Are you wishing you could be at Walt Disney World? Now that summer is over are you longing for a vacation? Well now you can go on a virtual vacation to Walt Disney World. You can take a Flattie vacation that benefits Give Kids the World.
What Is A Flattie?
A Flattie is a Paper Doll that represents a person. A Flattie goes where you might want to go, but cannot go in person. "A Flat you" can go on trips, visit Disney, go to the beach, take a Disney cruise... the fun begins when you make your flattie and then send it on its way!!!
Here's How It Works:
- 1Head over to our special Flattie Vacation FirstGiving Page and make a donation to Give Kids The World for the amount of the package(s) you'd like!
- 2Fill out our order form to tell us about yourself, which package(s) you'd like, and if you'd prefer to send in your own Flattie.
- 3Enjoy a special vacation through your very own Flattie! If you have any questions about the packages or Flattie Vacations in general, feel free to get in touch.
Our Flattie Photo Gallery
For all of the available packages, you can send in your own Flattie or have a customized Flattie created just for you! If you'd rather use your own Flatties, just let us know.
DISboards Welcome Center Package
|$10||One month at the DISboards Welcome Center (This gets you a Flattie on the board.)|
|$5||Add On: Beach photo|
|$5||Add On: Lunch photo|
Walt Disney World Theme Park Package
|$30||A Flattie trip to a Walt Disney World park chosen by a team member.|
|$10||Add On: Specify which WDW theme park your Flattie visits.|
Walt Disney World Resort Package
|$30||A Flattie trip to a Walt Disney World resort chosen by a team member.|
|$10||Add On: Specify which WDW resort your Flattie visits.|
Podcast Package — Limited Quantity!
|$50||Attend a DISUnplugged podcast recording.|
|$50||Spend the weekend with a DISUnplugged team member.|
|$30||Dinner with a DISUnplugged team member.|
|?||Add On: Specify which team member you'd like to do each activity with. Inquire for details and additional donation amount.|
Special Bonus Additions — Limited Quantity!
|$5||Add On: Mystery accessories for your Flattie! May include camera, drink, or other special treats!|
- Although special requests are considered, there can be no guarantees. Please get in touch with any questions or requests.
- Please allow up to 2 or 3 weeks for delivery of your Flattie's photo. Even though most orders will be completed sooner than this, there may become a time when demand is too high to accommodate quick turnarounds.
- If you are sending your own Flattie, we ask that you not use any official Disney graphics or characters to avoid copyright issues. Please send it to: ATTN: T. Echols, 6550 N Atlantic Ave, Suite B, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
- Flattie photos will be delivered only to Facebook, DISboards.com, and your provided email address.
- If you would like your Flattie returned or mailed to you, we ask that you provide a self-addressed stamped envelope to help us with this process.
Help Us Spread The Word!
More Information About Give Kids The World
Once there was a little girl named Amy. Amy had leukemia and one Wish - to visit the world famous theme parks and attractions of Orlando, Florida. Henri Landwirth owned an Orlando hotel and offered free lodging to fulfill Amy's Wish. Unfortunately, Amy's reservation was cancelled. The rest of her travel plans took too long to arrange - her Wish was never granted. Amy passed away. Time simply ran out.
Henri Landwirth understood the importance of youth and the importance of time. Henri lost his youth spending time in an Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II. Henri vowed no child would lose their last wish again - Give Kids The World was born. Give Kids The World is a non-profit resort that provides a memorable, magical, weeklong cost-free vacation to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. Through the generous support of individuals and corporations, Give Kids The World can bring families with special needs to Central Florida within 24 hours.
- Full list of celebrities attending Star Wars Weekends 2014
- Race dates for Disney's Marathon Weekend and Princess Half Marathon
- Magical fireworks returns to Disneyland Park on 5/2
- Happy 50th anniversary to it's a small world!
- Blog - Review: Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Registration opens for the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon
- Happy 16th anniversary to Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent?
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military
- Anna and Elsa meet and greet moves to Magic Kingdom today
- Planning to be at Disney World on Easter?
- Knott's Berry Farm expands Camp Snoopy makeover
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu
- Jake's American Bar holds Beer Festival
- Portofino Bay to host Harbor Nights Primavera in April
- Easter dinners announced for Universal resorts
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos!
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts
- VIDEO: Flight of the Hippogriff POV
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips!
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Night
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Lobby, Food Court, Bowling Alley & Gym
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Universal Orlando raises parking fees
- Blog - Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel - Stovall's Inn
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort photo gallery
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises
- VIDEO: Cabana Bay Beach Resort Family Suites and Cabana Courtyard
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort now open!
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World
- Berlin to perform at April Velvet Sessions
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members
- Disneyland Resort celebrates Musica Latina
- Blog - Rainy Day Ideas at Universal Orlando
- VIDEO: Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit POV
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway
- Emeril's Orlando and Emeril's Tchoup Chop plan Easter meals
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios!
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- Save up to 20% at Disneyland Resort Hotels this Spring
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Dates announced for Universal's Halloween Horror Nights 2014
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Aulani $500 resort credit offer extended
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends!
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design
- Ghost Town Boysenberry Festival to highlight Knott's Berry Bloom
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney
- 7 nights for the price of 5 at a Universal Partner Hotel, plus an Orlando Flex Ticket!
- VIDEO: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad POV at Disneyland with New Effects
- VIDEO: Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Dates announced for 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- VIDEO: Dragon Challenge - Chinese Fireball POV
- First quarter earnings for Universal Orlando
- Cell phone charging stations added to Magic Kingdom
- Today Show to film at Universal Orlando on Friday
- James Cameron pleased with Disney's Avatar Land design
- Disney one of the world's most disappointing destinations?
- Universal Orlando painters sent to hospital
- Kickstarter campaign hopes to raise money for "Dark Side of Disney" film
- Disney plans four Star Wars children's books
- SeaWorld Orlando offers summer camps for kids
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions