Are you wishing you could be at Walt Disney World? Now that summer is over are you longing for a vacation? Well now you can go on a virtual vacation to Walt Disney World. You can take a Flattie vacation that benefits Give Kids the World.
What Is A Flattie?
A Flattie is a Paper Doll that represents a person. A Flattie goes where you might want to go, but cannot go in person. "A Flat you" can go on trips, visit Disney, go to the beach, take a Disney cruise... the fun begins when you make your flattie and then send it on its way!!!
Here's How It Works:
- 1Head over to our special Flattie Vacation FirstGiving Page and make a donation to Give Kids The World for the amount of the package(s) you'd like!
- 2Fill out our order form to tell us about yourself, which package(s) you'd like, and if you'd prefer to send in your own Flattie.
- 3Enjoy a special vacation through your very own Flattie! If you have any questions about the packages or Flattie Vacations in general, feel free to get in touch.
Our Flattie Photo Gallery
For all of the available packages, you can send in your own Flattie or have a customized Flattie created just for you! If you'd rather use your own Flatties, just let us know.
DISboards Welcome Center Package
|$10||One month at the DISboards Welcome Center (This gets you a Flattie on the board.)|
|$5||Add On: Beach photo|
|$5||Add On: Lunch photo|
Walt Disney World Theme Park Package
|$30||A Flattie trip to a Walt Disney World park chosen by a team member.|
|$10||Add On: Specify which WDW theme park your Flattie visits.|
Walt Disney World Resort Package
|$30||A Flattie trip to a Walt Disney World resort chosen by a team member.|
|$10||Add On: Specify which WDW resort your Flattie visits.|
Podcast Package — Limited Quantity!
|$50||Attend a DISUnplugged podcast recording.|
|$50||Spend the weekend with a DISUnplugged team member.|
|$30||Dinner with a DISUnplugged team member.|
|?||Add On: Specify which team member you'd like to do each activity with. Inquire for details and additional donation amount.|
Special Bonus Additions — Limited Quantity!
|$5||Add On: Mystery accessories for your Flattie! May include camera, drink, or other special treats!|
- Although special requests are considered, there can be no guarantees. Please get in touch with any questions or requests.
- Please allow up to 2 or 3 weeks for delivery of your Flattie's photo. Even though most orders will be completed sooner than this, there may become a time when demand is too high to accommodate quick turnarounds.
- If you are sending your own Flattie, we ask that you not use any official Disney graphics or characters to avoid copyright issues. Please send it to: ATTN: T. Echols, 6550 N Atlantic Ave, Suite B, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
- Flattie photos will be delivered only to Facebook, DISboards.com, and your provided email address.
- If you would like your Flattie returned or mailed to you, we ask that you provide a self-addressed stamped envelope to help us with this process.
Help Us Spread The Word!
More Information About Give Kids The World
Once there was a little girl named Amy. Amy had leukemia and one Wish - to visit the world famous theme parks and attractions of Orlando, Florida. Henri Landwirth owned an Orlando hotel and offered free lodging to fulfill Amy's Wish. Unfortunately, Amy's reservation was cancelled. The rest of her travel plans took too long to arrange - her Wish was never granted. Amy passed away. Time simply ran out.
Henri Landwirth understood the importance of youth and the importance of time. Henri lost his youth spending time in an Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II. Henri vowed no child would lose their last wish again - Give Kids The World was born. Give Kids The World is a non-profit resort that provides a memorable, magical, weeklong cost-free vacation to children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. Through the generous support of individuals and corporations, Give Kids The World can bring families with special needs to Central Florida within 24 hours.
- Blog - Good Neighbor Hotel - Residence Inn Anaheim Resort
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- The Psychedelic Furs to perform at March Velvet Sessions
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- Jeff Granito is WonderGround's Artist in Residence for March
- New dates for D23's Destination D
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Brunch options for Mother's Day at Disneyland
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Get a weekday ticket to SeaWorld for just $50!
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day!
- RunDisney announces Avengers Marathon at Disneyland
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Carl Dixon of The Guess Who will perform at Velvet Unplugged
- Jake's American Bar sets date for next Beer Dinner
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9!
- The Pyschedelic Furs play March Velvet Sessions
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party
- Magic Kingdom Hub Expansion Announced
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
- Scotty McCreery and Steve Miller Band to perform at SeaWorld Orlando
- Universal Orlando follows Disney's lead and raises ticket prices