Tables in Wonderland
- Disney World Restaurant Menus
- Tables in Wonderland Events
- Restaurants that accept Tables in Wonderland
Tables in Wonderland (TIW), formerly the Disney Dining Experience, offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants. It is a membership program with annual fees and each card is good for up to 10 guests. The card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The price is $100.00 for an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, $50.00 for a second card. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $125.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards.
The TIW Card can be purchased at any Disney Guest Services location. Annual Passholders and/or Florida Residents need to provide proof of eligibility. Note tha tTables in Wonderland membership requires that you be age 21 or older.
If you are dining at a Disney Resort with valet parking and are using your TIW card, they will waive the valet parking fee. Be sure to advise the attendant and show your member card.
NOTE: Your check will have an 18% gratuity added regardless of party size.
The Tables in Wonderland discount is not available on holidays including New Year’s Eve, Year Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Certain restrictions may be applicable. Participation is subject to change.
Tables in Wonderland phone #: 407-566-5858
Modern Irish Food Luncheon Demonstration
March 12, 2014 @ 1:00pm
$49.94 (plus tax and gratuity)
For reservations, call Raglan Road at 407-938-0300. Tables in Wonderland discount applies.
Chef Kevin Dundon will give a lunch-demonstration of recipes from his new cookbook, "Modern Irish Food." This 4-course luncheon with wine pairings will showcase his philosophy for food: "use the best ingredients, treat them with respect and you get the best flavor and results...it's about taking great Irish ingredients and great Irish recipes and giving them that international flair."
- Espresso of courgette & almond soup
- Domaine Chandon , Brut, Napa
- Homemade potato gnocchi with seared
- scallops & crispy pork belly
- Voceret, Estate Bottled, Chablis, France
- Pulled corned beef & cabbage infused with an Asian broth
- Chalone Estate, Pinot noir, Chalone, California
- Upside-down steamed orange pudding with caramelized
- clotted cream
- Inniskillin, Ice Wine, Canada
Unveiling of The Raglan Road Cookbook Signature Dinner
March 13, 2014 @ 6:30pm
$115.00 (plus tax and gratuity)
This 5-course dinner with wine pairings is the backdrop for the unveiling of the Raglan Road Cookbook. In addition to Dundon's recipes, this hardcover book features stories of the history and the people who work and visit Raglan Road.
- Horseradish infused Carpaccio of beef with crispy vegetables
- Domaine Chandon Brut Rose, Napa
- Dublin bay prawn bisque
- Provenance, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Smoked haddock, potato, tomatoes & vintage
- Dubliner cheddar bake
- Chalone Estate, Chardonnay, Chalone, California
- Guinness glazed roast loin of pork filled with sage and onion stuffing with colcannon potatoes
- Provenance, P Wave, Red Blend, Napa, California
- Crème brûlée topped with our famous bread & butter pudding
- Inniskillin, Ice Wine, Canada
Tables in Wonderland Discovery Dinner
The Wave . . . of American Flavors Discovery Dinner @ Contemporary Resort
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Reception 6:30 pm; Dinner 7:00 pm
Meet at the main podium. Dress code is casual evening attire.
$110 per person (tax and gratuity included)
Celebrate Central Florida's strawberry season at this dinner featuring Lott Farms. Lott Farms began in 1979 just west of Plant City, Florida and is still owner-operated. Strawberries from Lott Farms sell under the Classic label through C&D Produce Distributors.
The wine speaker will be Tim Mahr, Vice-President of Sales - Southern States for Martin Ray-Courtney Benham-Angeline Winery, Russian River Valle in Sonoma Count,y CA. Tim has worked in the wine industry since the mid '80s.
- Strawberry Tequila Shooter with Lime Caviar
- Strawberry Sweet Tea Braised Short Rib Slider
- Kumamato Oysters in Strawberry Gelee with Micro Wasabi
- Martin Ray Chardonnay, Russian River Valley
- U-12 Scallop Crudo with Strawberries Five Ways and McGregor Farms Opal Basil
- Martin Ray Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley
- Venison Tenderloin with Strawberry Honey, Roasted Chestnut and Pink Peppercorn Powder and Strawberry Basil Lavash
- Martin Ray Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
- Braised Wild Boar with Strawberry Infused Pappardelle and a Foraged Chanterelle Cream Sauce
- Martin Ray Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Valley
- Duck Leg Confit with Celery Root Purée, Royal Trumpet Mushrooms,
- Glazed Cippolini Onions and a Strawberry Reduction
- Martin Ray Merlot, Napa Valley
- Echo Mountain Goat, Pleasant Ridge Reserve, Rogue River Blue
- Pistachio Powder, Marcona Almond Praline, Quince Paste
Martin Ray Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- Strawberry Crepe Cones with Citrus Mascarpone Mousse
- Strawberry Sherbet with warm roasted Strawberry Compote
- Chocolate and Balsamic Strawberry Sauce
- Martin Ray Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Cruz Mountains
For reservations, visit http://www.disneyurl.com/thewavemarch with the following information: Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number (starting with the W), First and last names of everyone in your party (up to 8), Home address, Phone number, Credit card number, Billing address for the credit card, Personal email address, Any food allergies. Your credit card is charged at the time of booking and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.
Important to note: The website will go live February 24, 2014 at 10:00 am.
The event is limited to 40 guests and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members. Park admission is not required.
All Star Movies – World Premiere Food Court
All Star Music – Intermission Food Court
All Star Sports – End Zone Food Court
Art of Animation - Landscape of Flavors Food Court
Coronado Springs - Maya Grill
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Garden View Tea Room, Grand Floridian Café, Mizner’s Lounge, Narcoossee’s, Victoria & Albert’s (excluding the Chef’s Table & Queen Victoria Room)
Old Key West – Olivia’s Café
Pop Century Resort – Everything Pop Shopping and Dining (excludes shop merchandise)
- Marketplace – Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant, Fulton's Crab House
- West Side – Bongo’s Cuban Café, House of Blues (excludes Sunday brunch), Planet Hollywood, Splitsville (does not apply to merchandise or bowling), Wolfgang Puck Cafe
- Pleasure Island -Raglan Road, Paradiso 37, Portobello
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Monsieur Paul Restaurant
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Restaurant
- Via Napoli
DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Hollywood & Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant
- Tune-In Lounge
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- The Crystal Palace
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
ANIMAL KINGDOM THEME PARK
ENTERTAINMENT & DANCING
- Atlantic Dance Hall – Free admission to member and guest
- Dates and seminars announced for Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - 2014 will be the 5th year for this event that features wine and beer seminars, tasting stations and live music.
- VIDEO: 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - One of the most welcome signs of spring is Epcot's annual International Flower & Garden Festival. While the grounds at Epcot are always beautiful, the Flower and Garden Festival takes them to the next level. At the festival you'll find gardens, topiaries, play areas, outdoor food kitchens, exhibits, music, and more.
- Blog - Disney's Festival of Fantasy Parade debuts at the Magic Kingdom!
- VIDEO - Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - Festival of Fantasy is the brand new daily parade at the Magic Kingdom bringing the characters and stories of New Fantasyland to life! Brand new floats and costumes were produced for the parade featuring characters from Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Princess and the Frog, Brave, Dumbo, Pinocchio, The Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Fantasia, Snow White and more!
- Photo Gallery of the Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade - The "Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade" celebrates New Fantasyland with new innovative floats, costumes and an all-new soundtrack that features songs from popular Disney films.
- VIDEO - Topiaries at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is better than before in 2014 and features some of the most beautiful and elaborate topiaries seen anywhere. New this year includes 'Spring is in the Air!' featuring Goofy, Donald and Daisy as you enter the park; Soccer Goofy and Donald; and Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy inspired by "Muppets Most Wanted". Returning favorites include Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Phineas and Ferb, Tinker Bell, Bambi and Friends, Peter Pan and Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh and Friends, Classic Disney Couples, Woody, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, The Lion King, Pandas, Troll and Fantasia!
- VIDEO - Outdoor Kitchens at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival - After the popular introduction in 2013, the outdoor kitchens are back at the 2014 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival serving up some of the finest and freshest food at Epcot in a similar fashion to the Food & Wine Festival. Outdoor kitchens include Pineapple Promenade, The Buttercup Cottage, Fleur de Lys, Taste of Marrakesh, Hanami, The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews, Primavera Kitchen, Florida Fresh, Lotus House, Jardin de Fiestas, and the new Urban Farm EATS!
- VIDEO - Festival Center at the Flower & Garden Festival - Video of the Festival Center at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival 2014. The festival center is where you can find many of the seminars and presentations featured during the Festival.
- 2014 Flower & Garden Festival Photos - 2014 photo gallery of Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival
- Inaugural Disney Fit Challenge to be held in September - Competitions will include tests of power, speed, balance, strength and endurance.
- Blog - A Shopping Oasis: Merchandise at Disney's Flower & Garden Festival
- Pollo Campero at Downtown Disney will be closing 3/19/14 - Pollo Campero, Bodie's All-American Grill and Babycakes NYC will be closing 3/19/14. Babycakes NYC will still be providing gluten-free items to select Walt Disney World food courts and restaurants.
- Blog - 2014 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival opens in Epcot
- Registration for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon opens today - This race is held in conjunction with the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Blog - Haunted Mansion Merchandise Materializes in Disney Parks
- New dates for D23's Destination D - The event will be held November 22-23, 2014.
- 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon dates - Registration for the 2015 marathon begins 4/22/14.
- Blog - A Brit's Perspective - Changing of the Seasons at the Orlando theme parks
- Rebel Rendezvous merchandise event planned for Star Wars Weekends - Attendees will receive exclusive access to Darth's Mall a day before it opens to the public.
- Blog - A February Stroll through the Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World restaurants add Braille menus - Beginning March 1, select restaurants will be adding Braille menus, though a list of participating restaurants is not yet available. The Braille menus will have examples of the menu items but may not list all the short term or temporary items.
- Family Ticket offer - get one free day! - Get one FREE additional day on each ticket when you buy 6 or more 4-day or longer Magic Your Way tickets!
- Blog - Disney's Polynesian Resort is Changing in a Big Way
- Just announced! Festival of Fantasy parade will debut March 9! - This parade will run daily in the afternoons at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Earth Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom - The park is also celebrating the release of Disneynature's newest film Bears, which hits theaters April 18.
- Car Masters Weekend to be held at Downtown Disney - This event takes place June 14-15.
- Walt Disney World ticket prices increase - Ticket prices have gone up effective today, Sunday, February 23.
- Mighty St. Patrick's Day Festival planned for Downtown Disney - Downtown Disney celebrates St. Patrick's Day with live music, a step-by-step Irish jig workshop, classic Irish food and drink, Irish storytellers, Irish history and merchandise at Raglan Road's Shop.
- Star Wars Weekends - extra weekend added, plus Hyperspace Hoopla cancelled - A nightly fireworks show has been added instead of the Hyperspace Hoopla party.
- Rapids ride evacutated at Universal Orlando
- Leadership changes at Walt Disney World resorts and transportation
- Disney and unions extend contract
- Major staff cuts at Disney Interactive
- Blackfish director denies receiving confidential information
- Hank Wiliams Jr. and Alabama to perform at SeaWorld
- Universal Orlando parking garage closed for suspicious vehicle
- SeaWorld calls for investigation of OSHA inspector
- Preview of food items for Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion
- Disney announces theme parks will stay open for 24-hour party