Tables in Wonderland
- Disney World Restaurant Menus
- Tables in Wonderland Events
- Restaurants that accept Tables in Wonderland
Tables in Wonderland (TIW), formerly the Disney Dining Experience, offers Florida Residents, DVC members and Annual Passholders 20% off of all food and beverage purchases at the participating Disney restaurants. It is a membership program with annual fees and each card is good for up to 10 guests. The card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The price is $100.00 for an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, $50.00 for a second card. For a Florida Resident who is not an Annual/Seasonal Passholder, the cost is $125.00. It is $50.00 for lost/replacement cards.
The TIW Card can be purchased at any Disney Guest Services location. Annual Passholders and/or Florida Residents need to provide proof of eligibility. Note tha tTables in Wonderland membership requires that you be age 21 or older.
If you are dining at a Disney Resort with valet parking and are using your TIW card, they will waive the valet parking fee. Be sure to advise the attendant and show your member card.
NOTE: Your check will have an 18% gratuity added regardless of party size.
The Tables in Wonderland discount is not available on holidays including New Year’s Eve, Year Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Certain restrictions may be applicable. Participation is subject to change.
Tables in Wonderland phone #: 407-566-5858
An Evening at Markham's Restaurant
Disney's Golden Oak Club
Thursday, May 1, 2014 @ 6:00pm
$195 per person, plux tax. Gratuity is included.
For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community. Golden Oak's chefs Christian Rumpler and Michael Gonsalves will be joined by chefs from restaurants across Disney property. Sommeliers Melissa Schreiber and Wayne Rigsby will pair beverages with each of the 8 courses.
Menu (full menu not released, this is just a sample)
Reception - Citricos chef
- Wild-caught Octopus, Focaccia Crostini, Preserved Lemon Chicken
Appetizer - California Grill chef
- Pork Belly
1st Course - Walt Disney World Global Food and Beverage chef
2nd Course - Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Duck Breast
Intermezzo - Walt Disney World Pastry chef
- Cucumber Sorbet
Entree - Disney's Golden Oak chef
- Bison loin
Cheese Course - Victoria & Albert's chef
- Stilton Cheesecake
Dessert - Walt Disney World Resort pastry chef
- Opera cake
For reservations, visit www.disneyurl.com/TIWGoldenOak with the following information: Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number (starting with the W), First and last names of everyone in your party (up to 10), Home address, Phone number, Credit card number, Billing address for the credit card, Personal email address, and any food allergies. Your credit card is charged at the time of booking and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.
Important to note: The website will go live April 7 at 10:00 am.
The event is limited to 30 guests and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members. Park admission is not required.
Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Special Dining Event
Saturday, April 19, 2014 @ 5:30pm
East Hall, World ShowPlace at Epcot
$95 per person, plus tax. Gratuity is included.
Celebrate spring at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Epcot is beautifully decorated with colorful flowers and decorative topiaries, and guests will enjoy live music all spring long! This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
5:30pm - Outdoor Kitchen-themed buffet dinner at East Hall in World ShowPlace
7:15pm - Move to America Gardens Theatre
8:00pm - Reserved seats for The Grass Roots show at the Flower Power Concert Series
- Florida Fresh - Watermelon Salad with pickled onions, BW Farm baby arugula, feta cheese and balsamic reduction
- Florida Fresh - Shrimp and stone ground grits with andouille sausage, sweet corn, tomatoes and cilantro
- Buttercup Cottage - Field greens with Plant City strawberries, toasted almonds and farmstead stilton
- Urban Farm EATS - Land-grown eggplant "scallop" with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash
- The Smokehouse: Barbeque and Brews - Pulled pig slider with cole slaw
- The Smokehouse: Barbeque and Brews - Smoked beef brisket with collard greens and jalapeno corn bread
- The Smokehouse: Barbeque and Brews - "Pigglicious" bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring Nueske's Applewood smoked bacon
- Florida Fresh - Florida kumquat pie
- Buttercup Cottage - Fresh baked lemon scones with berry preserves and creme fraiche
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available around the room, featuring select Festival Beverages.
For reservations, visit www.disneyurl.com/TIWAprilSpecialEvent with the following information: Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number (starting with the W), First and last names of everyone in your party (up to 10), Home address, Phone number, Credit card number, Billing address for the credit card, Personal email address, and any food allergies. Your credit card is charged at the time of booking and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.
Important to note: The website will go live April 1 at 10:00 am.
The event is limited to 240 guests and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members. Park admission is not required.
All Star Movies – World Premiere Food Court
All Star Music – Intermission Food Court
All Star Sports – End Zone Food Court
Art of Animation - Landscape of Flavors Food Court
Coronado Springs - Maya Grill
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Garden View Tea Room, Grand Floridian Café, Mizner’s Lounge, Narcoossee’s, Victoria & Albert’s (excluding the Chef’s Table & Queen Victoria Room)
Old Key West – Olivia’s Café
Pop Century Resort – Everything Pop Shopping and Dining (excludes shop merchandise)
- Marketplace – Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant, Fulton's Crab House
- West Side – Bongo’s Cuban Café, House of Blues (excludes Sunday brunch), Planet Hollywood, Splitsville (does not apply to merchandise or bowling), Wolfgang Puck Cafe
- Pleasure Island -Raglan Road, Paradiso 37, Portobello
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
- Monsieur Paul Restaurant
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Restaurant
- Via Napoli
DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
- The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Hollywood & Vine
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
- Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant
- Tune-In Lounge
- 50’s Prime Time Café
- The Crystal Palace
- Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Liberty Tree Tavern
- The Plaza Restaurant
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
ANIMAL KINGDOM THEME PARK
ENTERTAINMENT & DANCING
- Atlantic Dance Hall – Free admission to member and guest
- Blog - Ranking our 5 Senses in Disney's Theme Parks
- Spots still available at Tables in Wonderland event on April 19 - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Menu items for Epcot After Hours Wind Down - Tickets, which can be reserved in advance, include one beverage and a selection of light snacks.
- Rehabs planned for two of Disney's golf courses - Disney's Magnolia Golf Course and Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course will be closed 5/21 - 6/4/2014.
- Guests at the Swan and Dolphin can now book their FastPass+ 60 days in advance - Onsite resort guests and guests at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can make FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance. Annual Passholders and offsite guests can make their reservations up to 30 days in advance.
- Blog - Actors Fund Gala Tickets Honoring Disney Theatricals on Sale Now
- Changes to Earl of Sandwich menu - Prices have increased by about 50 cents per sandwich. New sandwiches have been added and others have been removed.
- Epcot After Hours Wind Down lounges to be available - Stick around after IllumiNations for an evening at one of 4 exclusive lounges featuring food and beverages from award-winning Epcot chefs and sommeliers.
- Annual passholders can save up to 35% on WDW hotels, plus get free Memory Maker photos! - Guests will save up to 35% on their room, plus get free Memory Maker digital photos. Discount is valid for travel between 6/16/14 - 8/2/14.
- Blog - VIDEO: Disney reveals first look at animatronics and scenes inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Meet the Easter Bunny at the Magic Kingdom April 13-20 - The Easter Bunny will also have a special pre-parade appearance on 4/19 and 4/20/14. He will be joined by other springtime characters, dancers and the Azalea Trail Maids.
- Carbon-Freeze Me experience at Star Wars Weekends to offer X-Wing Pilots and more - In addition to the carbonite figure, last year's Stormtrooper will be available, as well as two new figurines - an Alderaan Princess and X-Wing Pilot.
- Blog - Third Annual Easter Egg Display at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Easter activities and special dining menus at Walt Disney World resorts - List of events planned at Walt Disney World resorts.
- Blog - Disney Infinity Teases Marvel & Confirms Version 2.0
- October 2014 Walt Disney World park hours released - List of times for parades, fireworks, and park hours.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Big Thunder Mountain closed for 2 days for rehab - The attraction will be closed 4/7-4/9/14.
- Surprising your family with a trip to Disney? Check out our tips! - Surprising the kids with a Disney vacation is part of the thrill for some parents. Others would love to do it, but aren’t sure how to pull it off. Here are some different approaches to creating that special surprise for your family!
- Blog - New Lawsuit Attacks Disney’s New Disability Access Service
- VIDEO: Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party at Epcot - Enjoy a special fireworks viewing area and desserts from around World Showcase paired with sparkling wines.
- Tables in Wonderland event at Golden Oak's Markham's restaurant - For this special evening, guests will dine at the exclusive Markham's restaurant at Disney's Golden Oak Club, Walt Disney World's private residential community.
- Blog - Review: Epcot's new IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party
- Blog - Review: Epcot Gardens of the World Tour
- Dates announced for Sounds Like Summer Concert series - The Sounds Like Summer Concert Series features some of the greatest tribute bands rockin' to U2, The Bee Gees, the Eagles and many more during select nights from June to July.
- Night of Joy tickets now on sale - Disney's Night of Joy features contemporary Christian performers. The star-studded lineup is always outstanding and features a host of Dove Award and Grammy Award winning artists.
- Blog - DVC Owner To File Class Action Demanding More FastPass+ Experiences
- Blog - Walt Disney World is now selling MagicBands to Offsite Day Guests
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - The American Adventure - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - The American Adventure, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - World Showcase - Italy - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at World Showcase - Italy, February 12, 2014 - Afternoon
- Parking prices increase at Walt Disney World - Prices have increased $2 for each category.
- VIDEO: Disney Park Bench - Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame - Take 5 Minutes to Relax at Echo Lake - Academy Hall of Fame, February 12, 2014 - Morning
- Cirque du Soleil discount offered for Tables in Wonderland members - Discounted tickets are available for performances April 1-May 10 and May 27-June 28, 2014.
- Tables in Wonderland Flower and Garden Festival Special Dining Event - This buffet will bring Tables in Wonderland members together during the Festival for dinner and drinks, then you will head to the Flower Power Concert series to hear the sounds of The Grass Roots.
- Fittipaldi Cup racing event planned for Walt Disney World Speedway - The Exotic Driving Experience and 2014 Rolex 24 winner Christian Fittipaldi are putting on a half-day racing event at the Walt Disney World Speedway.
- Grand Floridian hosts Edible Easter Egg Display - This is the third year the resort has hosted the display of hand-painted edible Easter eggs; the eggs are 16 to 20 inches tall.
- Star Wars-themed character meals at Hollywood Studios! - For a limited time, guests will have the opportunity to dine with Star Wars characters or Disney characters dressed up in their Star Wars costumes.
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Kouzzina by Cat Cora to close September 30 - A new restaurant will open in its place this fall.
- Blog - Saying Farewell to Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Parade at Animal Kingdom
- Blog - The Dream of Retiring to Central Florida
- Egg-stravaganza Easter egg hunt planned for Epcot - Search for special hidden Disney character "eggs" at Epcot.
- Blog - Review: “Muppets Most Wanted” Now Touring Worldwide and in Theaters!
- Blog - Five Reasons You Should Go See 'Muppets Most Wanted' This Weekend
- Mark Hamill - Luke Skywalker - will be attending Star Wars Weekends! - This will be the actor's first appearance at Star Wars Weekends.
- PEEPS-themed Easter events planned for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin - The resort will be celebrating a PEEPtastic week 4/16 - 4/20/14.
- Brunch planned to debut new Disney Collection by Vera Bradley design - "Mickey's Perfect Petals" will be showcased at the brunch and will be available for purchase.
- Blog - New Frozen Merchandise at Disney Parks
- Extended preview of Maleficent film at Disney's Hollywood Studios - The upcoming Maleficent film, starring Angelina Jolie, opens in theaters May 30. Theme park guests can see an extended preview of the film beginning April 18 and running through mid-June.
- Food Truck Park to open at Downtown Disney - The Food Truck Park is currently under construction and should open this summer between Bongos and Starbucks.
- Blog - Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available On Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital Download
- Blog - Review: "Frozen" Blu-ray Hits Shelves
- Blog - Top 10 Reasons Why March 18th Is The Best Day Ever For Disney Fans
- Walt Disney World offers new contract to unions
- Disneyland restaurants honored by food critics
- SeaWorld to host Viva la Musica Festival
- Disney plans baseball pitching contest for $1 million prize
- Court denies SeaWorld's appeal of OSHA ruling
- Samsung Smart TV app available for Disney Parks
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
- Record number of visitors to Orlando in 2013
- Disney releases CGI video of new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction
- Muppets scavenger hunt game available at Epcot