65. Monsieur Paul, France at Epcot.
Mexico Tequila Pairing Luncheon at La Hacienda de San Angel: Learn about tequila and other spirits and how to pair them with Mexican regional cuisines.
2013: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 12:00pm - 1:30pm. Cost is $75.
Cheese Seminars at the Festival Center: Learn about cheese from experts and other industry professionals. The featured cheese will be paired with selected wines and introduced by a knowledgeable wine representative.
9/28 - Max McCalman featuring French Cheeses & Wines
10/5 - Max McCalman featuring United States Cheeses & Microbrews
10/12 - Erin Hedley featuring Spanish Cheeses & Wines
10/19 - Max McCalman featuring Italian Cheeses & Wines
10/26 - Max McCalman featuring Old World Cheeses & Wines
11/2 - David Gremmels featuring United States Cheeses & Wines
11/19 - Max McCalman featuring Mediterranean Cheeses & Wines
2013: Saturdays, 10:30-11:45 am. Cost is $80.
Epcot Wine Schools- This school at the World Showplace teaches how to taste several regional wines, and concludes with a celebratory reception and certificate of completion.
9/29 - Andrea Robinson M.S.
10/27 - Jim Bernau, Willamette Valley Vineyards
11/3 - Sharron McCarthy featuring wines from Castello Banfi
2013: Select Sundays 1:00-3:00 pm (light reception 3:00-4:00 pm). Cost is $135.
Sweet Sundays at Festival Welcome Center: A pastry chef or baker demonstrates 3 signature desserts and serves them. Each event includes a warm and intimate breakfast buffet complete with champagne.
9/29: Carla Hall, ABC's The CHEW, New York, NY
10/6: Warren Brown, CakeLove, Washington DC
10/13: Buddy Valastro, Carlo's Bakery, Hoboken, NJ
10/20: Gale Gand, TRU, Chicago, IL
10/27: Master Patissier Eric Lanlard, Cake Boy, London England
11/3: Erika Davis, Graycliff Chocolatier, Nassau Bahamas
11/10: Geraldine Randlesome, Geraldine's Creative Cutters, Richmond Hill, Ontario
2013: Sundays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm. Cost is $99.
Kitchen Memories: Celebrity chefs host this event, demonstrating how to prepare an appetizer, main course and a dessert. A selection of wines will be paired for each course by a winery representative.
9/27: Emily Ellyn, Emily Ellyn Productions, Orlando, FL
10/4: Andrew Zimmern, Bizarre Foods America, St. Louis Park, MN ($170)
10/11: Art Smith, Lyfe Kitchen, Chicago, IL
10/18: Duskie Estes & John Stewart, zazu restaurant + farm and Black Pig Meat Company, Sonoma, CA
10/25: Bryan Voltaggio, VOLT, Frederick, MD
11/1: Robert Irvine, Robert Irvine's Eat!, Hilton Head, SC ($170)
11/8: Ben Sargent, Author, Television Host, New York, NY
Cost is $110-$170
2013: Fridays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at the Festival Welcome Center
3D Disney's Dessert Discovery at World ShowPlace Pavilion: This is a dessert lover's dream. You can sample a variety of desserts and cordials. You will also enjoy VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
Cost is $55. Sweet Seats VIP seats are available for $90 (includes private table, early entry, specialty dessert, specialty beverage)
2013: 10/4, 10/11, 10/25 from 8:00-9:30pm
The Discovery of Chocolate at Festival Welcome Center: Sample chocolate, learn from the experts and enjoy wine or spirits pairings
9/29: Jacques Torres, Jacques Torres Chocolate, New York, NY
10/13: David Ramirez, David Ramirez Chocolates, Orlando, FL
10/27: Julian Rose, Moonstruck Chocolates, Portland, OR
2013: Sundays from 2:45 - 4:15 pm. Cost is $75.
Italian Food and Beer Pairing: Beers from Naples, Italy will be paired with authentic Italian dishes.
Via Napoli in Italy: Tuesdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
2013: Cost is $55.
Italian Food and Wine Pairing: Watch as chefs prepare southern-Italian dishes created to compliment a variety of Italian wines from the same region.
Via Napoli in Italy: Thursdays from 1:30 - 4:00pm
2013: Cost is $65.
Italian Regional Food & Wine Luncheon: The Italy Pavilion is proud to show off their new Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar with this new lunch event, pairing wines with their authentic Italian dishes.
2013: Wednesdays and Saturdays from 12:00 - 2:00 pm. Cost is $75.
White Truffle Lunch at Tutto Italia Ristorante: Enjoy five courses all featuring the white truffle from Alba, Italy. All courses will be paired with wines from Piedmont.
2013: 11/3 from 12:00-3:00 pm. Cost is $225.
French Regional Lunches: Lunches will be held at Monsieur Paul and will feature a new 4-course lunch every week. Prepared by the Monsieur Paul chefs, the lunches will be paired with wines and discussed by a visiting winery principle.
9/27 and 9/29 - Bordeaux region, Jorge R. Hernandez from the Andre Lurton Winery
10/4 and 10/6 - Champagne region, Wayne Ballard from the Nicolas Feuillate Winery
10/11 and 10/13 - Cotes du Rhone region, Lydia Tremble from the J.L. Colombo Winery
10/18 - Cotes du Rhone region, Jerry McVey from the Delas Winery
10/20 - Bordeaux region, Eve Bordarier from the Domaine Barons de Rothschild Winery
10/25 and 10/27 - Bordeaux region, Jacques de la Giraudiere from the Clarence Dillon Wines
11/1 and 11/3 - Champagne region, Wayne Ballard from the Nicolas Feuillate Winery
11/8 and 11/10 - South of France region, Laurent Sauvage from the Fortant Winery
2013: Fridays and Sundays from 12:00-3:30pm. Cost is $99.
Food and Wine Pairings: You will learn about 3 regional wines with 3 tasting size portions of cuisines from select Epcot restaurants. The themes will vary according to location. Featured wineries and menu selections change daily.
Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco: Tuesdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Tokyo Dining in Japan: Thursdays 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Cost is $55.
There will also be daily culinary demonstrations ($14), Mixology Seminars ($15), and Wine, Beer and Spirit Seminars ($14).
The Signature Dinner is a meal with wine pairings. A Host Chef teams with a Representative from one of the hosting wineries who will present the dinner's wine. Prices are listed per person, plus tax, gratuity included. Theme park admission is not required, except for The Hollywood Brown Derby and The Radeberger Beer Dinner.
- The Chocolate Dinner, World ShowPlace at Epcot: 9/27/13, Dale Reynolds, 6:00PM, $160
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 9/27/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Artist's Point: 9/28/13, Marco Chaves, 8:00PM, $140
- Raglan Road Irish Pub: 10/3/13, Kevin Dundon, 6:30PM, $155
- Jiko-The Cooking Place: 10/3/13, Jon O'Brien, 6:00PM, $195
- The Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/3/13, Craig Schleider and the Brown Derby Chefs, 6:00PM, $165
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 11/4/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Le Cellier Steakhouse: 10/8/13, Al Youngman, 11:30PM, $90
- Fulton's Crab House: 10/18/12, Mark Boor, 6:00PM, $100
- The Hollywood Brown Derby: 10/10/13, Craig Schleider and The Brown Derby Chefs, 6:00PM, $165
- The Flying Fish Cafe: 10/10/13, Tim Keating, 6:00PM, $185
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora: 10/11/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Yachtsman Steakhouse LUNCH: 10/12/13, Anthony R. De Luca, Daniel Sicilia and Deran Lanpher, 12:00PM, $160
- Victoria & Albert's: 10/16/13, Chef Scott Hunnel, 6:00PM, $525
- Wolfgang Puck Dining Room: 11/16/13, Tony Fraske, 6:30PM, $110
- The Wave...of American Flavors: 10/17/13, Frank Brough, 6:30PM, $160
- Citricos: 10/18/13, Phillip Ponticelli, 6:00PM, $140
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora, 10/18/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- The Beer Dinner, World ShowPlace at Epcot, 10/18/13, Jens Dahlmann, 6:00PM, $125
- Portobello, 10/24/13, Tony Mantuano, 6:30PM, $95
- The Burns Supper, World ShowPlace at Epcot, 10/24/13, Leonard Thomson, 6:00PM, $125
- The Hollywood Brown Derby, 10/24/13, Craig Schleider and The Brown Derby Chefs, 6:00PM, $165
- Jiko-The Cooking Place, 10/24/13, Jon O'Brien, 6:30PM, $195
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora, 10/25/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- Victoria & Albert's, 10/27/13, Scott Hunnel, 6:00PM, $525
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora, 11/1/13, The Kouzzina Chefs, 8:00PM, $160
- California Grill, 10/18/13, Brian Piasecki, 6:30PM, $260
- Narcoossee's LUNCH, 11/9/13, Dennis Thompson, 12:00PM, $140
- back to top -
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival by the Numbers:
- More than 300 national and international wines
- A record 46 days long
- More than 76 kinds of international foods, each appetizer-sized portion priced $3-$8
- 160 of America’s most celebrated chefs and Walt Disney World chefs
- More than 300 wine and beer seminars
- More than 1,200 fireworks exploding each night over World Showcase Lagoon in “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth”
- 138 Eat to the Beat! concerts performed
- 33,000 bottles of wine and champagne
- 1.5 million sumptuous samplings throughout the festival
- 600 items tasted during VIP Chef Tours
- 300,000 wine servings
- 360,000 servings of beer
- 100,000 desserts
- More than 500 pounds of watermelon to be tasted at the 3D Disney’s Dessert Discovery parties.
- More than 5,000 pounds of lobster for Linda Bean’s Perfect Maine Lobster Rolls and Linda Bean’s Lobster Claw Cuddlers at the Hops & Barley marketplace plus Lobster and Scallop Fisherman’s Pie at the Ireland marketplace.
- Beaches and Cream will begin accepting reservations December 18 - This small soda fountain restaurant serves burgers, sandwiches and their signature ice cream desserts.
- Limited Time Magic: Secret Santa Week - Visit the Town Square Christmas Tree on Main Street and see Duffy in his Christmas outfit. Other Disney characters will be located around the park. Get a special decorated keepsake card from each one as a souvenir.
- Limited Time Magic: Tour the Magic Kingdom with Phil Holmes - 25 lucky guests will get to tour the park with current Vice President Phil Holmes.
- Blog - Best Places to View EPCOT’s Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- VIDEO: Holiday Storytellers - The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs - New to Holidays Around The World 2013 at Epcot in 2013 are the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs. The Canadian Holiday Voyageurs play multiple sets each day filled with Christmas songs done the Canadian way on the Mill Stage.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Jonathan Groff from FROZEN
- Guests at All Star Resorts will no longer receive Key to the World cards - As of 12/2/13, guests at All Star Sports Resort will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in. This will begin at All Star Music on 12/4/13 and at All Star Movies on 12/6/13. This system is already in place at Pop Century.
- VIDEO: it's a small world Holiday Full POV Ride-Through - The happiest cruise that ever sailed gets even merrier for the holidays. it's a small world, the 1964 World's Fair attraction that came to Disneyland in 1966, gets a full overlay for the holiday season including decorations and a new soundtrack!
- Atlanta Braves spring training tickets now on sale - The Atlanta Braves return to ESPN Wide World of Sports for their annual spring training. Tickets are first come/first served and the games take place at Champion Stadium.
- Blog - Give Kids the World Village and Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- VIDEO: Gran Fiesta Tour POV Ride-Through - Donald Duck disappears on his way to a Three Caballeros performance in Mexico City and his friends, José Carioca and Panchito Pistoles, set out to search for him.
- Blog - Brewing Now: Joffrey’s Disney Parks Collection of Coffees
- Blog - A Brit’s Perspective – Visiting the UK in Orlando
- Specialty food and drink offered for holidays at Epcot - New this holiday season, each country will be serving a specialty food and drink.
- New bus loop at Magic Kingdom open - In addition to regular single stops, there are several double stops that will accommodate two regular buses or one of the new articulated buses.
- Limited Time Magic: Donate a Duffy the Disney Bear to Toys for Tots - Visit the Once Upon a Toy store or the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and with every $5 purchase, Disney will donate a Duffy the Disney Bear toy to Toys for Tots.
- Limited Time Magic: Jolly Year of the Ear - Celebrate the season in style with Santa Mickey and Minnie Santa ear hats - only available for a short time at the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Times and dates for Epcot holiday storytellers - Each country has its own special theme that highlights its culture. Storytellers will delight you with tales of their heritage and how the holidays are celebrated in their homeland.
- VIDEO: "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen in Celebrate the Magic - This holiday season, "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is featured in Celebrate the Magic, the nighttime projection show on Cinderella Castle.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Plaza - Cinderella Castle November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Happy Thanksgiving from the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street U.S.A. Bridge - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Blog - Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom: Turnstile-Free!
- New holiday entertainment for the Canada pavilion at Epcot - Follow the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs on a musical tour to discover the country's holiday customs.
- Blog - Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights 101
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Disney Vacation Club members offered event at Splitsville Luxury Lanes - On December 2 and 9 from 5-6:45pm, the experience will include bowling, shoe rental, a shared appetizer, an entree (or kids' meal), a signature beverage and a special DVC gift.
- Several rehabs added for early 2014 - The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Festival of the Lion King, Kali River Rapids, and the Studio Backlot Tour have all been added to the rehab list.
- Aulani named Best for Families by Fodor's Travel - Aulani was recently named "Best for Families" by Fodor's Travel in their "Top 10 Hawaiian Resorts for 2013" list.
- Blog - Review: “Frozen”
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A. - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Main Street Train Station - Main Street U.S.A., November 11, 2013 - Night
- Limited Time Magic: Thanksgiving Treats Available - Special treats will be available at various locations in the theme parks.
- New Year's Eve dining info for Swan and Dolphin Hotels - The restaurants of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be offering special New Year's Eve menus.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save up to 37% at select hotels - Discount is valid for travel between 1/4/14-3/18/14, 3/14/14-3/29/14, 1/19/14-3/13/14 and 3/30/14-4/12/14.
- Blog - Why I’m excited to take my baby on a Disney Cruise!
- Limited Time Magic: Jingle Cruise poster giveaway - Celebrate the Jingle Cruise at Magic Kingdom and Disneyland Park with a complimentary mini poster while supplies last.
- Several rehabs scheduled for the Magic Kingdom - Among the closings are The Plaza Restaurant, Pinocchio Village Haus, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover, Barnstormer, and the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- Blog - Disney’s Newest Animated Feature “Frozen” Flurries Into Theme Parks On Both Coasts
- The Comedy Warehouse Holiday Special to return? - Rumors are that the popular holiday version of The Comedy Warehouse will be returning to Hollywood Studios this year.
- Blog - EXCLUSIVE: Nikon becomes the Official Camera of Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- VIDEO: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2013 - What happens when you combine one 30,000 pound, 65 foot tree, one 40 foot star, 5500 twinkling lights, 430 feet of garland, 325 ornaments, 275 feet of strung popcorn, 400 flickering candles, 135 candy canes, 100 gingerbread cookies and the Disney Characters? Why, you have the perfect recipe for Christmas at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Photography - Creative photos from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Christmas dining options for Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Christmas menus.
- Thanksgiving dining options at Walt Disney World - All restaurants on property will be open as normal, but some are serving special Thanksgiving menus.
- New looks available for the holidays at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Now through 1/3/14, little girls can choose from a Frozen Package or a Holiday Minnie Package.
- Santa Claus comes to Downtown Disney - At the Marketplace, you'll find Santa Claus waiting to greet you at his chalet in front of the World of Disney store.
- VIDEO: Josh Gad - Voice of Olaf in "Frozen" - Interview - Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in "Frozen" and "World of Color - Winter Dreams" and Tony Award nominee for "The Book of Mormon", takes a few minutes to talk about how important it was to work on a Disney film that led to a theme park experience and the music behind it all.
- All guests at Pop Century will now use MagicBands - As of 11/14/13, guests at Pop Century will no longer receive a Key to the World card. All information for the resort and parks will be on the Magic Band you receive when you check in.
- Heart is the third musical group to cancel SeaWorld performance
- Willie Nelson backs out of SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ event
- Disney obtains distrbution rights to future Indiana Jones films
- Family sues Disney when woman dies from complications after a fall
- Disney's PhotoPass+ changing to Memory Maker
- WestJet debuts Sorcerer Mickey plane
- Seaworld Orlando's Shamu show closes for 3 months
- Barenaked Ladies cancels SeaWorld concert due to animal rights issue
- 12-year-old girl protests SeaWorld parade float
- SeaWorld plans several events for early 2014
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|8:00 - 11:00
9:00 - 9:30
11:00 - 9:30
9:00 - 8:00
9:00 - 5:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Animal Kingdom
Extra Magic Hour Evening: Magic Kingdom