Disney World Ride Lengths
First, these ride times don't include pre-shows which will add a few minutes. In the case of Soarin', Space Mountain, Splash Mountain or Star Tours, it doesn't factor in the 10 mile walks to actually get on the rides. That's an exaggeration, but it can be a hike. These are the times from when you're seated, buckled or harnessed in. In the case of the Circle-Vision movies, it's how long you're going to stand.
Picking the wrong ride at Walt Disney World can really mess up a schedule. You see an attraction, doesn't look like there's a wait so you think 'great, we can squeeze this in before we head to our dining reservation.' Well, if you picked 'Ellen's Energy Adventure' you just committed yourself to 45 minutes. (While some rides are easy to bail out of, this isn't one of them.)
The more eye-opening use of the list is seeing how long you wait for a ride that's over in an instant. Still, those minutes are magical and in most cases, well worth the wait.
- Astro Orbiter: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Barnstormer: 1 minute 3 seconds
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: 3 minutes 25 seconds
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin: 4 minutes 3 seconds
- Carousel of Progress: 20 minutes 45 seconds
- Cinderella's Golden Carrousel: 2 minutes
- Country Bear Jamboree: 12 minutes
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management: 10 minutes
- Hall of Presidents: 22 minutes 48 seconds
- Haunted Mansion: 7 minutes 30 seconds
- "it's a small world": 10 minutes 30 seconds
- Jungle Cruise: 9 minutes 5 seconds
- Liberty Square Riverboat: 12 minutes 45 seconds
- Mad Tea Party: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Magic Carpets of Aladdin: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh: 3 minutes 8 seconds
- Mickey's PhilharMagic: 12 minutes
- Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor: 11 minutes
- Peter Pan's Flight: 2 minutes 45 seconds
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 8 minutes 30 seconds
- Snow White's Scary Adventures: 2 minutes 25 seconds
- Space Mountain: 2 minutes 30 seconds
- Splash Mountain: 11 minutes
- Stitch's Great Escape: 15 minutes
- Swiss Family Treehouse: 13 minutes 5 seconds
- Tomorrowland Indy Speedway: 4 minutes 45 seconds
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority: 10 minutes 4 seconds
- Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid: 6 minutes 15 seconds
- Walt Disney Railroad: 20 minutes
- American Adventure: 28 minutes 30 seconds
- Circle of Life: 19 minutes 20 seconds
- Ellen's Energy Adventure: 45 minutes
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros: 8 minutes 7 seconds
- Honey I Shrunk the Audience: 18 minutes
- Impressions de France: 18 minutes
- Journey into Imagination with Figment: 7 minutes 30 seconds
- Living with the Land: 13 minutes 50 seconds
- Maelstrom: 9 minutes 57 seconds
- Mission: SPACE: 5 minutes 38 seconds
- O Canada!: 18 minutes
- Reflections of China: 12 minutes 30 seconds
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: 4 minutes
- Soarin': 5 minutes
- Spaceship Earth: 13 minutes 26 seconds
- Spirit of Norway: 5 minutes
- Test Track: 4 minutes
- Turtle Talk with Crush: 15 minutes
- Backlot Tour: 35 minutes
- Beauty and the Beast Stage Show: 30 minutes
- Great Movie Ride: 18 minutes 44 seconds
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular: 30 minutes
- Lights, Motor, Action! Extreme Stunt Show: 35 minutes
- Magic of Disney Animation: 15 minutes
- Muppet Vision 3-D: 17 minutes
- Disney Junior - Live on Stage: 20 minutes
- Rock 'N' Roller Coaster: 1 minute 22 seconds
- Sounds Dangerous: 12 minutes
- Star Tours: 5 minutes
- Toy Story Midway Mania: 8 minutes
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror: 5 minutes
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid: 14 minutes 30 seconds
- Walt Disney - One Man's Dream: 25 minutes
- Dinosaur: 3 minutes 10 seconds
- Expedition Everest: 2 minutes 51 seconds
- Festival of the Lion King: 30 minutes
- Finding Nemo - The Musical: 30 minutes
- Flights of Wonder: 25 minutes
- It's Tough to be a Bug: 8 minutes
- Kali River Rapids: 3 minutes 30 seconds
- Kilimanjaro Safari: 18 minutes 30 seconds
- Primeval Whirl: 1 minute 10 seconds
- TriceraTop Spin: 1 minute 30 seconds
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
Today's Theme Park Hours
Epcot Future World:
Epcot World Showcase:
|9:00 - 1:00
9:00 - 9:00
11:00 - 9:00
9:00 - 10:00
8:00 - 8:00
10:00 - 5:00
Extra Magic Hours Morning: Hollywood Studios